Search for Phuket croc turns to Bang Tao estuaries, reward offered

rooster59

Search for Phuket croc turns to Bang Tao estuaries, reward offered

By The Phuket News

1532692646_1-org.jpg

Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong inspects the Bang Tao area today (July 27). Photo: PR Dept

PHUKET: The hunt for the elusive crocodile now believed to be in the Bang Tao area today began focussing on the small estuaries in the area.

Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong today (July 27) visited the area for updates on the hunt, which now has at least steel-cage traps set to catch the croc – using chickens as bait.

Meanwhile, officials remain posted along the beach since the croc was spotted by drone to be in the area yesterday. (See story here.)

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/search-for-phuket-croc-turns-to-bang-tao-estuaries-reward-offered-68044.php#stXgus5gK6v9kduw.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-07-28

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yeah, as many time as this croc has been spotted it must be a hell of a work to catch one single crocodile. I guess international help might be the only solution.

Probably.. but I suggest using tourists as bait.. once the crocodile chomps down and does his death roll the rope tied to the tourist will tangle him up and he can be caught. I suggest using an Ozzie tourist as they are the natural prey of crocodiles back home.   ? 

• Haha 1