Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

52 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

You must have been meeting a much different batch of 40 year old Thai women than I have seen. I'm frankly impressed with the forty-somethings here. Some of them are just drop-dead gorgeous.

The older you go the fewer there are, but I've seen some 40yr olds I'd be delighted to settle down with. Although sometimes I get the feeling they are pickier than the 25yr olds. Maybe because of their scarcity.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

The older you go the fewer there are, but I've seen some 40yr olds I'd be delighted to settle down with. Although sometimes I get the feeling they are pickier than the 25yr olds. Maybe because of their scarcity.

No, because of experience!

7 minutes ago, bermannor said:

No, because of experience!

Very true...

I just searched the whole of Bangkok on Thai Friendly for 38yrs and up. I saw about 5 in total that looked genuinely attractive. Problem is half of them only post one photo and you can almost guarantee that won't represent reality. It's like chalk and cheese compared to what you see walking through some shopping malls.

On 7/27/2018 at 8:00 AM, AlexRRR said:

Used TF on and off for years, your always going to meet someone who's looking for leg up if you dont have a criteria on what your looking for, put your thinking cap on if you pay you can set education standard as well as age height weight....

Met 2 TGF's on it, they were both great girls.

I have since found Thai Cupid (you pay) far better but again I have a criteria and you should too.

Any more sites you been too.Seemed to have them covered .

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I suspect your definition of 'drop dead gorgeous' differs to mine.

These ladies match my definition ...........

37835221_2141949846093983_7345987783904722944_n.jpg

Seriously? I guess I would have found them attractive when I was in my first year of high school...

6 hours ago, kevvy said:

Any more sites you been too.Seemed to have them covered .

Over the years dear Kevvvv you try a few and then you come back to whats proven....obviously your looking for tips hope iv helped you..

I have 3 ThaiCupid profiles. One is the real me, verified and with accurate recent pics. The other two use a different name and pics I got off the Internet. Otherwise the profiles are identical except for country of origin and occupation. The real me I use to talk with girls about a respectable relationship. The other two I use to check on girls I am talking with about a serious relationship to see if they are interested in a few hours at a hotel for a fee. I find this additional insight useful. One thing I notice is that the same girl may be interested in me showing one pic, but not another pic. The chat in both cases is identical. Another thing is that one profile may get a girl to flirt but another profile stays dead in the water. 

2 hours ago, OzMan said:

I have 3 ThaiCupid profiles. One is the real me, verified and with accurate recent pics. The other two use a different name and pics I got off the Internet. Otherwise the profiles are identical except for country of origin and occupation. The real me I use to talk with girls about a respectable relationship. The other two I use to check on girls I am talking with about a serious relationship to see if they are interested in a few hours at a hotel for a fee. I find this additional insight useful. One thing I notice is that the same girl may be interested in me showing one pic, but not another pic. The chat in both cases is identical. Another thing is that one profile may get a girl to flirt but another profile stays dead in the water. 

Seems like I need to learn from some of you social scientists.   Do you find that many of who you think are good women talking to your real profile will bend towards fast money?   

Thai Friendly is wonderful for me because I seek out "nice" girls and keep them as friends. I grab an occasional strumpet there, but TF gets me tour guides for the price of coffee and cake. Lots of the nice looking 30s ladies with jobs are the best friends to have. Hell I  have a HiSo friend that I met off TF and she is invaluable.

My sexual tastes can run to the bizzare, so I don't want kill a good thing with a nice girl by playing Asian Street Meat with her, plenty of slags out there for that.

I think I'm finally about to delete Tinder and stop wasting my time after a wild goose chase took me to Chiang Mai the last few days. With the usual photographic and makeup expertise, she even managed to pull the wool over my eyes in the 2 video chats we had before hand during which she was extremely explicit, revealing and open minded. But she certainly was no bar girl, lived in a very nice new house, posh car, had a considerable collection of designer shoes and handbags which were housed in a custom built joinery and glass cabinet like museum pieces, very bizarre ! 

However I arrived to find a considerably more chunky version than I had expected and the promised ecstasy turned out to be a complete damp squib. I'm guessing despite her apparent financial success, she has failed to attract the men she is looking for and has resorted to more extreme tactics...

3 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

I think I'm finally about to delete Tinder and stop wasting my time after a wild goose chase took me to Chiang Mai the last few days. With the usual photographic and makeup expertise, she even managed to pull the wool over my eyes in the 2 video chats we had before hand during which she was extremely explicit, revealing and open minded. But she certainly was no bar girl, lived in a very nice new house, posh car, had a considerable collection of designer shoes and handbags which were housed in a custom built joinery and glass cabinet like museum pieces, very bizarre ! 

However I arrived to find a considerably more chunky version than I had expected and the promised ecstasy turned out to be a complete damp squib. I'm guessing despite her apparent financial success, she has failed to attract the men she is looking for and has resorted to more extreme tactics...

About 6 years ago similar thing happened to me to Khon Kaen.

Sexy young girl in this case turned out to be her fat, older, unkempt friend.

The fat one met me at the airport and I almost immediately got a flight and came back to BKK.

But, I had never been there, told the girl to forget it, and went to my hotel.

Funny though, I got back on the site, and met another girl who turned out to be great. We spent 2 days together and she showed me the town on her motorbike.

So, it can be a risk but you never know.

1 minute ago, KhunFred said:

I have had very good luck with Thai Friendly. Met two real winners, though they have the usual money problems. I kind of expect to be shelling out cash at my age. (68).  ?

I'm in my 50's but I have no qualms now about shelling out a monthly salary provided I can find one slim and attractive enough. They are out there for sure, depending on how much is on offer, it's just a question of finding them. But on Tinder I just don't see it....

I've used TF on and off for about 7 hears now. I met some nice girls, and I met some fun girls. Apparently, everyone looks better in their profile photo than in real life. I'm not young (50+), and these girls are a lot younger and slimmer than any woman who would date me back home (in the motherland). So I don't sweat the photo/actual beauty thing that much. In my experience, beauty queens are over-rated, especially in the sack. I've used several of the pay websites too. On the pay websites, seemed like fewer playing the short game, but more playing the long game.

1 hour ago, dpspike said:

these girls are a lot younger and slimmer than any woman who would date me back home (in the motherland). 

That is indisputable...it's part of the reason I deserted the place.

I'd also agree about the beauty queen thing, I'm not holding out for one. However I'd like something a bit better than average as looking down on a pretty face massively enhances the experience for me.

I don't know it was good luck or arguably bad luck but the very first girl I met here on Tinder 2 years ago was easily the best, reasonably attractive, great body and perfect in the bedroom. I've met maybe 100 since then and none come close. Maybe it's just a psychological thing on my part...

3 hours ago, dpspike said:

. In my experience, beauty queens are over-rated, especially in the sack. I've used several of the pay websites too. On the pay websites, seemed like fewer playing the short game, but more playing the long game.

Definitely true. The best looking woman I have dated was completely in love with her own reflection. Vanity, thy name is Thai woman.

Just came across a site called Seeking Arrangements which started in the US. It's basically young girls seeking a paid for relationship, usually with older wealthy men. The typical photos taken in luxury locations. Seems to be a lot of women in Bangkok, and some look a lot more attractive than Tinder's offerings. Wonder what kind of money they expect...

1 minute ago, britishjohn said:

Just came across a site called Seeking Arrangements which started in the US. It's basically young girls seeking a paid for relationship, usually with older wealthy men. The typical photos taken in luxury locations. Seems to be a lot of women in Bangkok, and some look a lot more attractive than Tinder's offerings. Wonder what kind of money they expect...

Very likely, they want a lot more than most Thai women would want. First world women are used to the best and know how to get it. If all else fails, they get it in court.

1 minute ago, KhunFred said:

Very likely, they want a lot more than most Thai women would want. First world women are used to the best and know how to get it. If all else fails, they get it in court.

I seem to remember some Tv programme about it in the UK and a student suggested she was getting about £30k per annum to see a guy a few days a week. 

But the women I was referring to are Thai women on that site, so I was just wondering how much over here...

5 hours ago, dpspike said:

Apparently, everyone looks better in their profile photo than in real life.

I've always assumed the profile photos are the best pictures of them ever taken at any time in their life.

So using my theory, they should always look worse in real life.

6 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

I know it's debatable what constitutes a hooker, but are you talking about a bar girl for that ?

I don't usually discriminate between women's occupations, they nearly all have a price, and Pattaya seems to concentrate many of the slim and attractive ones into a single area which is convenient for a shopping trip.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I don't usually discriminate between women's occupations, they nearly all have a price, and Pattaya seems to concentrate many of the slim and attractive ones into a single area which is convenient for a shopping trip.

I must have missed that area when I was there....most of the bars were full of chubby Issan girls

Archived