'Tormented' Prayuth Ready To Punch Critics In The Mouth

webfact

1 hour ago, z42 said:

Gets tiresome to see this knuckle dragger dominating the news day in, day out with stories of how through his own bufoonery he is disgracing the post of Prime Minister, and lets be honest, the country itself.

The scariest bit is he isn't going away, and once the rigged election is over he'll be even more emboldened (read more stupidity prone) than ever.

Try as I might, I can't think of any genuine redeeming features, none. Can anyone else, because it is nice to see the best in people isn't it

There is one redeeming feature! He did do something right in 4+ years (IMO). When the boys and coach were stuck in the cave, he said (not verbatim), "do whatever it takes to get them out, the government will pay for it".

Can we grant him this one thing?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, neeray said:

There is one redeeming feature! He did do something right in 4+ years (IMO). When the boys and coach were stuck in the cave, he said (not verbatim), "do whatever it takes to get them out, the government will pay for it".

Can we grant him this one thing?

Good job he wasn't directly organising it, in case he might have said, "get the Thai citizens out, don't bother about the illegal aliens"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Is that a good example for a leader, (cough), to set, especially for youngsters to follow????

Too late from what I've seen of the youngsters. Heck, it could be that the leader is following his subjects in this matter.  Seems overboard for some trash talk against him, he has the  pulpit pretty much to himself every night to trash talk back, I thought. 

Is that a good example for a leader, (cough), to set, especially for youngsters to follow????

Absolutely.  There are too many "face" protecting, violent, short tempered Thais already

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, KevinboyCM said:

wow. Some of these comments seem defamatory.  Couldn't this guy go after the posters here for saying what they are saying about them?  I'd be scared spitless I'd get thrown in jail.

Your question would make a good stand-alone thread. I'd like to hear what others have to say. Why not start a thread?

• Sad 1

how do you think he became leader? Im sure Thailand has got more violent since he demonstrated that thats the Thai way to get what you want

• Like 1
  • Sad 1