Thai woman orders a 37K brand name bag online - gets a plastic bottle instead

webfact

I would want my picture pixelated if I was that stupid.the seller is blatantly taking the pee sending a plastic bottle as an insult too.som nong nah madam..I suggest you spend your money on the school of life and not some handbag to swing around in your pals faces and make them jealous.sorry but I must lmao on this one.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

I would want my picture pixelated if I was that stupid.the seller is blatantly taking the pee sending a plastic bottle as an insult too.som nong nah madam..I suggest you spend your money on the school of life and not some handbag to swing around in your pals faces and make them jealous.sorry but I must lmao on this one.

The image  on my screen is pretty well pixelated.     Is you screen showing something different?

42 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

I somehow feel little to no empathy for a woman who - instead of directly buying a considerably cheaper yet very nice, well-made, and stylish no-name brand leather bag from a local shop - feel compelled to mindlessly squander the princely amount of well over one thousand US$ on some "bragworthy" second-hand brand bag from an obscure LINE page. 

Bragworthy is the operative word. Anything to get that facebook post and gain instant face for 10secs, after which the bag can be discarded, never mind the credit they took to get their fix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, watcharacters said:

The image  on my screen is pretty well pixelated.     Is you screen showing something different?

Are you related to this woman by any chance? Try reading my post again.

Edited by happy chappie
Added comment

3 hours ago, watcharacters said:

4 hours ago, happy chappie said:

The image  on my screen is pretty well pixelated.     Is your screen showing something different?

"I would want my picture pixelated if I was that stupid"    Sounds like you're looking at a non-pixelated image to me.    Why would  you think I'm related to the lady?    Strange to me.

5 hours ago, BestB said:

The online shopping thing just does not seem to make sense for the locals .

Either buyer missing a few brain cells or sellers with no comprehension of how to sell on line.

I think the seller in this case knew how to sell online.  :cheesy:

• Haha 1