Video: "My husband has a mistress" clip causes debate online

webfact

Video: "My husband has a mistress" clip causes debate online

3PM.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Video footage showed a man being hit from behind at the Sukhonthasawat Market in Bangkok.

He is thrown to the tarmac as a person filming rushes over to say he is clearly hurt.

The woman behind the wheel of the car says that it is her husband and he has a "mia noi" - a mistress.

The poster Thawatchai Chanaphon said that he was concerned for the man on the ground and wanted to help.

Daily News reported that the matter will be decided by the courts based on the man's injuries.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-24

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Good to see a brother helping out, my x (westerner) hit me on the back of the head with a hot iron when I walked away from her after a "heated" argument over nothing, no Mia Noi, could you imagine if I had one....RIP

Hmmm, heated arguement over nothing and then assaulted with a hot iron. If you presented to your doctor for treatment he would suspect that the argument over nothing comment is symptomatic of concussion induced amnesia or worse still pinoccio syndrome

Which came first? The mia noi, or the idea that after a certain age "I don't feel for that anymore"? Thai men seem to have a high propensity for "something strange", but there is seemingly a cultural idea that a woman should not enjoy sex after an arbitrary age, and can be most insistent about it.
My faen is a victim of this. Suddenly announced one day "I don't know, maybe something wrong with me, but no like anymore". What is weird is that it is purely psychological, and she explained that it was because "Thai ladies no like after fifty year old". but physiologically she is still responsive until she "remembers" that she is "old lady now".
Obviously some "old ladies" never got the memo because they enjoy the attention of their giks.
I have even been offered assistance in finding a suitable "friend". 
Very confusing, because I am at an age and state where my libido is pretty firmly fixed on my one and only, and there have been some fierce displays of jealousy in the past.
Not, thankfully, to the extent of being run down or turned into a Flathead!

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are 2 disturbing insights to me from this drama. 

Firstly, a married woman can do anything she likes to a man if she is unhappy over him such a running him down with a car. It seems she thought that it was totally ok to her to do that if her fragile feelings are shattered. Even killing him? Getting married is dangerous to a man.

Secondly, she don't understand why her man look for a younger more attractive woman? She ought to look at herself in the mirror and reflect on her behaviour too. The moment the camera pointed at her, i totally understand the point of view of her husband. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bkkthebest said:

Secondly, she don't understand why her man look for a younger more attractive woman? She ought to look at herself in the mirror and reflect on her behaviour too. The moment the camera pointed at her, i totally understand the point of view of her husband. 

After I read your post I looked at the video and agree with you.

I hope now he paid the price (she hit him with the car) he can walk away from that ugly woman and concentrate on the new one.

On 7/24/2018 at 8:33 AM, darksidedog said:

Clearly no one ever told him about hell having no fury like a woman scorned. I would suspect that he is soon to be her ex husband, cos I wouldn't get back together with someone who ran me over.

..i was impressed how he managed to maintain a firm grip on his smart-phone (probably the most valuable thing in his life now)..but i would put a red circle around his wife/car...to be avoided at all costs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 8:25 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Good to see a brother helping out, my x (westerner) hit me on the back of the head with a hot iron when I walked away from her after a "heated" argument over nothing, no Mia Noi, could you imagine if I had one....RIP

Wow. I got attacked with a knife back injury and sent to jail after i got home from a halloween party and the kitchen was trashed and simply asked why it was like that. Keep in mind it was spotless before i left. And she was on the couch stuffing her 240lb face with food st the same time. Yes an American ex wife. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, brian2f2f said:

I got attacked with a knife back injury and sent to jail after i got home from a halloween party and the kitchen was trashed and simply asked why it was like that.

Knife in the back by a 240 pound female, ouch, that's got to hurt, your lucky to be alive and walking.

Sent to jail because you defended yourself by giving her the old 1,2,3 combination and turning her lights out with number 3, the uppercut she didn't see coming ?

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Knife in the back by a 240 pound female, ouch, that's got to hurt, your lucky to be alive and walking.

Sent to jail because you defended yourself by giving her the old 1,2,3 combination and turning her lights out with number 3, the uppercut she didn't see coming ?

I went to jail after I ran away and she claimed i attacked her. Yet om bleeding sing from a knife cut. The back attacking was outaide our apartment after she chassed me out of it attacking my spine with her fists trying to break it. As she even admitted in the police report. At first she jumped onto my back and started punching me i got up barely and ran for the door. Thats when she ran to grab a knife and my finger barelt got caught as i was almost all the way out the door. Yep Indiana one of the womens states where its near impossible to prove innocents against one. The only self defense i had was twisting my body to break free from a bear hug. So no physical aggression towards her. Hence the reason i ended up moving ong to thailand on oct 29 2011. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, brian2f2f said:

I went to jail after I ran away and she claimed i attacked her. Yet om bleeding sing from a knife cut. The back attacking was outaide our apartment after she chassed me out of it attacking my spine with her fists trying to break it. As she even admitted in the police report. At first she jumped onto my back and started punching me i got up barely and ran for the door. Thats when she ran to grab a knife and my finger barelt got caught as i was almost all the way out the door. Yep Indiana one of the womens states where its near impossible to prove innocents against one. The only self defense i had was twisting my body to break free from a bear hug. So no physical aggression towards her. Hence the reason i ended up moving ong to thailand on oct 29 2011. 

Life's experiences, now behind you, keep enjoying paradise !