British divers reveal astonishing details about rescue of final two boys trapped in Tham Luang cave

rooster59

3 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

I really admire Mr Mallsion and Mr  Jewell for their honesty and putting reality into this. I cannot imagine the anquish they went  through well removing the young boys.  To be in the situations they were and doing what they did is what makes men proud to be men.. and know there are men like that among us. They are real heroes in my eyes.

Great statement just outstanding effort by them and all. People are amazing most of the time but when love comes to town well it's simply amazing thank you  (kob kuhn krub ) to all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, silverhawk_usa said:

Of all the videos that I have seen on this, I believe this one by Australian TV to be the most informative. IMHO.

A wonderful video - thanks silverhawk_usa for bringing it to us. Explains much. :wai:

• Like 1

Not taking away any of the bravery or heroic actions from the divers or any of the rescue crew but. It seems odd when all these Hollywood producers want to make a movie these major dramatic details start to emerge. As a diver myself and how dangerous this would be, they would have absolutely tested the masks first to make sure they fit and to acclimate the kids to wearing them. Remember they spent a lot of time training the kids how to dive. So suddenly a mask didn’t fit ?  I’m calling BS. 

Edited by yougivemebaby
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

The whole event was absolutely amazing. Apart from the stupid Musk outburst, everyone involved in this rescue has to be commended. It truly was one of history’s most fantastic rescues akin to Appolo 13, the Tasmanian and Chilean miner rescues. I’m sure we are going to hear much more once the dust settles.

• Like 1

It's unbelievable how they rescued the boys and their coach by risking their own lives.

A great step forwards to give foreigners a better name. Well done, it wouldn't have been the same without the Brits. 

It was a truly ‘international’ effort but its also one of the rare occasions where it makes it nice to hear good news from that funny little island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Did they spend a lot of time? There was not enough time. 

I have followed this story, and if I understand what happened, they had maybe two days to train them and somebody at that time told that the kids were not ready to dive, and because of the rains coming, the day after they decided to rescue the kids without waiting  , they had no time 

• Like 2

An extraordinary effort by all involved. No one any better than another. It took the multi disciplined efforts of thousands to reach a successful conclusion. Postulate as you swill. And unlike the old man who's happily chosen assignment was spotlessly cleaning the on-site toilets, there's still crap being sprayed in these threads that will never cease being cleaned up.

Sent from my abacus using Tapatalk

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

The entire world came together in a spirit of unity focused solely on getting those boys out alive, without concern for nationality etc.

You are so right about the whole world. My family back in Canada each and every household  woulld wake up and go look at the news to see what was happening every day this event was unfolding.

16 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

It is small minded in the extreme to view this as a "Thai vs foreigner" issue. Thankfully the Thais did not take that view. If they had, the 13 would have died.  Equally fortunate, the foreigners involved were nto focused on ego or one-up-man-ship. If they had been, they would not have succeeded. Some TV posters would do well to take a lesson from them

Totally agree on that too. Maybe some one will he does not listen to me. 

• Like 1