Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I had one that took a call from her boyfriend while on top of me.

It was actually quite entertaining, and she didn't pause for a second.

It was a really old phone, not smart at all, a bit surprised I said where's your smartphone, and she replied I leave it at home because he thinks I'm still on the farm, and if I had a smartphone he'd do a video call.

And he had both phone numbers ?!

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I had one that took a call from her boyfriend while on top of me.

It was actually quite entertaining, and she didn't pause for a second.

It was a really old phone, not smart at all, a bit surprised I said where's your smartphone, and she replied I leave it at home because he thinks I'm still on the farm, and if I had a smartphone he'd do a video call.

Let's put it this way,when she was asked where she was she said in bed and she did not lie, she was in bed. Just not hers ?

Never used it but a few mates I met here 5 or so years were using it regularly. They said it was like a gold mine (in terms of women, not money) for getting laid. Both of them were young guys and by the looks of it pulling some decent women on there. Definitely not the hooker / bar girl types which are common on those sites. 

On 7/29/2018 at 5:03 PM, cyberfarang said:

I find this, very, very, interesting and I`m trying to prove a theory I have.

The other two fake profiles you set up on Cupid, were they of younger men? I am also in my 60s and setup my own profile and a fake profile as a younger man on a couple of Thai dating sites. On my profile there were women willing to chat with me, but they came across as pure enough to be nuns and soon the conversations turned to their hard luck stories and money. They were acting like carrots on the end of a stick and I was the donkey. Give money and maybe there was a chance of a relationship.

On the younger fake profile I created, the same women and others I contacted were much more open and sexually provocative, very keen to meet up without all the BS and although many were outright that they wanted money, they were more than willing and able to stay in a hotel or anywhere else with me on our first date.

The real profile I used gave my age as 59, not 69. In the two fake profiles I set up one age was 59 the other 64, When I tell girls my real age they have not been put off. Generally I talk with girls in the 40 to 49 bracket.

Seen one lady on there who is actually a good looker..she has been 39 forthe last four years.  Lying about your age is not lying to them.  And the have kids question is "no answer."  And quite a few have good looking daughters, who are 20 ish....

7 hours ago, Elkski said:

That is odd  to think he did it!!   What about when your only 7 years younger than the womans mom.  I guess some of you guy's are 15-25 years older than mom. 

I've 'dated' a few ladies where I was the same age or older than their grandmother.

I've also had drinks with a mother of four who was aged 22.

You need to be a bit more adventurous.

1 minute ago, OzMan said:

Inexperience on my part. When I move to bkk later this year I will re-evaluate my preferred age group.

I did the same when I first came here aged 50+, met a lovely 40-year-old woman, then noticed everyone else was with younger. 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I did the same when I first came here aged 50+, met a lovely 40-year-old woman, then noticed everyone else was with younger. 

Last night I was in the company of a 27 year old who asked me if I want kids... I just smiled as I'm thinking to myself I already have grandchildren plus I've had a vasectomy. It's moments like that when I think I should focus on searching for a 40 year old, at least it has a chance of working. If I can find one slim and 6+ in looks that's what I'm gonna do...

6 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Last night I was in the company of a 27 year old who asked me if I want kids... I just smiled as I'm thinking to myself I already have grandchildren plus I've had a vasectomy. It's moments like that when I think I should focus on searching for a 40 year old, at least it has a chance of working. If I can find one slim and 6+ in looks that's what I'm gonna do...

I would have agreed with you, but the sagging flesh and approaching menopause of the 40-year-olds is just too offputting.

Best to tell the 27-year-old you are happy to impregnate her right now, she doesn't need to know about the vasectomy!

The major lesson I have learned in my life is LIE, lie to women, lie to your government, it isn't as if they are ever straight with you.

Men who believe in honour above all just get less and pay more.

41 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I would have agreed with you, but the sagging flesh and approaching menopause of the 40-year-olds is just too offputting.

Best to tell the 27-year-old you are happy to impregnate her right now, she doesn't need to know about the vasectomy!

The major lesson I have learned in my life is LIE, lie to women, lie to your government, it isn't as if they are ever straight with you.

Sadly I agree you, although I don't always feel good about it. In the case of women, I have periods of total honesty and then wonder why I'm living like a monk. A few months back I met 2 gorgeous women I liked a lot, was completely up front about everything and got rejected by both. Since then I have been know to forget I have children/grand children, develop a strong desire to remarry, become 10 yrs younger,  and magically become CEO of a highly successful company...

44 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Sadly I agree you, although I don't always feel good about it. In the case of women, I have periods of total honesty and then wonder why I'm living like a monk. A few months back I met 2 gorgeous women I liked a lot, was completely up front about everything and got rejected by both. Since then I have been know to forget I have children/grand children, develop a strong desire to remarry, become 10 yrs younger,  and magically become CEO of a highly successful company...

When I told my wife I was leaving her and moving to Thailand she said to pretend I have lots of money and get a young girlfriend.

3 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Much better to is get an estate agent to take you and your 'intended' to view 5Mbht+ plus properties, really like the most expensive house you are shown, then ask your 'intended' if you purchased the house, would it be OK to put it in her name.

Guarantees a week of no holes holds barred sex.

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You are a man after my own heart BritManToo.

On 7/21/2018 at 4:41 PM, moontang said:

I didn't state anything was wrong with it, but it is odd that there was zero mention of freelancing or massage in their profiles.

You must be related to Einstein!!!

5 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Sadly I agree you, although I don't always feel good about it. In the case of women, I have periods of total honesty and then wonder why I'm living like a monk. A few months back I met 2 gorgeous women I liked a lot, was completely  full of front about everything and got rejected by both. Since then I have been know to forget I have children/grand children, develop a strong desire to remarry, become 10 yrs younger,  and magically become CEO of a highly successful company...

You mean CEO of 5 bar chairs and a fridge full of ice cold Chang.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Much better to is get an estate agent to take you and your 'intended' to view 5Mbht+ plus properties, really like the most expensive house you are shown, then ask your  you are so tired 'intended' if you purchased the house, would it be OK to put it in her name.

Guarantees a week of no holes holds barred sex.

Certainly the most effective way to hire a Patty Thai girl. I just hope, she want to see a few houses and you are so tired at the end that you forget that there is some more than sleep.

You deserve the Patty bonker special award!

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You must have been meeting a much different batch of 40 year old Thai women than I have seen. I'm frankly impressed with the forty-somethings here. Some of them are just drop-dead gorgeous.

2 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

You must have been meeting a much different batch of 40 year old Thai women than I have seen. I'm frankly impressed with the forty-somethings here. Some of them are just drop-dead gorgeous.

All ruff and ready online. There online for a reason and it aint love

6 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

I suspect your definition of 'drop dead gorgeous' differs to mine.

These ladies match my definition ...........

37835221_2141949846093983_7345987783904722944_n.jpg

Archived