Gynocentrism in Thailand?

Don Chance

Who says that first, it is gynocentrism and second, that it is dangerous?

I consider Trumps white male government more dangerous than any and all 7/11 and family marts and so on solely run by women

And asking where all the Thai men are just showes that you know nothing, nill, nada about Thailand

Sent from my CPH1821 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

41 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Who says that first, it is gynocentrism and second, that it is dangerous?

I consider Trumps white male government more dangerous than any and all 7/11 and family marts and so on solely run by women

And asking where all the Thai men are just showes that you know nothing, nill, nada about Thailand

Sent from my CPH1821 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Gynocentrism is a pathological set of behaviours driven by instincts and emotional impulses, just like overeating and obesity is driven by the hunger instinct. It does not automatically follow that the instincts and emotional processes that are involved in gynocentrism, will invariably and always produce gynocentrism. Just like it does not always follow that the hunger instinct will lead to overeating and obesity, or that the sexual instinct will lead to rape.

Gynocentrism is merely one of many manifestations of the sexual instinct, desire to pair bond, our emotional response to neoteny and our parental brain. The same general emotional response to neoteny drives millions of people daily to dog videos on YouTube. The same parental brain is active when raising children. The reason why gynocentrism is so common in society, is because unlike obesity and other addictive and pathological behaviours like smoking, we do not shame people for it or discourage it or teach people about the harms it will cause. People understand the risks of overeating, obesity and smoking and people are discouraged from doing it by wider society (with the exception of the fat acceptance people). People go to jail if they indiscriminately act on their sexual instincts.

• Haha 1

You can't have been here very long if you haven't seen who does the work here.  It's the WOMEN. The guys sleep in the taxi or lay on the motorbike or pick their faces in the rear view mirror at the traffic lights. Without the women this place is finito. Roll on ASEAN. Penalties are coming. So many downright lazy men here. Think they are entitled to just watch boring soccer ( they are mesmerized by it ) all the time while she does 99%.. Wouldn't get away with that crap in the west. BTW how the hell THB is still strong ! against Real $$$.. cooking the books like Greece did  ?   Things are coming down the pike for Thailand.

Not true , it depends what kind of work , plenty of shop owners who are run by men or families.  If you can't see that you don't go out much .

The bike service shops , mostly men . The air-con company I use to get service , only men arrive at my door.  .  

The staff working at big C is mostly a mix of men and woman , with the exception of the cashier, seems to be mostly women .