Prosecutor offers more snags and excuses in extradition request for "Red Bull Boss"

webfact

20 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

What some you say there is colluption in Thailand, my friend you. Why you speak bad about Thailand - go back your country, Thailand is No 1, sure 1million per cent?

Thailand is number 1 at several things did you have anything specific in mind

Wellllll, I must say you have to hand it to them, coming up with excuse after excuse after excuse , excuses piled on excuses, lo these many, many years.  If they spent half the time they must be spending dreaming up these totally lame, ridiculous  excuses they could have caught the  killer long ago.

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

These 'updates' are only for local consumption.

They know foreigners are much more intelligent than Thais and that's why they fear and resent them so much. 

Imbeciles.

He paid long ago and his family can make people disappear. DO the maths it easy conclusion here

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kotsak said:

They still have the audacity to play with our intelligence.. bloody bar stewards..

What the prosecutor said is fact and he would be wasting his time trying to play with the intelligence of some posters here (not referring to you, of course), the game would be over in a flash.   If you think that what he said is not fact then you need to do some research, perhaps using your intelligence.

15 hours ago, Vacuum said:

<deleted>. How can it not be a crime? What country would that be?

He did not say that what Vorayuth is charged with was not a crime, he was speaking in general. 

In Vorayuth's case the paperwork was incomplete (no address) and that was causing the problem and no address means the extradition process cannot proceed.

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I think "hit and run,resulting in death"will be a crime in any country,

so no excuse at all,it's pretty obvious people in authority are protecting 

the "boss".

regards worgeordie

That wasn't the problem in the Red Bull case, try reading the article again.

10 hours ago, eggers said:

A Total Disgrace!!! ....

Prosecutors should be made to front dead Police Officer's family; give their mealy-mouth excuses to them after family put thru

6 years of agony!!  

Bunch of amateur F/wits.... should ALL be sacked & PM Prayut to step in with heavy-hand & set deadline for completion!! 

What "agony" has the family that settled with Vorayuth for millions of baht years ago had to go through?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

I doubt any country wouldn't have killing a motor cyclist with a high speed car whilst allegedly drunk, on drugs and speeding; then dragging the body, then pissing off as a crime.

You get the idea they are just groping for any excuse. Disgusting.

Try reading the OP again and you will see the actual reason that was given, nothing at all to do with his offences not being crimes.

Edited by Just Weird

9 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

It's just the usual mentality of thinking they can say any old nonsense and everyone believe it because of their self important position.

The thing is that what was said was not nonsense.  Without giving the UK authorities Vorayuth's permanent address in the UK, an extradition request from Thailand cannot be processed.

9 hours ago, Darkside Gray said:

Why do these people insult our intelligence with these blatant lies. It is an insult to the deceased person and there families. This so called boss is an complete coward who will sit it out overseas and when the statutes have run out return back to Thailand and his life of fast cars drugs and drink like he left only yesterday,

Shame on every one who is involved with this case for being completely devoid of any shame. 

What was said about Vorayuth in the OP, if you bother to read it properly, was not a blatant lie, nor any other kind of lie.

17 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

He did not say that what Vorayuth is charged with was not a crime, he was speaking in general. 

In Vorayuth's case the paperwork was incomplete (no address) and that was causing the problem and no address means the extradition process cannot proceed.

I wonder how many Interpol red notices have an address for the suspect,

that's the whole point,they don't know where they are ,so have to issue a 

red notice to apprehend them on sight.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Blue bruce said:

The Thai authorites could give the address of the next F 1 Gran Prix. The boss certainly will be there as he was seen at the British Gran Prix

You'll find that in order to comply with extradition requirements an F1 venue is not his address!

8 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

WOW in the UK any killing of a policeman goes to the top of the list of priorities in chasing down the killer. In virtually every country of the world including England his offence is Extraditable. Maybe brown wallets are involved.

...or maybe extradition requirements have not been met!

6 hours ago, WHYWHY said:

I know I'm not a smart person  

However I did a google search and couldn't find one place that does not prosecute 

For death by hit and run so I'm sure they would send him back if asked 

"I know I'm not a smart person"  

Don't be so hard on yourself but a smart person would have been able to understand what the OP actually said and it wasn't what you said in your comment!

21 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I wonder how many Interpol red notices have an address for the suspect,

that's the whole point,they don't know where they are ,so have to issue a 

red notice to apprehend them on sight.

I've no idea but an extradition request needs a specific address and Interpol has nothing to do with extraditions.

21 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

The thing is that what was said was not nonsense.  Without giving the UK authorities Vorayuth's permanent address in the UK, an extradition request from Thailand cannot be processed.

They need to arrest him or detain him first,then he may be extradited ,

They issued a Red Notice to arrest him on sight,when someone is on

the run from the law, what chance does an authority know their address, 

Just Weird, you are acting like his lawyer,rebuffing every posters opinions,

enough already.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1