Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I meet up with 40 year Thai lady for drinks last night, foolishly letting her pick the venue and ending up with a bill of 2,700 bht for 4 drinks and a lump of cheddar on a board which she cheekily ordered when I went for a pee. I'd say she had a comfortable life with her farang ex husband before his business hit the rocks. Now she's looking for the next meal ticket. Her body is good but her looks decidedly average. Then she comes out with it and tells me it's 100k bht a month or nothing. I struggle to contain the laughter and pick up a burger on the way home…

5 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

So I meet up with 40 year Thai lady for drinks last night, foolishly letting her pick the venue and ending up with a bill of 2,700 bht for 4 drinks and a lump of cheddar on a board which she cheekily ordered when I went for a pee. I'd say she had a comfortable life with her farang ex husband before his business hit the rocks. Now she's looking for the next meal ticket. Her body is good but her looks decidedly average. Then she comes out with it and tells me it's 100k bht a month or nothing. I struggle to contain the laughter and picked up a burger on the way home…

ouch!  probably will be a grandma soon.  More and more it seems like my place for movies and beers or nothing at all is the way to go.  The ones with the photos of them in the driver's seat are a good group to avoid.

ouch!  probably will be a grandma soon.  More and more it seems like my place for movies and beers or nothing at all is the way to go.  The ones with the photos of them in the driver's seat are a good group to avoid.

I’d say the same about Hotel bedrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

So I meet up with 40 year Thai lady for drinks last night, foolishly letting her pick the venue and ending up with a bill of 2,700 bht for 4 drinks and a lump of cheddar on a board which she cheekily ordered when I went for a pee. I'd say she had a comfortable life with her farang ex husband before his business hit the rocks. Now she's looking for the next meal ticket. Her body is good but her looks decidedly average. Then she comes out with it and tells me it's 100k bht a month or nothing. I struggle to contain the laughter and pick up a burger on the way home…

Never allow them to order unsupervised if they do it goes on their bill.

I wouldn't have paid for her cheese, you demonstrated to her that you were weak.

1 minute ago, DILLIGAD said:

I’d say the same about Hotel bedrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably a lot less $$ for the ones photoed on a bed than behind the wheel of a car they are highly unlikely to afford.  And dont forget the ones from inland areas that show a photo at some fairly high end beach resort...paid for by mum's "noodle chop," I suppose.

23 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Good job.

You should have ditched her sooner.

I have done this before, especially in a club. I always pay as I go so there is no unpaid bill.

When it seems to be a deeper hole, hit the toilet or fake a phone call and find an escape.

Seems complicated why not just tell her?

No, it is more fun to ditch the B's, the ones with attitude..

One glamorous looking B I met last year in a restaurant in Phrom Phong was perusing the menu when she suddenly looked up and scolded me (not in jest) for not telling her how beautiful she was. I got up and left her sitting in the restaurant alone...

I met a 39 yo on the 6.5 THB red bus the other day.  She insisted on helping me find my way, although I wasn't really lost.  I got to thinking later, she may have looked pretty good behind those eyeglasses.  Cheap and convenient, of course no telling about future complications..but geez, would have been a lot better than 3000 thb bar bills with beaches....talk about a memorable date.

8 minutes ago, moontang said:

I met a 39 yo on the 6.5 THB red bus the other day.  She insisted on helping me find my way, although I wasn't really lost.  I got to thinking later, she may have looked pretty good behind those eyeglasses.  Cheap and convenient, of course no telling about future complications..but geez, would have been a lot better than 3000 thb bar bills with beaches....talk about a memorable date.

You need to recognize women predating on you quicker.

I've always assumed any Thai woman talking to me (outside of simple commerce) is offering (to negotiate over) sex because they aren't supposed to talk with men.

I'm day dreaming now about some bizarre dates I've had. Only 2 months ago met a woman in mega Bangna. Her father was muslim and whilst she and her mother were both buddhist, they apparently had to pretend to be of the same faith as the father. She was quite attractive but had been single for many years. The reason she gave was that her father insisted any future suitor be circumcised !

I didn't ask for another date...

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You need to recognize women predating on you quicker.

I've always assumed any Thai woman talking to me (outside of simple commerce) is offering (to negotiate over) sex because they aren't supposed to talk with men.

that explains why so many operate out of retail shops, or better yet, "massah."  And also explains the big grillings you can get making a simple purchase.  But let's face it, if you are in the game; you are either predator or prey...the mother's prey may be the daughter's predator....

On 7/21/2018 at 9:38 PM, sirineou said:

Not to hijack your thread from the direction you would like it to take , but IMO the above would help the guys (at least to have some laughs ) but I still don't see how it would help the girls. If the intent to help both the Guys and the girls then why the request for "funny stories"

IMO it is a thinly veiled attempt to have some fun on the Thais.

I think it would have being better if  this thread took place in the Pub section.

the caped crusader ?

1 hour ago, britishjohn said:

at least you weren't eating the burger when she told you her expectations !  choke,choke 

On 8/3/2018 at 6:07 PM, britishjohn said:

The older you go the fewer there are, but I've seen some 40yr olds I'd be delighted to settle down with. Although sometimes I get the feeling they are pickier than the 25yr olds. Maybe because of their scarcity.

or maybe because of you ?  ?

On 8/3/2018 at 3:27 PM, BritManToo said:

Much better to is get an estate agent to take you and your 'intended' to view 5Mbht+ plus properties, really like the most expensive house you are shown, then ask your 'intended' if you purchased the house, would it be OK to put it in her name.

Guarantees a week of no holes holds barred sex.

then, move to another city ????

47 minutes ago, moontang said:

that explains why so many operate out of retail shops, or better yet, "massah."  And also explains the big grillings you can get making a simple purchase.  But let's face it, if you are in the game; you are either predator or prey...the mother's prey may be the daughter's predator....

I have a 40-year-old single mom living next door to me, with a 20-year-old daughter at university.

They both call round to see me on a regular basis, and I can assure you I am seen as prey by both.

If only I didn't want to do the most massive poop in history on my doorstep!

29 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I have a 40-year-old single mom living next door to me, with a 20-year-old daughter at university.

They both call round to see me on a regular basis, and I can assure you I am seen as prey by both.

How does it feel to be so desirable ?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I have got a number of single women in my 600 unit building.  I even know what time I can casually run into them for a chat.  Ironically, a small commitment could be a big commitment and the building might seem pretty small if you are dodging them.  Maybe have them sign a document agreeing to NSA fun?

5 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Without trying her wings before? 

I can't remember the original op rioic but this is fun to read.   I let a gal pick the place one night.  Of course soi thong for full American prices and crap service.   I didn't like 1200 baht for basically nothing.  But 2609?  Ouch.   Next morning when she wanted more than taxi fare I said you spent it last night.  

Wow, first date and she says 100 k.  I would have said sure you bring 40 k and my 60 k and we can live ok in BKK.   I think you meet at a mall first.  Splurge on Starbucks.   Then decide if it's the food court, bail time or your place.    

Mom and daughter?   Hmmmm I need to add that to bucket list.   Next to twins. 

It's hilarious, rarely could I ever get away with simply coffee in Bangkok........Even if I state quite clearly we are meeting for a beverage only they will stretch the definition and hunt the menu for the most expensive item. Like today's date who ended up with some super duper shake thing that had brownies and ice cream and god knows what else over flowing from the enormous glass. There was even a small slice of cake on top !

3 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

It's hilarious, rarely could I ever get away with simply coffee in Bangkok........Even if I state quite clearly we are meeting for a beverage only they will stretch the definition and hunt the menu for the most expensive item. Like today's date who ended up with some super duper shake thing that had brownies and ice cream and god knows what else over flowing from the enormous glass. There was even a small slice of cake on top !

Face it....we are the cash cows to be milked.

Archived