bag is withheld in New Dehli

Putu94

22 hours ago, Putu94 said:

yes is request from Sealdel  wanted the payment in 3 days

it is said there was gold in the bag 

they ask to provide "certificate of INC and DHS tag " for the right to have gold shipment.

provide documents or pay fine with in 3 days.

most be paid with Western Union not more then 700 $ per slip

asking to pay to Derick Parker Amaliri

354 Lydgate road Southamton UK

the Uk agent in charge for shipment 

all sounds me strange , first why they not contact sender,

what has UK to do with it.

and there is a Branch , Sealdel  in Austin 

Check the details of that UK address. Post code, street name and number etc. Easy to do on the internet. Same with phone. If landline number check STD code is for Southampton.

Someone tried similar con on my S-i-L. Their mistake was claiming to be an agent in Bristol but the STD and post code were London area! Apparently many Africans and East European scammers not operate out of UK. 

But India does have strict rules on gold transit. Smuggling gold into India and trying to catch it is big. 

all started in Instagram some time ago , then the this lady wanted spent Holiday in Thailand so nothing wrong

She told me she was sending her bag in advance , ok she could do.

till the message came from Sealdel , ( who is the scammer) 

try. to look in Instagram "sugar_7070 "

looks very real 

In Austin Texas camp Mabry

31 minutes ago, Putu94 said:

all started in Instagram some time ago , then the this lady wanted spent Holiday in Thailand so nothing wrong

She told me she was sending her bag in advance , ok she could do.

till the message came from Sealdel , ( who is the scammer) 

try. to look in Instagram "sugar_7070 "

looks very real 

In Austin Texas camp Mabry

wow!  she looks hot! ....but i take it you've never met "her" in real life?  some lady soldier you met on the internet?  wants to vacation in thailand, but wants/needs to send a bag of sexy bikinis on ahead....despite the fact "she" would get free passage on MAC flights?

https://www.instagram.com/sugar_7070/

but how did some lady in the army get her hands on $300K in gold?

mabry is just a tiny texas national guard site and museum with some reserve components.  not exactly fort knox, nor was she likely handling submarine contracts.

Edited by ChouDoufu

22 minutes ago, Putu94 said:

How to create , have to say good done

saying a fake side ?

but then .what to trust on internet ?

the gold and sending I understand  , by the way I paid nothing 

This same package scam has been going on, often thru dating sites like "Date In Asia" for years.

It's clear you just don't to want to let go of some possibility it may be real....all that gold.

Forget about it.  Go home.  It's done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Putu94 said:

Thanks a lot

I will not send any money

beside if you have so much gold you ease can pay costs shipping , what ever 

What means 419 ?

Means where out of the office. Please leave a message 

33 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Are people in 2018 still this dumb?

1.  "419" is the article number in the nigerian legal code regarding fraud.

2.  the sum requested was 2190 USD, not baht.  requested in $700 increments. 

3.  it's 2018 and people are dumb.....who's the leader of the free world?

• Thanks 1

Sadly people really are that dumb. But the scammers are getting increasingly sophisticated and, at least to begin with, plausible. They send out millions of emails, if only one in 100,000 bites they hit paydirt.

Check out https://www.419eater.com/

Some years back I actually got one of these by snail-mail to my address in Belgium, my name and everything, postmark Paris. The only way they could have gotten all my details would be from Belgacom as the phone was the only thing in my name, naughty Belgacom.

4 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

wow!  she looks hot! ....but i take it you've never met "her" in real life?  some lady soldier you met on the internet?  wants to vacation in thailand, but wants/needs to send a bag of sexy bikinis on ahead....despite the fact "she" would get free passage on MAC flights?

https://www.instagram.com/sugar_7070/

but how did some lady in the army get her hands on $300K in gold?

mabry is just a tiny texas national guard site and museum with some reserve components.  not exactly fort knox, nor was she likely handling submarine contracts.

gold from Afghanistan is said, also. she told me she was in Syria and now in charge to send army man  to Syria  , 

57 minutes ago, Putu94 said:

The last Hang Out she send me ( after it was blocked )

"I will blackmail you all over Internet"

Hmmm angry person

Hell has no fury like a woman internet scammer scorned found out.

I'm really glad you saw the light before sending cash, far too many victims make at least the first payment (trust me there would be further "problems") and a fair number make further payments or even agree to meet the scammers on their own turf, that cannot end well. Nobody receives the gold (or whatever else is promised).

The number one rule of life "if it seems to good to be true, it is!".

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Putu94 said:

gold from Afghanistan is said, also. she told me she was in Syria and now in charge to send army man  to Syria  , 

so how much of this did you know before the alleged shipment?

you wrote she was shipping a suitcase for her thailand vacation.

(i assume you two would be vacationing together.)

when did you find out about the "gold from afghanistan"?

have you ever seen the movie "three kings"?

Just after the end of the Gulf War, four American soldiers decide to steal a cache of Saddam Hussein's hidden gold. Led by cynical Sergeant Major Archie Gates (George Clooney), three of the men are rescued by rebels, but Sergeant Troy Barlow (Mark Wahlberg) is captured and tortured by Iraqi intelligence.

[and then the sequel...."queen of austin"....currently in produciton]

31 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

so how much of this did you know before the alleged shipment?

you wrote she was shipping a suitcase for her thailand vacation.

(i assume you two would be vacationing together.)

when did you find out about the "gold from afghanistan"?

have you ever seen the movie "three kings"? 

31 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

before shipment I know some stories being in the army, , idea was a holiday in HuaHin , 

sending the Bag before , to not have much hassle on the long flight of 32 hours

That there was gold in the suite case ,and from Afghanistan ? , only when suite case arrived in New Dehli , ( was the writing from Sealdel)

can not remember if I have seen the movie.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, Putu94 said:

yes is request from Sealdel  wanted the payment in 3 days

it is said there was gold in the bag 

they ask to provide "certificate of INC and DHS tag " for the right to have gold shipment.

provide documents or pay fine with in 3 days.

most be paid with Western Union not more then 700 $ per slip

asking to pay to Derick Parker Amaliri

354 Lydgate road Southamton UK

the Uk agent in charge for shipment 

all sounds me strange , first why they not contact sender,

what has UK to do with it.

and there is a Branch , Sealdel  in Austin 

Sounds like a scam to me

Why would payment be made to a persons name and not the company name

Maybe check out their website and see if he is listed in that

7 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Give it a rest, you don't have a friend, the girl isn't the one writing you, it is a male scammer.

thanks a lot

not worry, still have nice holiday in Cha-am , 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Putu94 said:

Thanks Jenny

Still receive writing in Hang outs

ask for her/him copy ID , ( lol) turns out in very angry writing.

but like you say better stay poor and happy

yes is what Sealdel write to me . there for the fine to pay $ 2190 to clear. 

I told Sealdel to contact Sender.

Beside I wonder how Sealdel is involved . most be a good company

So I was right and you've made a typo in your first post. You've mentioned only 2190 baht, not bucks. 

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Give it a rest, you don't have a friend, the girl isn't the one writing you, it is a male scammer.

They also have girls in Nigeria involved in all sorts of scams. The Nigerian mafia seems to be so powerful that they took over Sout Africa as well. Which might be the reason why South Africans are having a hard time in Thailand and many do not receive a visa in Thailand. Many get a stamp with another that they've got to come back to Johannesburg to apply for a new visa.

Nigerian criminal groups have been so successful in mimicking the notorious families that Italian police started addressing them as ‘mafia’.

An interesting read: https://www.news.uct.ac.za/article/-2017-05-16-migration-of-the-nigerian-mafia

According to Demoskopika, an Italian think-tank, the 'Ndrangheta's activities made a whopping $60bn in revenue in 2013 - more than the combined revenues of McDonald's and Deutsche Bank.

Edited by jenny2017

3 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

So I was right and you've made a typo in your first post. You've mentioned only 2190 baht, not bucks. 

yes sorry about that most be 2190 US $

So some woman you've never met contacts you on Instagram and tells you she wants to come to Thailand for vacation and wants to send her suitcase to you ahead of time (because it would be easier) and you agreed.

Did she promise you anything in exchange for you helping her out ?

And then suddenly the suitcase gets held up, in India, and you get a message telling you that you need to pay a fee so it will clear Customs. (In India, where it wouldn't even go through Customs at all, even if it went from one shipping company to another as it would stay inside the "bonded shipment" area of the airport).

However, you are asked to send money (first it was baht, then it was US $) by Western Union to a guy in the UK.
And the message is from a fake company that didn't even exist 6 months ago.

And now the story has changed to there being a large amount of gold in the suitcase for some reason.

And now the story has changed again and the person is a "she" and "she" was supposedly in the US Army and in Syria (lol - the only US troops in Syria are those that "don't exist" and I seriously doubt "sugar_7070" is/was a SEAL, Green Beret or member of a Delta Force unit).
"She" somehow manages to smuggle $300,000 worth of gold out of Syria and get it into the USA and now "she" wants to send it to Thailand. Oh but she needs your help.

And you were supposed to get what in exchange for helping "her" ?

Do you know what you should do ? 
Tell "her" that you sent the money. Then ask her to contact the shipper about why they haven't processed the payment. Then tell her that Western Union contacted you and said that the shipper (SealDel) has to have a local corporate account (in Thailand) in order to receive the payment and that you can set it up for them but you need "SealDel" to send you $500.

Then tell "her" that once the account is activated you can resend the $2,190 to pay the "customs fees" in India and that "SealDel" can claim the $500 as a business expense (or "she" can repay them once the gold arrives in Thailand).

Then tell "her" that you received a notice from Thai Customs (กรมศุลกากร) saying that the suitcase had arrived and that the sender needs to pay $1,000 US in Duties and Tariffs before they will let you pick up the suitcase.
Tell "her" that the money will be refunded when "she" arrives in Thailand and can prove "her" identity (and that the suitcase really belongs to "her").

Then tell "her" that you need a naked picture of "her" (or a couple of pictures) as proof of her identity as the Customs Department (กรมศุลกากร) thinks that "sugar_7070" is a man, not a woman and they won't release the suitcase until they get proof that "she" really is a woman.

(It probably won't go on very long. Either they will realize that you know they are trying to scam you or they will give up and try the same thing on someone else. They are probably doing the same thing to a thousand other people at the same time. Maybe only dozens, but they have probably tried to "connect" to thousands the same way they "connected" with you.) 

There are groups on the internet that specialize in trying to "scam the scammers" and trick them into doing the same thing they are trying to do to you. It all boils down to who is the better liar and con artist.

The main thing is - if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is (too good to be true).

In other words, no one you just met on the internet is suddenly going to send you a suitcase full of gold because "they know they can trust you", just like no one is going to walk up to you and give you the keys for a new Lamborghini because you "look like a nice guy".

There are a lot of scams like this on the internet these days. If some incredibly hot woman suddenly contacts me on Instagram or Twitter or Line (or whatever social media), I immediately assume it's a scam.

If I receive an email telling me that "I have been selected" or "I have won a jackpot !" I know it's a scam and drop it in the "Junk" folder. 

But too many people DON'T THINK and instead assume that this is their lucky day and they are going to be rich (or have some hot foreign woman in their bed very soon) and they lose their heads.

8 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

They also have girls in Nigeria involved in all sorts of scams. The Nigerian mafia seems to be so powerful that they took over Sout Africa as well. Which might be the reason why South Africans are having a hard time in Thailand and many do not receive a visa in Thailand. Many get a stamp with another that they've got to come back to Johannesburg to apply for a new visa.

>SNIP<

Some years ago (and post-apartheid) South Africa had a very effective police section that was making good progress in dealing with internet crime, unfortunately the politicians shut it down.........