Thai tattooist having a laugh or just cruel?! Farangs' terrible tattoos go viral!

webfact

33 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

my friend came over a few years ago and went back packing around. when he got back to bkk he showed me a thai tattoo. yeah i know, cheesy. turns out he met some bird called aom or something, had a little few days fling and got her name tattood on his back. he says what the .... am i gonna tell her when i get back home. we just said tell her it says lucy, how's she to know. and he did and to this day she still believes it says lucy

Unless she reads this post..............:whistling:

Hey, Thais are not the only one that like a prank.

When I joined the military and friend and I went out to a disco in Montreal.  He told me that all i had to do was tell a girl  Je desire une piece de Po.  He told me it was asking to dance.  

After getting slapped and told I was disgusting  ( yeah I knew that much) I shut up.  Realized that either I was set up or I was saying it wrong.

When we got to his aunts where we were staying I told his aunt as my buddy was rolling on the floor laughing.  Turns out it was I would like a piece of your P*$$y.  

Revenge was sweet.

54 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

I once confronted a young guy in Friendship, Pattaya ços he had a swastika t-shirt on. Told him about Hitler etc etc. Hadn't a <deleted> clue what I was on about. Got a round of applause from some Farangs there, probably not Germans though. 

Good for you WG,  likewise I confronted a young man in Soi Buakaow  one time wearing a levi jacket of which i'm sure he was proud of, but had no clue about the swastika on the back.  I can't give a history lesson in 1 minute, but calmly told him that that was mai dee...mai dee mak!

• Sad 1