PHOTOS: Student 19, crowned Miss Thailand World 2018

webfact

15 hours ago, apophyss said:

Not realy look thai

Of course she looks Thai. Despite its desire to be homogeneous in all aspects, Thai appearance can be varied thanks to 5 major ethnic groups. People tell my wife she doesn't look Thai, and her maternal blood line goes further back than many of the modern Sino-Thai groups.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fex Bluse said:

That is a real woman from what I can see. 

Still got the puffy baby cheeks. In 3-4 years will be a looker, if she stays away from the butchers here. Could put on a couple of pounds too, combined with a lot of aerobic exercise like dancing and swimming to get the tone right. 

Oh yeah and get a tan.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Still got the puffy baby cheeks. In 3-4 years will be a looker, if she stays away from the butchers here. Could put on a couple of pounds too, combined with a lot of aerobic exercise like dancing and swimming to get the tone right. 

Oh yeah and get a tan.

Well, maybe I'll hold onto her for you while she sorts out those things. ?

I like her just like that. Looking carefully, I'd say she's one of only a a few who are genuinely, naturally attractive. Like you say, hope she stays away from Dr. Somchai 

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta laugh at the thaivisa mis world judges hahaha.  Like 95% of you have any chance at a 19 year old (including the ones you pay for) little lone one that actually has a chance at a future not some washed up uneducated drug addict bar girl. Like plastic surgery hasn't dominated miss world contests for years particularly in the America's and more specifically south america. Better yet just post a picture of your missus latest short/long time so we can compare and contrast muppets.  Or better yet post a picture of your decripid, cheap charlie pensioner mug.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:13 PM, Sir Dude said:

Yeah, she's super hot...as usual for this crown.

Agree. I'm usually pretty sceptical about these things but she does it for me. One thing, 19, she's a very mature 19. At that age I had problems figuring out how to shave, never mind a woman's physiology or, in her case, a man's psychology; but then girls grow up faster, I suppose.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2018 at 5:20 PM, nausea said:

She looks a lot older, mid-20s I'd say. Anyway, these plastic women do nothing for me.

BAM !!!!.... HAVE IT !!!!... .. the first 'She does nothing for me' post.... 

.....with a healthy dollop of 'upping the Ante' with the comment 'These' plastic women do nothing for me....

... As if you'd stand even the slightest chance with any of them... keep dreaming Adonis... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

BAM !!!!.... HAVE IT !!!!... .. the first 'She does nothing for me' post.... 

.....with a healthy dollop of 'upping the Ante' with the comment 'These' plastic women do nothing for me....

... As if you'd stand even the slightest chance with any of them... keep dreaming Adonis... 

Guess you've missed the point entirely that they've put themselves onstage, in contest to be scrutinized. Hence the term - beauty contest.

I'm married and my wife's not unattractive. Would i otherwise have a shot at a young woman like this? I sure did when i was her age and while it would be work, possibly. I can certainly invite these types for a coffee all day long and they will accept. Often get smiles from pretty girls during rush hour. So for me at least, yeah.