'I'm no child bride' - Thai girlfriend, 40, of Brit cave hero Vernon Unsworth dismisses Elon Musk’s ‘paedo’ claims

webfact

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

What a load of BS, it is a fact that Musk is a drug user and has emotional problems.

Bipolarity has its ups and downs - when high worked with the submarine with heroic performance which unfortunately became a complete failure as it was found useless for its purpose, when low blaming Vernon to be a pedo as a result of Vernon's stick it up where it heart statement - we all need someone to take it out on and Musk has chosen Vernon or the other way around...

RELATED:

Tesla bond hits record low, stock slips as investor worry deepens

By Noel Randewich

2018-09-05T203855Z_2_LYNXNPEE841Y1_RTROPTP_3_TESLA-MUSK-SHARES.JPG

FILE PHOTO: A Tesla sales and service center is shown in Costa Mesa, California, U.S., June 28, 2018. REUTERS/Mike Blake/File Photo

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Tesla's <TSLA.O> stock and bond prices dropped on Wednesday after Chief Executive Elon Musk renewed an attack on a British caver whom he had previously insulted on social media and a day after Mercedes unveiled a challenge to the electric car maker.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1056102-tesla-bond-hits-record-low-stock-slips-as-investor-worry-deepens/

4 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

She sure does not look 40 years old.....It must be Asian Pearl Cream!

Image result for asian pearl cream

Mrs BB is 42. Takes loads of selfies for her FB and Instagram accounts. Always nicely made up before she takes them, careful with the lighting etc.

She would pass easily for early 30's and looks much whiter than she is in the photos. Has face treatments twice a year - anti wrinkle and chin filling. 

Asian and especially Thai women are very vain and therefore work hard at keep looking young, IME. 

1 hour ago, HAKAPALITA said:

So no one knows much about the Brit, whats he do here.?.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Musk apparently knows something now. Probably didn't when he blew off originally or when he made his apology but after cutting his herd of attorneys and investigators lose when threatened with a suit he obviously has hit on something. No way he would reverse on his apology if he had nothing on Vern. A guy with 20B can find or fabricate dirt on anyone, especially in Thailand.

Other thing is all the ultra-sensitive gentlemen on here taking this so personal. You move and live in the sex capital of the world of course it is going to rub off on you. Deal with it, go to bed with fleas, wake up with fleas.

20 minutes ago, MichaelJohn said:

She doesn't look 12 either!!

What do you expect from someone in a country where - as soon if you mention Thailand - everyone starts yekking "Whores, ladyboys, and children sex" - like an endless tape. 

I experienced the same in Germany when I had a 35-year-old Thai girlfriend, they were after me like he'll, and I eventually was locked up in a mental hospital for not sharing their world view. 

I know very which part of the Western population stage such rumours: it's the rotten elder Farang women who envy Thai ladies and hate their when they run away with someone more beautiful than them. Mare acrimony, that's all. 

Elon Musk must be an idiot to fall for that. 

28 minutes ago, webfact said:

RELATED:

Tesla bond hits record low, stock slips as investor worry deepens

By Noel Randewich

2018-09-05T203855Z_2_LYNXNPEE841Y1_RTROPTP_3_TESLA-MUSK-SHARES.JPG

FILE PHOTO: A Tesla sales and service center is shown in Costa Mesa, California, U.S., June 28, 2018. REUTERS/Mike Blake/File Photo

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Tesla's <TSLA.O> stock and bond prices dropped on Wednesday after Chief Executive Elon Musk renewed an attack on a British caver whom he had previously insulted on social media and a day after Mercedes unveiled a challenge to the electric car maker.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1056102-tesla-bond-hits-record-low-stock-slips-as-investor-worry-deepens/

You would think the idiot would have learned to pipe down after the previous time this debacle affected his business.

Elon Musk, the guy that people love to hate, but hope to emulate. Maybe he's thinking of running for President. Despite the unsubstantiated pedo accusation, Unsworth did some heroic stuff in that cave. Elon ought to put up, or shut up. As for Tik's young looks, maybe it's the pearl necklace, not the pearl cream ?

59 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

"Thai Justice" usually only targets the weak. Elon musk is no such person. They won't say much lest they risk getting further embarrassed internationally and on a huge scale. They'll keep quiet.

Vern would be wise to do the same. If I had 20B I could find dirt on Mother Teresa.

35 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

What Vern said was a pretty childish silly remark, but nowhere in the same league as being called a pedo in retaliation!  

What Mr Unsworth said was a fairly common English colloquial euphemism. A throwaway remark which would be simply disregarded by any sensible person. 

Mr Musk is definitely proving not to be sensible in this matter. In fact he is proving himself to be: barking, as nutty as a fruit cake, harpic (clean round the bend), daft as a brush, away with the fairies and bonkers - to use half a dozen equally mild colloquial euphemisms.

PS: for those unfamiliar with English euphemisms "Harpic" was (may well still be) a brand of toilet cleaner sold under the slogan " cleans round the bend".

5 hours ago, Laza 45 said:

Asian women do age more slowly than Caucasian women.. Science does back up these sayings. Darker skin can show age more slowly because it has more melanin (dark pigment that determines sun sensitivity). The more melanin you have, the more protection you have against photoaging, or skin damage from too much exposure to the sun’s rays.

look again ,she's more white than him .

But there is some work done on her face ,the nose for sure .

1 hour ago, fullcave said:

Not to mention they spend most of their lives hiding from the sun while western women go out and bathe in it. ?

My step-daughter takes great pride in her fair shin and takes a lot of care of it.. many people think she is my biological daughter.... at a wedding awhile back a Thai lady commented to her the 'She spoke really good Thai'!! My wife has fair skin as well but even a little sun and she is brown as a berry as they say..  

Met both of them, genuinely nice human beings.

It's all complete bullshit and shows what kind of despicable person Elon really is. Can't take a hit.

You can check out the submarine he sent, it's on display at Siam Paragon at the Tham Luang cave rescue exhibition and it is truly pathetic.

It's all about him throwing tantrums for not getting the recognition and praise he thinks he deserves.

But surely the media and Thai Visa keyboard heroes will have a field day.

2 minutes ago, maddermax said:

Again, sweeping generalisations branding Thailand as an evil sex pot.  So there aren't any such activities anywhere in the USA or UK? I seem to recall seeing this week that there are 400 paedophiles arrested every week and 80,000 of them in the UK. So why do they need to come here??

I dont follow the subject, but often on programs about tribes around the globe it crosses my mind they would be classed as pedoes in the west and jailed.

5 minutes ago, JAG said:

What Mr Unsworth said was a fairly common English colloquial euphemism. A throwaway remark which would be simply disregarded by any sensible person. 

Mr Musk is definitely proving not to be sensible in this matter. In fact he is proving himself to be: barking, as nutty as a fruit cake, harpic (clean round the bend), daft as a brush, away with the fairies and bonkers - to use half a dozen equally mild colloquial euphemisms.

Being London English i am well aware of this type of harmless banter but to use it on twitter or wherever it was he posted it was a bit silly knowing it would do the rounds and upset Musk's sensetive ego, but then maybe that's what he wanted who knows! 

Just now, maxcorrigan said:

Being London English i am well aware of this type of harmless banter but to use it on twitter or wherever it was he posted it was a bit silly knowing it would do the rounds and upset Musk's sensetive ego, but then maybe that's what he wanted who knows! 

I am not sure but I think he (Unsworth) said it to a journalist as part of an answer to a question about what his opinion of Musk's submarine could do. Not subtle, I agree but hardly actionable 

The twittering and so on is down to Musk.

Once again the fake news trolls have been working overtime to create a load of baloney which has taken on a life of it's own. A serious comment made by Vernon when Musk arrived in Thailand with his aerospace engineering team and during the initial meeting of minds, fobbed off Musk's team and referred to their efforts as Musk's "Pedo" solution - short slang for Torpedo, as not feasible and unwanted. Musks team had explicitly been told whilst in the US to go full steam with the solution and had worked tirelessly 24x7 to produce a torpedo rescue capsule for trial and testing. Vernon literally fobbed off Musk and pissed off the science team to boot. Musk returned to the US and was no doubt extremely annoyed with Vernon's reception and he twittered that. Both acted unprofessional. The media has since made this a circus.

3 hours ago, canopy said:

You mean stepping up to a microphone and very crudely insulting someone in front of millions of people is "nothing wrong"? Vern started this ordeal. Vern is now getting a dose of his own medicine.

vu.png.1e6103133784ff73fa6dd282c26fc89d.png

At the time I thought that Unsworth's comments where unfair and rude, and still do. Musk has no need for publicity and the efforts of his team where well-intentioned. He only had to say that the mini-sub wasn't needed in the end and it might not have been suitable given the twists and turns in the cave. But Musk's reaction was completely wrong, and it all should have ended at the apology. According to reports Unsworth met his partner in the UK, not the bars of Pattaya ... Musk's slurs don't appear to be backed up by any knowledge of the guy. He deserves to be sued.

Just now, bofhman said:

Once again the fake news trolls have been working overtime to create a load of baloney which has taken on a life of it's own. A serious comment made by Vernon when Musk arrived in Thailand with his aerospace engineering team and during the initial meeting of minds, fobbed off Musk's team and referred to their efforts as Musk's "Pedo" solution - short slang for Torpedo, as not feasible and unwanted. Musks team had explicitly been told whilst in the US to go full steam with the solution and had worked tirelessly 24x7 to produce a torpedo rescue capsule for trial and testing. Vernon literally fobbed off Musk and pissed of the science team to boot. Musk returned to the US and was no doubt extremely annoyed with Vernon's reception and he twittered that. Both acted unprofessional. The media has since made this a circus.

Wow! A post chocked full of fake news!

No one on the rescue team referred to the submarine as "Musk's Pedo solution".

Vern Unsworth was not involved in the decision making as to whether to use the submarine or not. He played a peripheral role in the rescue, once he had made a call to the international cave diving experts. Not part of the team leadership at all.

The reason for Musk's Twitter outburst was in response to Vern's comment to an American news reporter when he was asked what he thought of Musk's role in the rescue. As Musk's fanfare arrival at the site, with a submarine that was neither use nor ornament, was only a distraction to the team that were working night and day to effect the rescue, Vern, not unfairly, told him where to stick it.

You couldn't make it up, well you could, your whole post!

3 hours ago, harrycallahan said:

Probably not a pedo but any man who spends years in Pattaya has a bag of embarrassing dirt behind them. Does he risk having a billionaire dig that up? 

I'm not sure that's true ... I met plenty of people there who don't fit that stereotype, some with young families and wives and girlfriends that are in normal jobs. 

Archived