Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

29 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Could be, but I've had it a few times where they will send txts and even photos of themselves after the first date before cooling off on subsequent days. Hard to believe you would send photos if you were just being considerate. So I just figured my response had been too lukewarm...

They did not want you have a cold turkey!

After reading through most of this...one thing that stands out is how routine it is for them to tell you a monthly price ASAP.  Had it happen to me a few times.  I sure as heck wouldn't give them more than they make working.  I wonder if these type chicks outnumber the regular freelancers on TF?

1 hour ago, moontang said:

After reading through most of this...one thing that stands out is how routine it is for them to tell you a monthly price ASAP.  Had it happen to me a few times.  I sure as heck wouldn't give them more than they make working.  I wonder if these type chicks outnumber the regular freelancers on TF?

I've tested being direct in my messages by offering a salary right from the start. But many of them act insulted, and some say they are not interested in your money, usually bs of course. Instead you have to play the euphemism game and use phrases such as "take care of" !

Wouldn't it be so much better to just have an auction every so often...

Edited by britishjohn
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Your post above is BS, many of them act insulted by your offer of money.

Why post they act insulted? They are insulted by your offer.

I met my wife on a Thai dating site, yes she was insulted when i offered her money.

We have been married almost 7 years, and in that time has never asked me for 1 baht.

You need to change your thinking about these women, not all Thai women are out for money.

There are some professional women on the sites, who have their own money.

You are right, some are genuinely insulted.....insulted I didn't offer more lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Some of the more attractive ones are really up their own arse. Was chatting to one earlier, she lives out of town in some ultra cheap apartment, and was complaining about having no money. I suggested dinner and her response was "make sure it's a fancy place I need to see you have style" ! She probably wants me to spend the equivalent of 3 months rent on the meal. I can't be doing with that attitude and told her where to go...

It sounds like you are looking for a GF or wife?

No problem as we have shared before there are some on the sites that may fit your needs.

I am by no means an expert.  So, sorry if this sounds like some lecture.

But, now if I was actively looking, I would do just that.  Get out and look.

Walk around the malls or business areas and start up conversations with some girls.

You will be surprised how many will talk to you and proceed from there.

The Silom district, SIam and around Asoke are great places.  Girls in the malls(working and walking around), in coffee shops, walking around, eating a snack or alone at the food court.

Many many of them.  Just make eye contact and give them a smile and I am sure you can figure it out.

Pattaya is a bit different as more then ever the majority of them here are looking for a ST or LT sponsor.  Much easier to start up a conversation, but most of the time you know where it is leading.

Edited by bkk6060

3 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Gf yes, wife no way Jose. Twice bitten...thrice shy

Then better hunt in evenings. Normal Thai girls or ladies work during daytime. And how many, who work in department stores or as Mae Ka speak enough English for a good conversation? Ok, some posters here don't need a conversation, wasted time.

Went to a good Japanese restaurant tonight with an attractive girl on our second date. Afterwards we called in at Coffee Club for...coffee, although in her case it was a martini latte. I didn't even know such things existed. As she sipped her drink she told me she is getting a job as a trolley dolly and leaving Thailand very soon. And apparently this was decided some weeks ago. I smiled sweetly and thought to myself "well you might as well get a few free meals in before you go"...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Elkski said:

Did she also hope for a bit more?

I did test the water, but sadly not.  But she's a fool to herself really...if she had delayed telling me the news she might have been able to get a few more free meals and even tried for a weekend away !

A few years ago I stupidly invite a Chinese girl I had met to free week away in Mallorca. We were staying at a very nice 2 bed apartment belonging to a friend. But things didn't go to plan. My suspicions were first aroused when she asked which room was hers and over dinner she made it clear it wouldn't be right for us to sleep together...my jawed dropped.

I was very silent for the rest of the evening. In fact so silent that the next morning she asked whether she should leave. I immediately said yes, drove her to the airport and stayed the week on my own. A lesson learned !

10 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

I did test the water, but sadly not.  But she's a fool to herself really...if she had delayed telling me the news she might have been able to get a few more free meals and even tried for a weekend away !

A few years ago I stupidly invite a Chinese girl I had met to free week away in Mallorca. We were staying at a very nice 2 bed apartment belonging to a friend. But things didn't go to plan. My suspicions were first aroused when she asked which room was hers and over dinner she made it clear it wouldn't be right for us to sleep together...my jawed dropped.

I was very silent for the rest of the evening. In fact so silent that the next morning she asked whether she should leave. I immediately said yes, drove her to the airport and stayed the week on my own. A lesson learned !

I'm more of a bowhunter.   We are used to being patient.   I bet by somewhere in the 2 nd night she would have knocked on your door.  You must think like your prey.  Her friends are going to ask if she slept with you?  It's important fir some to be able to say " not  the first night".

You may have missed out on a deep throater. 

Edited by Elkski

1 minute ago, Elkski said:

I'm more of a bowhunter.   We are used to being patient.   I bet by somewhere in the 2 nd night she would have knocked on your door. 

As a rule I'm the same. I rarely try anything first night unless the signals are clear. A lot of Thai girls tell me most of men expect sex on the first date, and they are often dismayed by that. So I've tried to play the white man but who knows maybe I'm wasting my time. 

A lot depends on the quality of the girl. Larger ladies are quite starved of attention and will often make themselves available fairly swiftly. Sometimes a coffee at Starbucks is all it takes...

50 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

I bet you paid for everything, including her return flight.

When she asked which was her room you should have said the same room as me, or you can leave now.

Now you're playing the same game in a country with the loosest women in the world, learn to push harder.

Women nearly always say 'no' to weak men (you see yourself as 'polite' but they see you as 'weak').

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I bet you paid for everything, including her return flight.

When she asked which was her room you should have said the same room as me, or you can leave now.

Now you're playing the same game in a country with the loosest women in the world, learn to push harder.

As it happens she paid her own flight and I recall the look on her face at the restaurant where she made the no sex announcement. It wasn't a cheap place, but she muttered something about offering to pay...so I accepted.

So I'm genuinely curious. What quality of women is pushing hard getting you ?

1 hour ago, britishjohn said:

As a rule I'm the same. I rarely try anything first night unless the signals are clear. A lot of Thai girls tell me most of men expect sex on the first date, and they are often dismayed by that. So I've tried to play the white man but who knows maybe I'm wasting my time. 

A lot depends on the quality of the girl. Larger ladies are quite starved of attention and will often make themselves available fairly swiftly. Sometimes a coffee at Starbucks is all it takes...

Larger Ladies? What is this the States? Thick makes me scared!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm thinking 200lbs+

200 lbs plus Thai Girl? No way. Really? I havent seen one yet. I seen a few plumpers but I dont think that any Thai girl is big enough to have more rolls than a Jewish Deli.

Maybe there is like some new fetish where Japanese guys like to be smothered by big old heifer butt cheeks? Or like .....feeder fetish? Thats got to be a German thing! Oh my god. What if its like fat chicks in Gummi? Then some blonde guy from Dusseldorf just stuffs her face with Cannolis or something! NomNomnomNom burp!

I'm scared.....

• Haha 2

I think a cartel must be developing. Had video chat with one last night, reasonable looks but not amazing, complaining about money problems, . I offered her 20k pcm, she tells it's not good enough she needs 50k. I wished her good luck...

• Haha 2