'I'm no child bride' - Thai girlfriend, 40, of Brit cave hero Vernon Unsworth dismisses Elon Musk’s ‘paedo’ claims

webfact

4 hours ago, manarak said:

or another agenda completely.

I wonder if he isn't trying to discredit himself and thus draw down Tesla's stock price even further after lackluster results, negative reports and rumors of going private.

As an astute man may well do.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Complete nonsense .

Think about what your meme is saying :

*If a person makes a completely false allegation , it must be true or they wouldnt have made that false allegation*!!!!!!!

Has always worked for me.  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

It will be settled for a million after legal fees, apology and secrecy

Unless it can be proven that his now girlfriend is not the "young one" that was with him when he first went there.Musk is not a Donald Trump just mouthing off on any and all subjects he could be right in this case. It does make for a new Thailand drama.

4 minutes ago, AsiaHand said:

Unless it can be proven that his now girlfriend is not the "young one" that was with him when he first went there.Musk is not a Donald Trump just mouthing off on any and all subjects he could be right in this case. It does make for a new Thailand drama.

There has been absolutely no evidence produced for musk's claims.

The man is oversensitive to criticism.

He should have ignored unsworth's comments, rather than lashing out with baseless accusations.

8 minutes ago, AsiaHand said:

Verm met his Thai GF in the UK and moved to Thailand with her and theyve been together for 7 years

2 minutes ago, canopy said:

Elon is from South Africa.  Vern started it. If he had kept his trap shut none of this would have befallen him.

The American obsession with sleazy billionaires.

They have never left off from the 1870's onwards.

Perhaps if they had had a royal family things would be better but..Kennedy's,Clinton's..Bush's et al..leaves them without any form of social and cultural compass whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

The American obsession with sleazy billionaires.

They have never left off from the 1870's onwards.

Perhaps if they had had a royal family things would be better but..Kennedy's,Clinton's..Bush's et al..leaves them without any form of social and cultural compass whatsoever.

Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit <deleted>.

4 hours ago, canopy said:

Careful who you insult, Elon's idea was the bouncy castle approach which was shot down by the cave experts. The sub idea was from the cave experts in Thailand. Richard Stanton, one of the British cave diver heroes who discovered the kids said to Elon "It is absolutely worth continuing with the development of this system in as timely a manner as feasible.". The cave experts asked, Elon delivered.

Thanks for clarification, but Musk's claims about Unworth are unwarranted & unsubstantiated!!

He maybe wealthy & clever, but he's a loose cannon, as seen in recent weeks!! 

7 hours ago, flyingtlger said:
8 hours ago, webfact said:

The 40-year-old - known as Tik

She sure does not look 40 years old.....It must be Asian Pearl Cream!

Image result for asian pearl cream

–or the anti wrinkle app in ladies smart phones, you know women's iPhones comes default with another app set-up than gentlemens – that's why Vern also look younger when in photos together his girlfriend – however, she's indeed a very beautiful lady...?

25 minutes ago, eggers said:

Thanks for clarification, but Musk's claims about Unworth are unwarranted & unsubstantiated!!

He maybe wealthy & clever, but he's a loose cannon, as seen in recent weeks!! 

Well, unwarranted and unsubstantiated as Vernons "stick the sub were it hurts" and we should as well keep in mind that it was Vernon who started….

Rather ridiculous and unnecessary from both parties, but again - Vernon started so no reason for him to be surprised that it came something in return….

3 hours ago, sambum said:

"He's an old, single white guy from England who's been travelling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time."

This apparently is the latest accusation from Musk - mind the above quote came from The Sun!

It however originates from an E-mail from Elon Musk...?

Date: Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 6:43 PM

Subject: RE: BuzzFeed News: Unsworth legal letter

To: "[email protected]"

Off the record

I suggest that you call people you know in Thailand, find out what’s actually going on and stop defending child rapists, you <deleted> <deleted>. He’s an old, single white guy from England who’s been traveling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time. There’s only one reason people go to Pattaya Beach. It isn’t where you’d go for caves, but it is where you’d go for something else. Chiang Rai is renowned for child sex-trafficking.

Full article and documentation from September 4th here.

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:
7 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Musk didn't get to where he is by being irrational. He has information that we don't, I would surmise. 

What a load of BS, it is a fact that Musk is a drug user and has emotional problems.

cool, as the tv academics have spoken we now all know about musks problems and drug use.  in which journal again was your article published, lancet, british medical journal, or new england journal of medicine ??

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

however, she's indeed a very beautiful lady.

Yes she is but if you look at Mr. Unsworth's hair in that post #1 photo versus from pictures from a few months back that post #1 picture could have been taken 7 years ago.

EDIT: If you look at the linked SUB article there are more current pictures of the couple.

V_U CNN2.png

3 hours ago, dpspike said:

Elon Musk, the guy that people love to hate, but hope to emulate. Maybe he's thinking of running for President. Despite the unsubstantiated pedo accusation, Unsworth did some heroic stuff in that cave. Elon ought to put up, or shut up. As for Tik's young looks, maybe it's the pearl necklace, not the pearl cream ?

Only people born in America can run for president.

Elon Musk was born in south Africa.

Who is feeding him with this disgusting information?

He did not make it up himself.

6 hours ago, harrycallahan said:

Probably not a pedo but any man who spends years in Pattaya has a bag of embarrassing dirt behind them. Does he risk having a billionaire dig that up? 

For what its worth, from another news source:

"Mr Unsworth said he had never visited Pattaya or any other areas of Thailand with similar reputations for depravity. ‘What Mr Musk is saying is any foreigner living in Thailand is a paedo guy,’ he added. ‘I’ve never been to places like Phuket, I’ve never been to Pattaya, I’ve never been to any of the islands.’ "

21 minutes ago, ningnong said:

For what its worth, from another news source:

"Mr Unsworth said he had never visited Pattaya or any other areas of Thailand with similar reputations for depravity. ‘What Mr Musk is saying is any foreigner living in Thailand is a paedo guy,’ he added. ‘I’ve never been to places like Phuket, I’ve never been to Pattaya, I’ve never been to any of the islands.’ "

And a Star was seen in the East.

Archived