VIDEO: Thai man punches female shop assistant in the face over faulty iPhone

webfact

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/20/2018 at 9:56 AM, webfact said:

However, he was stopped from entering the room by a female employee who he then punched in the face.

Who punched whom? The way I read it, the employee punched the customer, but grammatically correct it should be written "...by a female employee who then punched him in the face"

1 minute ago, Maestro said:

Who punched whom? The way I read it, the employee punched the customer, but grammatically correct it should be written "...by a female employee who then punched him in the face"

Sure..she punched him in the face..

Is my reading of cuneiform (the Luxor Daily Times') as daft as yours?

Later in the video you will see an older gentleman (customer) berating the younger man for assaulting the female staff member and that he should complain to the relevant agencies instead of making a scene at the shop.  The gent continues to ask the man why he is acting as a punk and who your father is to whom the young man says "my father is a judge!"

smh 

Personally I don't think this young man has a very high EQ in the way he has chosen to handle his dissatisfaction.

Makes you wonder about his entitled upbringing perhaps?

4 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Hmmm..so you don't give a hoot,

So assaulting a woman in a shop is "you reap what you sow,eh?

Fantastic use of the Thai language.

Re assault...... etc...Personally i dont care at all but it seems to annoy you! 

On 8/20/2018 at 11:23 AM, The Deerhunter said:

Or if you are an idiot and cant make it work, dont buy one.  The staff found no fault with the problem he said he was having.   Perhaps it was PBCAKB. (Problem between chair and keyboard, or IOS form of same.)

Bad enough getting divorced, but when you cant even make your own phone recognise you, you have a problem.  

yeah...maybe....not to mention that being in Thailand, anything is possible including a faulty device, or a fake and incompetent sales staff,  considering customers plainly as cattle. Of course does not justify punching anybody on the face...

Archived