'I'm no child bride' - Thai girlfriend, 40, of Brit cave hero Vernon Unsworth dismisses Elon Musk’s ‘paedo’ claims

webfact

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

You are saying that the majority of Westerners in Thailand are here to have sex with Children ?

As sex with Children seems to be an on-going discussion on TV with the subject regularly discussed to a point where it becomes unhealthy , I would prefer not to once again get into a discussion on a subject that some seem to find titillating..........for some reason . 

You are a self confirmed long term sex tourist who seems to think that the majority of 

Westerners come to Thailand for sex with children .

Maybe thats just the company that you keep ?

You know nothing about me yet you make the same outlandish type accusations as Musk. In my business here I see many farang that fit the sex-pat. I don't go to bars, find the whole scene disgusting with low-life losers. You must have trouble with English, many is not the same as majority. As for the on-going discussion about underage sex, it is obviously because it occurs more than other places. You prefer not to discuss it speaks for itself. Many here defend their habits and addictions but prefer to dismiss a subject which is so closely related. Your type seem to find it acceptable to have sex with girls and boys a year or two above legal age and find it titillating. What a difference 12 months can make. Your denial is a joke.

50 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Very few farang paedophiles in Thailand. Probably less likely to find one in Pattaya than other parts of Thailand. I would have thought that Bangkok would have been a more fruitful hunting ground for a farang paedophile. For many years now, Cambodia has been their preferred destination.

Vast majority of paedophiles in Thailand are Thai. 

So what if Vern visits girlie bars? Does that make him a paedophile? If he visits farang girlie bars in Pattaya, he is less likely to be a paedophile than some of you hypocrites that claim that you have never visited a girlie bar. The authorities, in Pattaya , are extremely hot on underage girls working in bars. I've never heard of one girl under 18 working in a farang bar in Pattaya. Not the hunting ground of paedophiles.

Is that so?

https://www.thethailandlife.com/pattaya-pedophile-problem

1 hour ago, JAZZDOG said:

Exactly my point then why are so many here so adamant that this guy hasn't done anything improper living here 40 years. Lets cut thru the BS, many farang are here for sex with young people, many have been found guilty of underage sex. Thailand will always be in the top three as a sex destination so obviously chances are higher here than say Iowa.

Fair enough : When you wrote "Iowa" , I misread that as a misspelling of "lower"

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think non pedophiles often don't recognizing what is going on in some areas.

A long time ago I read a certain area near a fountain in Pattaya was supposed to be a place for pedos. I walked near that fountain often enough, I never saw anything untoward. But I also didn't look for it or expect it.

Another example is a certain bus stop in Chinatown in Bangkok. It's full of hookers. But if you just driver by it just looks like a bus stop.

I guess there must be some meeting places but "normal" people would not recognize them.

A long time ago, farang paedophiles did visit Thailand. The Thai authorities had a massive crackdown and it virtually disappeared. If it exists now in Thailand, it's very much underground. I think that you'd have to trawl the dark web to find any evidence of it.

Here is what life is like for a true farang paedophile in S.E. Asia. Paul Gadd, a.k.a. Garry Glitter. Always avoided Thailand as he knew what was waiting for him here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Glitter

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spidey said:

A long time ago, farang paedophiles did visit Thailand. The Thai authorities had a massive crackdown and it virtually disappeared. If it exists now in Thailand, it's very much underground. I think that you'd have to trawl the dark web to find any evidence of it.

Here is what life is like for a true farang paedophile in S.E. Asia. Paul Gadd, a.k.a. Garry Glitter. Always avoided Thailand as he knew what was waiting for him here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Glitter

virtually disappeared. You need to really do abit more research

26 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

As some of the replies to the article say, less of a problem here than many towns in the UK. Avery small number over that many years and not all of them in Pattaya. Pure sensationalism.

Here is the most significant paragraph:

"In addition to such comments, a recent topic trending on ThaiVisa.com reveals a worrying blockade of denial from Pattaya expats, with the majority denying that pedophilia exists any more than it does anywhere else in the world. Many posters outrightly accuse the HNN report as complete lies, and a fabrication of the truth to create jobs for NGO workers."

I've never seen any evidence of paedophilia in Pattaya, but have seen evidence of NGO workers making up stories, usually as they're sat in girlie bars.

19 hours ago, gamini said:

The guy is old and not good looking and the girl is stunning. He would never find a girl like her in his own country, so one can only wonder what the real relationship is

She is 40! Do you know how many Thai guys are interested in old women?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Spidey said:

As some of the replies to the article say, less of a problem here than many towns in the UK. Avery small number over that many years and not all of them in Pattaya. Pure sensationalism.

Here is the most significant paragraph:

"In addition to such comments, a recent topic trending on ThaiVisa.com reveals a worrying blockade of denial from Pattaya expats, with the majority denying that pedophilia exists any more than it does anywhere else in the world. Many posters outrightly accuse the HNN report as complete lies, and a fabrication of the truth to create jobs for NGO workers."

I've never seen any evidence of paedophilia in Pattaya, but have seen evidence of NGO workers making up stories, usually as they're sat in girlie bars.

Do you really not understand the meaning of the quote, "worrying blockade of denial". Expats here are living in a fantasy world of denial believing pedophilia here is on par with anywhere else in the world. You cant really be serious? If so you have lived here far too long.

4 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

Do you really not understand the meaning of the quote, "worrying blockade of denial". Expats here are living in a fantasy world of denial believing pedophilia here is on par with anywhere else in the world. You cant really be serious? If so you have lived here far too long.

Tell all....?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAZZDOG said:

Shure. Let me explain to you. "Worrying blockade of denial" is NGO speak for:

"Oh, s***! The locals who have lived here for years and know what goes on far better than I do, are going to expose my BS and I'm going to have to go back home, where Mummy and Daddy will have to buy me a hipster coffee shop."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/6/2018 at 5:49 AM, Laza 45 said:

Asian women do age more slowly than Caucasian women.. Science does back up these sayings. Darker skin can show age more slowly because it has more melanin (dark pigment that determines sun sensitivity). The more melanin you have, the more protection you have against photoaging, or skin damage from too much exposure to the sun’s rays.

Your comment is a bit off, it is true for Chinese, Korean and Japanese women. Thai women are beautiful before 30, after the become really ugly with a very few exceptions, that gal on the photo here is using tons of facial cream that you can't even see her face.

• Confused 1

On 9/6/2018 at 5:49 AM, Laza 45 said:

Asian women do age more slowly than Caucasian women.

It's a know fact that people living in tropical countries age more quickly than in non-tropical countries, due to their skin being more subjected to the harmful sun rays.

By the way, I suspect the picture in the OP being either an old picture, being photoshopped or both have make up, because Vernon looks MUCH younger than in other pictures of him available on this forum

Edited by janclaes47
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

It's a know fact that people living in tropical countries age more quickly than in non-tropical countries, due to their skin being more subjected to the harmful sun rays.

By the way, I suspect the picture in the OP being either an old picture, being photoshopped or both have make up, because Vernon looks MUCH younger than in other pictures of him available on this forum

Can you point us to some scientific research that supports your 'known fact'??    'You suspect'.. bla bla bla...

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

'alternative fact' me thinks..

2 hours ago, Laza 45 said:

Can you point us to some scientific research that supports your 'known fact'??    'You suspect'.. bla bla bla...

Sorry to break it for you but I'm not your lackey bla bla bla.

If you didn't know yet that the UV rays in sunlight are harmful for human skin, then it's time you climb from under the rock you have been living

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janclaes47 said:

Sorry to break it for you but I'm not your lackey bla bla bla.

If you didn't know yet that the UV rays in sunlight are harmful for human skin, then it's time you climb from under the rock you have been living

Did you read my original post.. ??  Go back and have a look and have another beer..  Wheeu!! 

1 hour ago, Laza 45 said:
1 hour ago, Laza 45 said:

g

Get a life mate....

Yes you should get a life, and from your post it looks as if you agree with that.

For your other insult of accusing me to be a drunk, look who can't even quote a post properly.

Twice on 1 page. hahahahaha

Edited by janclaes47
  • Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 6:49 AM, Laza 45 said:

Asian women do age more slowly than Caucasian women.. Science does back up these sayings. Darker skin can show age more slowly because it has more melanin (dark pigment that determines sun sensitivity). The more melanin you have, the more protection you have against photoaging, or skin damage from too much exposure to the sun’s rays.

I agree this is one of my friends she is 61

shpzkl4f5edoflvbj.r333x500.w_br_shpzkl25kttc2372bg.5d3ee59e.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:44 AM, Fex Bluse said:

Yes, sure. You will also recall Vern fired the first public shots by telling Elon to "stick it where the sun doesn't shine", so let's not make this guy Vern out to be some sort of gentlemen, please 

Fex , he probably isn't a gentleman as you say , especially  in the way he expressed himself  -BUT  he was in Thailand to rescue some boys trapped in a cave , which he did  and they are alive - NOT to make diplomatic  comments about a sub that wasn't needed and  didn't work .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jim1000 said:

Fex , he probably isn't a gentleman as you say , especially  in the way he expressed himself  -BUT  he was in Thailand to rescue some boys trapped in a cave , which he did  and they are alive - NOT to make diplomatic  comments about a sub that wasn't needed and  didn't work .

Yes, I cannot argue with this. He did a fantastic thing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1