Thai insults: Calling someone a lizard can land you in jail!

webfact

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

At primary school I can't ever remember the Milk Monitor ever being involved in any legal dispute.

But was probably becoming

endowed as a young farang girl, so no contest there. 

So the next time a Thai calls me a farang buffalo or a farang bird-poop I'll need to make sure to get it on the smartphone so I can sue the speaker for upsetting my delicate farang sensibilities.  Gawd people.  Grow thicker skin. 

Next up: You'll get sued unless you refer to girls from Sarin as 'light-skinned' women.  <headshake>

***Caveat: Personally, I like small breasted, brown skinned women.  It's all good to me.  If I use the words 'small breasted' or 'dark-skinned' it's a compliment. 

thinskin.JPG.c0f00e155c0aaef727ccf8171436d488.JPG

Edited by connda
  • Thanks 1

This from a country that gives nicknames representing pretty much every living creature from 'rat' to 'worm' to 'snake' to 'chicken' etc.  And also nicknames of their physical appearance.... 'fat', 'small', 'black', 'tiny'.  Also using foreign words as nicknames .... 'beer', 'apple', jam.  Leisure activities ..... 'golf', 'cartoon', 'ball', ping-pong.  Then of course nicknames just from letters of the alphabet and numbers.

Singling out ones and determining them as insults is pure nonsense.

Ever noticed some of the girls in the bar areas using pronunciation to call you something without you being aware?  Monkey arse - 'darling', Black dog - 'Madam'.  And there are more.

5 hours ago, overherebc said:

For my birthday my wife has promised to buy me a lizard with small boobs as a new pet.

Need help to think what to call her when she arrives.

Any suggestions?

Certainly not "come here"