There Are Good Bar Girls in Thailand

After my latest holiday for calling an OP an idiot (sorry about that), this OP is fantastic, he's 'the man' and anyone who suggests he is full of shit should be barred for life from TVF.

I LOVE this guy, enjoy reading about his experiences in Thailand and wish I could duplicate his sexual prowess with bar girls, to the point of getting them to pay him.

What a man, God, I wish I was him.

• Haha 1

Hey, with his Muay Thai experience he can kick the crap out of any member who disagrees with him.

His OP and subsequent comments are totally true and I believe every word he types.

Go for it big boy.

A gigalo, servicing ladies, who can't pull a customer, or freeby, to fulfil their needs, and only charging 500 baht for his services - surely the man deserves an award for his selfless compassion.

Edited by 473geo

Your name is not Mohamed by any chance from France ?

if so, I assumed you would of been married by now , it has been 14 years.

For those in doubt of his story, do not be. This guys exist and o had a pleasure of being friends with one 14 years ago.

not only go go girl took him in, dressed him and fed him but also gave him 1000 baht every day for spending money.

1000 baht 14 years ago was big money, which he spent well on sleeping with other girls in his girls bed while she was at work.

as well as being a parasite with the girl he was also borrowing monet from friends( idiots like me) and family. 

Whenever he was caught by her with another girl, he would stay over at my place , naturally eating and drinking free, even bring back girls but run away early morning , making me pay them for them to go away.

Just want to say that it is sad how my life ended up like this but that's a story of its own. 

This path has not been easy and I have had my share of terrible experiences sleeping with anything that would provide a roof over my head before meeting my current girlfriend/wife.

I am now in love and in a happy place, however, life still has its quirks.

Spent 13k yesterday on a gold ring for my lady, went broke so had to find some money, found a male customer last night give me 15k baht, he wanted to boom boom, but i waited until money in hand before i let him know that i am not gay. I left after 20 minutes as the situation was quite akward, what could he do call the police ?... felt like i was on a roll so decided to roll the dice and find more customers, unfortunately my girlfriend/wife spotted me chatting with prospects and then decided to take vengeance on me by making sure I see her leave her gogo with a customer.

Had a few customers lined up but lost them all as I fought with my girlfriend on the phone explaining that I am not looking to boom boom for free.... She wasn't having it but after enough phone tag we reunited and went to eat barbecue.

I know my stories are outrageous but this is in fact my life, I have done similar things in Cambodia which are more hardcore like sleep with 4th world women in hopes to extract $2 USD... that's big money in Cambodia.

Knock on wood I still don't have HIV, but I damn well may have everything else, Thai women who work at gogos only check for HIV during there visits to doctors. They don't seem to understand that there are many many diseases and only pay attention to the one.

If anyone out here wants to make a donation to me I accept bitcoin.

18 minutes ago, superfarang777 said:

If anyone out here wants to make a donation to me I accept bitcoin.

Hahaha, I bet you do

write a book is the best suggestion I read so far in the beginning of the tread. TV seriously let troll post here? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Hahaha, I bet you do

write a book is the best suggestion I read so far in the beginning of the tread. TV seriously let troll post here? 

What would you file the book under "Fact" or "Fiction" certainly entertaining though if nothing else, nice break from Brexit, Trump, et al.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2018 at 1:48 PM, superfarang777 said:

Part of the reason I ended up with nothing is my retirement from Muay Thai had a severe injury before I met her that kept me out of the ring for good, havnt been back since.

You went to Pattaya and got bashed about the ring? You should have stayed clear of that Boyz Zone, the scourge of many an expat!

Edited by AlexRich
  • Like 1

I do not even know what to say, after reading that post. One thing that comes to mind, is if you do decide to try to make a life with her, perhaps you might want to consider finding some type of career? One cannot suck the blood of others forever. At some point, you have to pay for the oxygen your consume, don't you think, despite the endless level of your "talents". 

• Like 1