Thailand - Not for me

8 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:
9 hours ago, Naam said:

please provide numbers and source for the claim "very relevant these days" implying that relative to their numbers more expats are leaving than "those days earlier".

you can't? i thought so! :coffee1:

Numbers and sources in a country where every number from real estate to traffic accidents is rigged?

You gotta be joking and if not can you advise where these sources can be found?

Anyway, oops I just gave some posters the opportunity to say I bashed Thailand with this post.

what part of "you can't? i thought so!" is it you don't understand? :huh:

9 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

I'm a little confused here. Help me out. When you say "Thai red bus," I think of this:

Songtaew.

9 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

For all the above reasons, your post sounds like fabricated nonsense to me.

Up to you what you believe. But thinking back on it, you were not there when he said it so you would NOT know. I do not need to fabricate nonsense, they do enough of that themselves.

Edited by Dazinoz

4 hours ago, Tony125 said:

As far as Thai Scientists  try checking Google plus Bumrungrad Hospital is a world class hospital doing more than 500,000 procedures for medical tourism a year. The Doctor's are first rate and  most were trained in USA or EU and speak English.

Objection Your Honour! very few of Bumrungrad's doctors were trained abroad for a period longer than 3 months. and as far as their English is concerned my experience is that the language command of nurses and the doctor's assistants exceeds that of their superiors.

disclaimer: that does not mean that Bumrungrad's treatments are not first class. but a fact is that the hospital's cost and fees are "top first rate".  :whistling:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, gaff said:

And I am sure that I dated more rich and educated Thai than you, because it is my only hobby, so do not come to explain me that they all are smart. They all are as stupid as the next one, rich or poor. find me a Thai who can talk about economy or world politics without saying something so stupid that only her stupid dad or mom could have told her.

So dating stupid women is your only hobby, is that so you can feel superior and get to put them down on a Thai forum? What a piece of work you are.

" A piece of work is a phrase that dates back to Shakespeare's time, however, it has taken on an idiomatic meaning in addition to its literal meaning. ... However, a piece of work is also used as an idiom to describe someone who is unpleasant, dishonest, hard to deal with, of low character".

Edited by giddyup
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, giddyup said:

So dating stupid women is your only hobby, is that so you can feel superior and get to put them down on a Thai forum? What a piece of work you are.

Anyone that talks to their girlfriend about economics or world politics needs looking at askance.

one of the best/true/accurate posts I've ever read on TV is post # 166 by bwpage3 also post #141 by Gudge is 100% accurate according to my Canadian friends who want to stay the hell away from their birth place.

They are saddened by what has happened to their country ( but they don't miss the horrible weather.) 

reality check is needed here ~ people defend their position because loss of face is something farangs suffer from as well as thais because admitting they have made a mistake is very painful emotionally either picking the wrong woman or whatever.  Thailand is a place that can can drive a normal man to the point of total distraction where logical awareness disappears and thru stress other problems appear. Thailand can be magic or hell but it is certaintly not heaven.

Just now, Puwa said:

Really all you are accomplishing here is telling us that you move in circles of uneducated people and you can't escape them

This is a problem across this forum and is a symptom of the forum's userbase, many of whom are not very likeable and do not have much to offer to anybody other than money.  Inevitably they end up surrounded by not very smart people, as they are the only ones who will hang out with them.  It's a match.

11 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Nice deflection.

You laughed at the poster because he couldn't provide the numbers. Where is your source of data?

no deflection... only facts poor boy, i did neither laugh nor did i claim to have any source of data.

next intelligent remark!

On 8/25/2018 at 10:10 AM, Nyezhov said:

3. Its politically like San Francisco, but I dont think Canadian folks poop on the streets, do they?

There is an unfounded rumour being investigated now by the new Mayor of San Franciso that the poopers are really passive-aggressive Canadian Tourist and Expats.  As I stated, it's an investigation in progress.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

I stopped reading here.  White girls have nothing on Asian chicks.  Tube in London will have 1, maybe 2 hot girls per carriage.  MRT or BTS in Bangkok will have 5.

Really? ?

In London, I would aggreee with you, but any other big city in Europe, not a chance. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

This particular member enjoyed posting how little money he contributed to his relationship in Thailand. Truth or not...who knows. At least his wife was smart enough not to follow and continue working to pay his bills.

And, not just because he moved back to his homeland. That will always be my plan B or C.

Is like going to the temple, it is free, but if you want have good luck in the future, you have to pay this machinces who tells you your future, or contribute in the games they have to put money in some targets, buy their candles and smoke, and gold. 

then you maybe have some luck in future. 

Money in love and religion is same same, if you want to hit the sweet button by pure luck and in belief. 

Edited by Hummin

55 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Really? ?

In London, I would aggreee with you, but any other big city in Europe, not a chance. 

The Moscow subway. Or Kiev. Except Rooskie girls are miserable and conniving.

47 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

The Moscow subway. Or Kiev. Except Rooskie girls are miserable and conniving.

Never been to Moscow Subway, but I do find Rooskie women attractive, not more not less than any other countries, but attractive. 

When I first came to Thailand, I see only attractive women, but now? Not really. 

I start to see they are same same everywhere else, but what I obsorve now, is the walk in slippers, the scars on their legs, they hair on legs, how swollen their legs are because of unhealthy lifestyle, and how they speak their language in a rude and not polite way. Whery few Thai ladies I find attractive these days compare to my first year here. 

Edit note: How most of them can not walk in high heels, but that is universial. Very few women master high heels in a sexy way. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 1