Jailed British anti-Muslim activist Robinson released on bail

snoop1130

12 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Not sure what answer you are referring to - you have simply kept parroting the same inane question.  As I mentioned in an earlier reply to you, who's to say it didn't or won't prejudice this trial? 

Now a question for you.  Let's say, in this instance, the verdicts stick and the trial isn't reheld, was is it still right for Yaxley Lennon to do what he did when it was illegal and put the whole legal process in jeopardy?

For someone who was so adamant I answer their question even though I did, several times, I notice you have chosen not to answer mine.  Any response?

24 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

And here's a question; everyone is entitled to their opinion and their views.  Why is it that the far right don't have an eloquent well educated person to represent them?  Why do they need to be represented by a violent, tattooed, former football hooligan wife beater?  A lot of his followers fit the same profile.   Surely if you put your case forward more reasonably and made sensible and proper proposals then more people might listen or take you seriously.  

But instead you put all your faith in a proven thug, wife beater and liar.  I really don't understand....

Erm..... they don’t have any?

16 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

So right wing racist Tommy gets "interviewed" by right wing Fox news and is allowed to repeat his lies unchallenged.  How is that POWERFUL (in caps)?

He was not kept in solitary confinement for two months, that is an utter lie.  I sincerely doubt his other claims but have no proof.  However, comparing it to Guantanamo Bay is just sickening, repulsive and utterly ridiculous.  The man is not a victim, although he likes to portray himself as one to encourage donations and further his own notoriety.

Nothing changes the fact he is a racist, violent, lying, wife beating, fraudulent criminal.  All proven facts.  Even if I held similarly racist views (I don't) I would be ashamed to be represented by him.  

The lefties and MSM don't realize that when they demonize him  and just make up stories that it grows and makes his support stronger, so best they keep going  !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, My Thai Life said:

The phrases pseudo-liberal and politically-correct are well established, and they adequately describe people who are desperate to be considered progressive, but who actually don't know their left from their right.

"Republican"? eh, this is a UK-based topic, and we don't have a republican party in the UK. You are proving yourself to be even more confused about politics than your previous posts have shown.

OK, I made a mistake using the word "Republican" Just substitute conservative and you have the same difference. You aren't progressive in any way. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

It is embarrassing to watch his followers trying to defend him and argue he is not just a racist thug who is playing on their prejudices to further his own enrichment - it is plainly obvious.  

Joseph, you're wasting your words on his followers. There is no doubt that he is promoting a new Aryan ideology, but the Jews are not the target this time. Sadly, people are lapping it up.  Hopefully, Brexit will happen quickly and then these racists can gloat in their self-perpetuated disaster.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

My nation, the UK, is very aware of the dangers extremists pose: whatever their motivation.

After all we suffered from the atrocities of Irish terrorism, Republican and Nationalist, for decades. 

But as that conflict showed, two sets of extremists only make the situation worse. We have already had 'revenge' attacks on ordinary Muslims: the last thing any sane person wants is more innocent blood shed! 

BTW, what is your country? 

Nort Norway.

"He was not kept in solitary confinement for two months, that is an utter lie."

This is very much a lie.  "Mr Yaxley-Lennon was treated with the same fairness we aim to show all prisoners - he had access to visits, television and showers - and it is totally false to say he was held in 'solitary confinement'”, said a Prison Service spokesman. "He was initially placed into the Care & Separation Unit for less than 48 hours while an assessment of the risk to his safety was undertaken by prison staff. He then joined the main prison population."

No automatic alt text available.

Apparently he was placed in the Care & Separation unit for less than 48 hr's, but this letter indicates he was in the Care and Separation Unit for at least 5 day's, now that doesn't prove that was in solitary confinement for 2 months but certainly confirms the Prison service have lied !!!

As for wife beating  show me proof that this happened !