A crime or a right? Some Danish Muslims defy face veil ban

webfact

57 minutes ago, Opl said:

"over top reaction by minority radicals"

such as ..

"ISIS bans women from wearing burkas after chiefs attacked by veiled assassins "

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-bans-women-from-wearing-burkas-after-chiefs-attacked-by-veiled-assassins/news-story/5356534a06f3213389835f34281ecf80

Slow down and read the link you post. The ban applied to security areas, otherwise....

"It’s understood women will still be required to cover themselves completely when out in public".

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Slow down and read the link you post. The ban applied to security areas, otherwise....

"It’s understood women will still be required to cover themselves completely when out in public".

I said " for diverse reasons" some muslim countries .. so open your mind just a little bit to contradiction even when facts do not quite fit your views… opposing face-veil does not make you a Muslim basher. As I Believe most of muslims living in western non muslim countries claim burgas have Nothing to do with their religion. Unless you favour radical Islamism propaganda.    

maybe this one will suit you better, same cause, same effect

Shttps://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33166220

Edited by Opl

2 minutes ago, Opl said:

I said " for diverse reasons" some muslim countries .. so open your mind just a little bit to contradiction even when facts do not quite fit your views… opposing face-veil does not make you a Muslim basher. As I Believe most of muslims living in western non muslim countries claim burgas have Nothing to do with their religion. Unless you favour radical Islamism propaganda.    

maybe this one will suit you better, same cause, same effect

Shttps://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33166220

What are you on about, I was highlighting your error of assumption. Chad has banned the burka, no surprise with Boko Haram committing so many atrocities.

"opposing face-veil does not make you a Muslim basher" - what a coincidence, nearly all the complaints in this topic are from the usual "muslim bashers" on this forum - LOL

Yeah sure the majority of Muslims worldwide do not wear a burka and yes not stipulated in the Koran. There again there is never a 100% consensus on overall interpretation, plus how many different groups / sects practising Islam - something like sixty five?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, duanebigsby said:

It is your right.

It shouldn't be banned. I don't like burkas but I also believe in the right to choose my own clothes.

Don't be so silly.

The burkha is NOT a style choice it is a statement. I reserve the right to tear down statements that are presented in my face.

These foul outfits are an abomination. They make the world an uglier place. They are like warts on the countenance of beautiful places.

Ban them.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Grouse said:

Don't be so silly.

The burkha is NOT a style choice it is a statement. I reserve the right to tear down statements that are presented in my face.

These foul outfits are an abomination. They make the world an uglier place. They are like warts on the countenance of beautiful places.

Ban them.

Image associée

Edited by Opl
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 11:00 AM, spidermike007 said:

I am not a PC type. I despise the PC crap. But having said that I am definitely not a conservative, and do not have a racist bone in my body. I adore people of color, and think that is the best thing about America. Having said all that, I do believe that assimilation is a positive thing for society. And the lack of assimilation can be a destructive one. Especially when you have a people where a minority believe in and buy into extremist nonsense.

So, I have a proposal for all Muslim families. Some will say it is unreasonable. But, I think it establishes a desire to assimilate.

After 12 months of living on a conditional visa, a Muslim family needs to prove that they are at least attempting to learn the local language. After 24 months, there needs to be some proof that the kids are mixing it up with the local kids. After 36 months, another language test, and proof that the teenage girls in the family have participated in at least one bikini contest. Nothing lewd. Just a swimsuit. It is a modest attempt at assimilation, and completely reasonable. 

Lastly, though I am not opposed to a head scarf, I am totally opposed to the burka. It is inane, it is middle age nonsense, and it is an attempt by the men, to keep a woman from exposing herself. Why the need for that? There is so much that is wrong with the niqab or burka. It is the polar opposite of assimilation. 

Sooner or later this sort of reaction to extremism / terrorism is bound to happen, even in Eurabia. Raising kids to approve of bombings? Take away the children and put them in a re-education camp. Do not return them to the parents until you can confirm that they have forsworn their criminal convictions.

Take Germany, where there are autonomous Islamic enclaves where drug-dealing, gun-running and whatever else they please is going on. Sooner or later there will be a crackdown and boy will they be surprised. Bundeswehr / Police surround a block and cut off electrical power and water mains. All must come out and have their IDs check. Those who emerge with guns blazing will be met by superior firepower.

Hey, we are talking about GERMANS. And other Europeans who had to fight not so long ago. Will they be passive in the face of racheted Shariah imposition? I kind of doubt it. 

A flame post has been removed and the poster suspended.

Please get your facts correct before you accuse other members of things they didn't do.

There is also too much bickering going on here. Stop it now or face the consequences.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Byron Allen Black said:

Sooner or later this sort of reaction to extremism / terrorism is bound to happen, even in Eurabia. Raising kids to approve of bombings? Take away the children and put them in a re-education camp. Do not return them to the parents until you can confirm that they have forsworn their criminal convictions.

Take Germany, where there are autonomous Islamic enclaves where drug-dealing, gun-running and whatever else they please is going on. Sooner or later there will be a crackdown and boy will they be surprised. Bundeswehr / Police surround a block and cut off electrical power and water mains. All must come out and have their IDs check. Those who emerge with guns blazing will be met by superior firepower.

Hey, we are talking about GERMANS. And other Europeans who had to fight not so long ago. Will they be passive in the face of racheted Shariah imposition? I kind of doubt it. 

Using the word "Eurabia' immediately identifies your ideological sympathies. I would be interested to know your credible sources identifying "autonomous Islamic enclaves" in Germany. As to the rest of your post; fantasy. 

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Byron Allen Black said:

Wahhibism and Sharia both are both boils on the face of humanity, and have no place in a modern world. Both are the polar opposite of religion and do not contain a shred of spirituality. Both are total and complete misunderstandings of truth. It almost appears that they are deliberate misunderstandings, meant to serve another purpose. Make all Muslim women participates in bikini contests annually, to prove they are assimilating. Those that refuse are reported. The men who refuse to watch the contests are reported. Notes will be taken. Something must be done. Not acting, is tantamount to complicity. 

On 8/1/2018 at 8:50 PM, BobBKK said:

In my view they do not have the right to go against cultural norms. This includes pooing in the street, making loud noises after 10pm and wearing something akin to a mask over their face. In their own homes, I agree, do what they want. I find that mask a little frightening I must say.

Danes also have the RIGHT to defend their cultural paradigm and norms.

Pooing in the street is a public health hazard. Loud noised after 10PM interfere with people's right to sleep. What threat to health or personal well being do face veils impose on others?

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

Pooing in the street is a public health hazard. Loud noised after 10PM interfere with people's right to sleep. What threat to health or personal well being do face veils impose on others?

So you're totally comfortable with the toxic influence of political Islam and its ideologies  on western societies? 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 2

Just now, roobaa01 said:

@bristolboy why did marocco prohibit production, sale and wearing of burqas ???

wbr

roobaa01

So the UK should pattern its laws and practices along the lines of the wise and just government of Morocco? You want to make Queen Elizabeth not just the nominal but defacto ruler of the UK? And after her, Prince Charles?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bristolboy said:

They spoil my outlook

I can not communicate with a burkha

they raise my blood pressure 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

What's wrong with compromising with a basic Hijab instead of going to the extremist burkha???

Why should they have to compromise at all? They are not trespassing on your rights but only on your prejudices. And those are your problem.

56 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Funny or not, it is irrelevant. Apparently that a face veil figures in the cartoon has beguiled you into thinking otherwise.

Again, this is  the uniform of sexism and terror 

do you need a reminder?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "face veil caricature"

• Like 1