VIDEO: Thai man punches female shop assistant in the face over faulty iPhone

webfact

21 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Even if the female shop assistance was making a fool of the customer and refusing to acknowledge the faulty device....not a reason to punch her on the face. Morality, never buy Apple gear in Thailand from resellers....go to the official Apple online store or to the official Apple flagship store in Bangkok when it opens !

Even easier: don't buy iPhones.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you subtract the typical 500 baht fine from whatever Facebook pays for over 2 million clicks (and counting), I can't help but wonder if crime does, in fact, pay. 

As long as you get it on social media.    Which begs the question whether the whole thing was staged?

He is already known on Thai social networks for hitting several young women in the past, one of whom ended up in the hospital, he thinks he is untouchable for the simple reason that his father is a judge in a court.

7 minutes ago, Pattaya28 said:

"Arm" = best name ever. 

What a name. "Arm". :cheesy:

Maybe he should have been called "Brain".

Another quality Thai.

Just another Thai male who would be down on his knees graaping,wai-ing and begging for his mommy if anyone ever stood up to him.

Nature's rejects.Expiry date only good for the kingdom because no-one else can tolerate them.

2 hours ago, hkt83100 said:

Even easier: don't buy iPhones.

I was in possession of a locked iPhone. Called Apple and told them the ID. and get the rightful owner to contact me and I'll return their phone.

Apple didn't want to help the owner get their phone back. The phone was sold as spare parts.

Apple support nicht so gut in that situation. In fact you could argue they were aiding theft of a phone.

Go Android, Go Solar, Go Trump!

My Thai wife's daughter was given a new iPhone by her father that was bought at Studio 7 in Khon Kaen and there was a problem with it so we returned to the Studio 7 store and the girl there was not interested in the problem, she was only interested in trying to sell us a new phone, so I told her what I thought of the practice of lack of customer service and that this will be reported to Apple Headoffice which I did do and I was cantacted by Apple in Singapore and told to take the phone to iCare in Khon Kaen which was opposite Studio 7 in Central Plaza and when we got to see them they did not even look at the daughters phone they just gave her a new one and apologized for the way we were treated by Studio 7.

1/ I have had nothing but good service from these shops

2/ technical faults are a matter of technical life. go to iCare.

3/ I can already profile his parents.

4/ they did not need to oxymoron "thai man punching woman in the face" 

A little correction of the title

Thai man punches female shop assistant in the face over faulty iPhone

Thai man unable to control his fragile ego punches female shop assistant in the face to let off steam

8 hours ago, irwinfc said:

what's sad is assault rarely gets punished here. this prick will just wai, shave his head and eyebrows, stay in the temple for a few days, and all will be forgotten. just another day in thailand.

bluddy  hell thats  punishment enough, certainly for me

27 minutes ago, stud858 said:

No no no. He's just joking. I'm sure. All good.

Sure,all good.

It would even be better if the Thai saleslady and her mates go around and give the worthless piece of Thai cloaca his just deserts,would it not?

Then see this cringeing,graaping,wai-ing piece of (daddy and mommy loving) Thai masculine superiority show his own true,courageous and gallant self,eh?

He probably avoided the draft as well.

To be honest I think it fair to say most Thai shop assistants are annoying , for ignoring you, pestering you, when asked a question the blank stare,

Finally the Famous NO HABB! 

47 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

So...let me get this even straighter..

You would not punch a woman (who could not punch you back) merely because you would not wish the police to be involved?

..and the great majority of the socially,culturally,intellectually,morally and ethically challenged people on this thread would support you?

Over a stupid I-phone?

You sound a bit like a  shop assistant who has been punched one too many times?

3 minutes ago, poohy said:

You sound a bit like a  shop assistant who has been punched one too many times?

Right..so let's get this very straight..

You know about the sounds female Thai shop assistants (because they cannot fight back) make when they are punched in the face,do you?

50 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Sure,all good.

It would even be better if the Thai saleslady and her mates go around and give the worthless piece of Thai cloaca his just deserts,would it not?

Then see this cringeing,graaping,wai-ing piece of (daddy and mommy loving) Thai masculine superiority show his own true,courageous and gallant self,eh?

He probably avoided the draft as well.

He's Katoy thats why he punches a woman.

It happens too often. Arrogance shown by shop employees infuriate people with hot tempers. 

They get enraged. 

Some can some can't control themselves 

The wrong guy will do what she thought can't ever happen.

No approval of the action - no sadness.

You reap what you sow.

She as a Thai has forgotten what her traditions thought her.

Being polite would not invoke such reaction for sure.

Thais will show their second side if enraged and humiliated.

And I  - don't give a hoot. Seen such attitude too often.

Poot mug mai dee.

5 minutes ago, africasiaeuro said:

It happens too often. Arrogance shown by shop employees infuriate people with hot tempers. 

They get enraged. 

You reap what you sow.

Poot mug mai dee.

Hmmm..so you don't give a hoot,

So assaulting a woman in a shop is "you reap what you sow,eh?

Fantastic use of the Thai language.

12 minutes ago, africasiaeuro said:

They get enraged. 

You reap what you sow.

Poot mug mai dee.

from my point of view as business owner, i will put my hats of to the woman, because she do what shes supposed to do as an employee.. the thai bloke try to loot the new one from the room . .if he having a right mind he will put complaint with the right procedure .

Archived