Defrocked and in custody: vicious monk in Kanchanaburi who battered novice, 8, blames the victim

webfact

1 hour ago, oldrunner said:

This MURDER is only one of the major serious crimes committed under the guise of Monkhood. Once totally indoctrinated, even after leaving the Temple, inductees are sworn to secrecy as to anything that happened to them during their Monkhood training. Everytime I see a line of Monks with one or two children marching along in front of their mentors, I cringe.

"This MURDER is only one..........."    Close but not quite.............yet.

But the boy is in a desperate and serious condition in a Kanchanaburi hospital after the savage assault.

à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸ buddha

7 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Sid the monk needs castrating especially with a nun on the scene at this temple of doom defrock and hang him with ?

Why has not one of the boy's male relative not cut the balls off this monster ?

43 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Humans taking advantage of others because they believe they are helpless happens world wide.  Also the failure of us humans to share food, power, water and resources. Based on your comments I fully expect you to cheerfully go feed a hungry family once a week as anger, contempt, and words fails to feed anyone. Peace. 

HI.  Yes I would give food to a poor family if they were my neighbours or I knew them and they were in trouble.

I do give the lady across the street from us big bags of cat food (for here cats not here lol) as she can't afford to feed them.  I also babysit for my friends 2 young children for free as she has to go to work and sometimes family is not able to look after them.

I also have helped at the village temple a few times a year giving food donations and clothes for the poorer families of the village.  Also, just a small thing I know, I go with my Thai friends families to give the old folk or elderly living alone, food, blankets, clothes and household supplies... although that is only a couple times a year.

I don't give anyone money.. but I will help with basic life necessities like food and clothes.

I give all my plastics, cardboard boxes and other recyclable things to the 'cat lady' who gets money for them each week.  I let her family come and collect all our mangos and other fruit (we have a 2 rai orchard), and they have the lot for free to sell on the market and keep all the money. 

I also have a family that were very kind and helped me a lot with no agenda, when I first moved here.  They are very poor and live in a run down wooden house... which in now furnished with all my old flat screen TV, sound equipment, expensive rugs and other furniture.  Also they have my old computer and camera.  Better then throwing them away or selling them to some person who will only screw me down on the price to get a deal.  

And, I don't do any of this to make myself feel good, or under the influence of a religion.  I do it as its what I consider a good human thing that we all should naturally be doing. 

8 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Really hope that boy gets better and can somehow get a better life.

I mean, given up by his parents, because they could not afford to FEED him!!! Really, between the mum, dad, family, no one had even 25 baht to buy some food from the market?!  They had zero friends to help out with some food?

And now the Monk attacking a child like that... with no mention of criminal charges!

Situations like this are totally stupid and a disgrace for Thailand.

It is not only the food.

Also schooling!

Poverty can be very deep!

I have seen many, many monks who should not be allowed around young boys.  I have told several, that if they were in the US, they would be in jail.  Of course they laughed at me.  Then I got in their face and they quit laughing.  I absolutely detest anyone, monks or civilians, who mis-treat children.

15 hours ago, hansnl said:

It is not only the food.

Also schooling!

Poverty can be very deep!

School if FREE for Thai children in Thailand.  I doubt the mother will want to send him to some International school LOL.

Clothes are FREE... from neighbours, friends, Charities, or very cheap from second hand clothing shops.

Archived