Prostate Gland Reduction

jonwilly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6080191/Breakthrough-five-minute-steaming-treatment-cures-embarrassing-prostate-condition-without-surgery.html

Apologies to those who cannot get the above but there is now a procedure to reduce size of the Prostate Gland.

Does anyone know if this is available in Thailand, Chieng Mai in perticular ?

john

13 hours ago, Maestro said:

This was the question:

If you know the answer to this question, it is preferable that you post it here rather than by PM in response to a PM request. Others may be interested in it, too.

I appreciate your comment but if anyone else has urgent need to know they could PM me.  The conversation between the OP & me is detailed and private.  I am happy to help but I am a patient not a doctor. Suffice to say that while prostate reduction surgery was common just a few years ago there are good meds and other procedures that mostly eliminate surgery.  I can make an edited version of my correspondence for seriously affected persons but I do not wish to post it. My treatment is not complete so I cannot even fully recommend it yet but it is being conducted by a qualified urologist at a major private hospital.   I am not qualified to publicly offer what might be construed as medical advice.  Sorry.  Hope you understand.

Edited by The Deerhunter