Blame problems on past govts, not Junta: Prayuth

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, Blackheart1916 said:

So, what exactly have you been doing for the last four years, Mr P?

I will answer your question, he has spent the last 4 years topping up his and his cronies pension funds.

• Like 2

Thailand had more coups since end of ww2  than any other country in the world, that said ! unelected military government mostly at fault they have been in charge , elected governments nic noi.. 

Edited by Mad mick
  • Like 2

From where I sat it looked like money selected the previous leaders and promises to all ! 
They were elected in free and fair elections. The current ones forced themselves via their guns. And are currently throwing money away like there is no tomorrow in a vain attempt to legitimize their tenure....

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

They were elected in free and fair elections. The current ones forced themselves via their guns. And are currently throwing money away like there is no tomorrow in a vain attempt to legitimize their tenure....

Dunno about free. No doubt all participants threw money around with abandon.

So the fact that economy is washing down the drain under current leadership is not actually the fault of current leadership but the previous one.

and having wasted all money on submarines which no one knows how to operate or maintain is also the fault of previous govs.

all makes perfect sense why country is slowly moving down the toilet drain with new laws and regulations 

• Like 2

So .....somewhere in deepest and darkest northeast  , upended oil drums are being stood on end just below the surface of  the local bung so that Prayuth can do a bit of walking on water before returning to Bangkok.

Might fool some of the people. The same people it fooled for Bangkok shutdown.

Dunno about free. No doubt all participants threw money around with abandon.
Sure. The point cannot be more clear, one set of participants actually obtained a mandate, the other set didn't. And yes free and fair elections, according to independent international observers, you know the kind the junta doesn't like.

Stop defending the indefensible

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

How many years have you had to fix it? At least the people got the chance to choose someone else every four years, will you give them that choice?

List this administrations achievements and let the people decide, much talk and little action is the reality, you had your chance and you blew it.