UK voters should make final Brexit decision if talks with EU collapse: poll

webfact

1 minute ago, StreetCowboy said:

Never Surrender!

if that takes you to Galaxy Quest, try

Never Surrender Never Give InNever Let The Enemy Win which should take you to a motivational song encouraging you to greater effort by an English band of motivational speakers

I'm a Judas Priest man, myself...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

right

can't do that as long as you have to adhere to EU legislation,

you could probably let the government in on these markets

and start compete with the private sector, but cannot kick private sector out and run the market alone

so, in umpteen years time - when UK are free of EU legislation,

can take over the trains and the envelopes

Maybe, yes.

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Maybe, yes.

In The War On Truth, the law may find itself on the losing side.  

When our our allies and our enemies are united in The War On Truth, we have to try and find out who our true friends are, and which die we want to fight on

Talk about fake news - so the female vicar who appeared (twice!) on Newsnight praising Brexit and the government's plan as being god's will 

DtLPfxmXQAI__6x.jpg

Is in fact an actress - 

DtK59JcW0AAbJur.jpg

So who paid her to do this? Was the BBC fooled or complicit ?

Who else is fake ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Maybe, yes.

When our our allies and our enemies are united in The War On Truth, we have to try and find out who our true friends are, and which side we want to fight on

2 minutes ago, tebee said:

Talk about fake news - so the female vicar who appeared (twice!) on Newsnight praising Brexit and the government's plan as being god's will 

DtLPfxmXQAI__6x.jpg

Is in fact an actress - 

DtK59JcW0AAbJur.jpg

Who else is fake ?

Your War On Truth, not mine.

People are free to believe something is God’s will whether said by an actress or a bishop, as the actress said to the bishop

• Haha 1

DtLPfxmXQAI__6x.jpg

Is in fact an actress - 

DtK59JcW0AAbJur.jpg

Who else is fake ?

7 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

When our our allies and our enemies are united in The War On Truth, we have to try and find out who our true friends are, and which die we want to fight on

You OK there cowboy?

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

You OK there cowboy?

I’m not entirely happy, given the circumstances that we find ourselves, and I’m not feeling myself, since  I’m in a public place, but mustn’t grumble - even if you complain, no-one listens, so you might as well not bother

1 minute ago, StreetCowboy said:

I’m not entirely happy, given the circumstances that we find ourselves, and I’m not feeling myself, since  I’m in a public place, but mustn’t grumble - even if you complain, no-one listens, so you might as well not bother

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. 

18 minutes ago, tebee said:

DtLPfxmXQAI__6x.jpg

Is in fact an actress - 

DtK59JcW0AAbJur.jpg

Who else is fake ?

I saw her, the weirdest looking character I've seen for a long time ... so not a vicar?

11 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. 

Onwards and upwards... well, onwards, anyway, and I'm sure after Brexit things will get better, though possibly not immediately, and not as good as they were before.  But they can't keep getting worse for ever.  Can they?

14 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

I saw her, the weirdest looking character I've seen for a long time ... so not a vicar?

So did I. If true then this is disgusting, despite which side any actors are purported to represent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tebee said:

Words fail me.....

The rantings and opinion of a French citizen who care what the French think I don't

Journaliste résolument européen, plus récemment citoyen français, ce qui ne m'empêche pas de porter des chaussettes "outrageous" et de pester contre le Brexit:)

11 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

The rantings and opinion of a French citizen who care what the French think I don't

Journaliste résolument européen, plus récemment citoyen français, ce qui ne m'empêche pas de porter des chaussettes "outrageous" et de pester contre le Brexit:)

Again and again: the messenger and not the message.......,,,

Edited by damascase
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tebee said:

Words fail me.....

2 hours ago, bomber said:

not many of the 17.4 million leave voters know much about stocks/shares its of little interest,the price of a pint at the local spoonies is all that matters.

What they do know is the name of a Brand and can Boycott a Brand it doesn't matter how many free trade deals you have if the consumer doesn't want to buy your product is stuffed

52 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Journaliste résolument européen, plus récemment citoyen français, ce qui ne m'empêche pas de porter des chaussettes "outrageous" et de pester contre le Brexit????

Qué?

31 minutes ago, tebee said:

the BBC asked for a debate,May accepted so game on you would think,no JC wants it on ITV,what F'ing difference does it make,the man is a spineless waste of space,he will be a great leader for the UK ????

2 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Apparently she has an internet obtained ordination from one of the odd strange churches in the US - so not what you or I would call a vicar. Maybe it was very hard to find CofE vicar who supported Brexit, but it does seem a very strange choice. BBC is saying she was there in her role as vicar rather than as an actress playing a vicar.

Does not inspire confidence.

2 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

Onwards and upwards... well, onwards, anyway, and I'm sure after Brexit things will get better, though possibly not immediately, and not as good as they were before.  But they can't keep getting worse for ever.  Can they?

Yes they can,leave voters seem to think within a year or two thinks will start getting better,imo the damage wont hits its peak until about 4-6 years after as this will be when the big companies have sorted out their new locations and will of left,add on the damage from 4+ years of a weaker currency/lower GDP/lower house prices/inflation etc and it makes sense.This is a 6-10 year hit at least,be prepared and expect sub 38bt for the Great British pound for many years.

2 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

Yes they can,leave voters seem to think within a year or two thinks will start getting better,imo the damage wont hits its peak until about 4-6 years after as this will be when the big companies have sorted out their new locations and will of left,add on the damage from 4+ years of a weaker currency/lower GDP/lower house prices/inflation etc and it makes sense.This is a 6-10 year hit at least,be prepared and expect sub 38bt for the Great British pound for many years.