Can't resize picures anymore

Daffy D

I normally post images sized about 800X800.

Once uploaded I was able to resize them down for a better fit depending on subject and it's position in the post. 

Now the picture takes up practically the whole page with no option of reducing i's size or position.

I'm using Edge in Win 10 if it matters.

:sad:

Got no problem resizing pics before uploading them.

I'm talking about being able to resize and reshape once they are uploaded into the post. This was handy to get the right size and to position it to fit into a neat and tidy post.

If you check out my last post about Penang visas you'll see the most of the real estate is taken up by three pictures. This is unnecessary as it takes up too much space and makes the post not easy to read.

Edited by Daffy D

8 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Hmmm, it still works for me and my alter-ego test user.

I would not dare to presume to question the results of your Alter-Ego tester.?

But just as a quick example your roller catch picture in - https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1051617-keep-door-closed/ - is full sized as are the pics put up by some of the other posters. 

What browser are you using?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Just double clicked the image after pasting it in to bring up this.

Ah, I never thought to double-click, the other browsers just need a single click to bring up re-size handles.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

SAM_2874.JPG.9a19e080e8592cdb66d9e09ebce287da.JPG

Working for me on Chrome. Just double clicked the image after pasting it in to bring up this.

image.png.2b6b981fe7373f509c68d50b8888da9b.png

Yes I get that also. But that still makes it a bit of a gambol as to the size you're going to get in the post.

Before, a click on the image would bring up "handles" on the actual image in the post you could slide the size up and down and see exactly how it fitted into the post. And move it around.

Kilimanjaro.jpg.f7c0043443a9cf4ae714e84986b96723.jpg

Ok so by holding down Ctrl/click I get the option to resize but have to have several attempts to get a smaller size. The old way was much easier.