Find the killers of high-school buddies, families tell police

snoop1130

1 hour ago, off road pat said:

You don't fight fire with fire !?..

incitement is defined as being committed when one person counsels, procures or commands another to commit a crime, whether or not that person commits the crime.!!!

common sense

17 hours ago, Lashay said:

Was thinking same, but this is getting to big for him to buy his way out now, especially with his history.

To make one local Thai male on Thai male killing in middle of night with no witnesses 'go away' is one thing, this is something else entirely. To public, to much media, outside of his territory. He is big but no where near that big. Cops will be looking at promotions and commendations now. 

I'm totally in agreement with your thoughts........... BUT...... TIT........

Think about the RED BULL guy........

I hope this guy 'Pays dearly'....... But in Thailand....... small hope..........

RIP...... Young folks.........

8 hours ago, Stoker58 said:

Red Bull, Red Bull, Red Bull.....

This is not a Red Bull case, he is not among the richest families in the world. 

He is just a scumbag of a "business man" , not even money can save him this time  , if there is any justice left in Thailand.  

Edited by balo

2 hours ago, balo said:

He is just a scumbag of a "business man" , not even money can save him this time  , if there is any justice left in Thailand.  

I hope so. 

3 hours ago, balo said:

Yep, big fish in Patong pond but was foolish enough to go out into the ocean, where he is just a minnow.

Actually don't think he would have gotten way with something so brazen even in Patong. Has been so out of control for last few years was even starting to annoy the powers that be here. Which to his bars being  closed for few days after Songkran.

He and his staff  had gotten away with lot worse before that but for last few months they have been on extra good behaviour, untill this. Probably did not help him that his legal buisnesses have been losing ton of money this year, just goes to show no matter how many pretty girls you stock your place with, you live or die on your reputation.

• Like 1

So she "sent home Bt20,000-Bt30,000 per month and told her that a wealthy man was showing an interest in her but she wasn’t interested", and the wealthy guy "wired Bt1 million to the family to buy a car even though the family had declined". So he just gave money to this young girl because he's a local philanthropist? How does he get the family's bank account number if they didn't want the gift? Not to mention, that's a pretty expensive car for a poor Isaan family. Call me cynical, but karma is a mean old dog. Of course,  I would never say that she deserved to be shot for this. With the exception of the murders, I have heard this story a thousand times in Thailand. I am, however, rather shocked that it was a Thai man being fleeced. 

On 7/31/2018 at 11:07 PM, Lashay said:

Was thinking same, but this is getting to big for him to buy his way out now, especially with his history.

To make one local Thai male on Thai male killing in middle of night with no witnesses 'go away' is one thing, this is something else entirely. To public, to much media, outside of his territory. He is big but no where near that big. Cops will be looking at promotions and commendations now. 

passed that place almost daily on the way to work. what a contempt for a religious symbol.
hope police will earn very big promotions, and the big sh.t a very short sentence. bang.

... such, such conditioned insecurities of the Thai beings. Even the women should they also get the jealous mask ( jealously so, so evident of the indigenous), do the removal process of their husbands or partners ‘John Thomas’ and have known to throw it at the feet of a hungry dog. 

The pandemic mental health is one that seriously needs addressing. Maybe then ‘foreigners’ maybe treated equally. 

On 7/31/2018 at 9:59 PM, Thaiwrath said:

Unfortunately, that could prove to be a bit of a stumbling block, in the family's attempt to get justice, where he is concerned.

I am sure someone will be charged, and found guilty of the murders, but probably not him, but the other people involved.

That might be the case if he killed them in Phuket, where he no doubt has many connections. 

But in pattaya he he's just a rich man that nobody knows and now it's all in the papers. 

Thank goodness for the age of online media.