Shocking crime as three secondary school boys rape four year old in school toilets

webfact

1 minute ago, oldrunner said:

Aged 15 to 17. You know who they are, surely you know how old each boy is. At 15 I sure as hell knew right from wrong and even the thought of raping of 4 year old, or any child, is so repulsive that these YOUNG MEN should be incarcerated until age 18, then tried as adults, then executed.

Well,... let's see who their parents are? If their parents are rich, then you know the writing on the wall..... 

• Like 1

These animals are in their teens? 

Why are they in a school with elementary children?

Why is a 4 yr old in school at all? Thai idea of day care!

Yeh it's Thailand, and I don't understand.

I hope they get what they deserve.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, brling said:

There are NO replies on this thread that say "it doesn t  happen in their homeland".   If the thread is too negative for your thin skin then avoid it, and only read positive threads,  eg. taxi driver in Pattaya returns 2 million baht to french tourist.

Your comprehension is incredible.

"Fire The Teacher!!!"  All well and good 'eh.  Justice served?
So what punishment do the three rapists get?
"Ohhhh, but they're just children!!!"  That will be it.  Diversion and a harsh talking to.  Free to rape until they are 18.
TV members are outraged.  "Jail!" "Castrate"  Ya'll understand that this whole thing goes down the memory hole after today, and nothing will ever happen to those teens that raped that poor child. 

Edited by connda
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

I don't know if Thailand has this or not, but in the U.S., if a minor (16-17) engages in a heinous enough crime, the judge in the case can easily declare that he/she was old enough to know what they were doing, and will be tried as an adult.  Judges almost always do this if the Prosecutor asks for it.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

The teacher was fired because they didn’t follow the rules re allowing a child to go to the toilet alone. That is my understanding. It’s not a case of “now justice is served”. It’s a separate incident. 

You totally missed the point.

• Confused 1

Oh this is absolutley  horrible.

A few hours ago we were being told about a pack of dogs killing a 4 year old girl and now this.

I wonder sometimes when I read stories like these why I choose to live here, but I suppose it's the same the world over, we just don't have the time to read about it all.

I hope that we can follow this story to it's conclusion, but I fear a soft sentence, if one at all , will be handed down because of their ages.

If one of my sons had ever done anything like this I would have killed myself, what kind of father would I have been to let them think it's OK to behave like animals and do this kind of thing...Beggars belief

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

Oh this is absolutley  horrible.

A few hours ago we were being told about a pack of dogs killing a 4 year old girl and now this.

I wonder sometimes when I read stories like these why I choose to live here, but I suppose it's the same the world over, we just don't have the time to read about it all.

I hope that we can follow this story to it's conclusion, but I fear a soft sentence, if one at all , will be handed down because of their ages.

If one of my sons had ever done anything like this I would have killed myself, what kind of father would I have been to let them think it's OK to behave like animals and do this kind of thing...Beggars belief

It isn't like this everywhere 

• Confused 2

...and they harp on about foreigners ruining the reputation of Thailand...???

...savage...barbaric...still doesn't come close to describing such ...'creatures'....

...only looking somewhat human....

...the clincher is all these criminal sickos will be shown leniency for apologizing...or making some perverse attempt to 'rationalize  their actions'....full circle detached from reality...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Aside from this being a desperately sad and sickening story, something else troubles me.

Surely teenage boys with this kind of extreme twisted mindset, and with these type of s3xual preferences are exceptionally rare? Yet there were 3 of these freaks in the same year, at the same school, hanging out together?

I mean, if the victim was another teenager it would still be a sickening act, but less mind blowing to read.  But all 3 of them were ok attacking and raping a 4 year old?

• Like 1

So tragic, just what were the boys thinking of or where did they get the idea from that this was something they could do?

I just don't understand what was going through their minds.. someone older I could understand the attraction side of things but a 4 year old????

Beggars belief !!!

7 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

This is disgusting.  This little girl will be scarred for life by this.  The parents of the boys should all be sentenced to a minimum of 10 years in prison for failing to properly raise their boys. 

Hopefully she wont be scarred for life but the assailants will be.

• Confused 1

Post removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

Man, Mathayom 3 huh, that's like 15 years-old ...charge them as adults as they knew what they were doing. Can charge the parents too.

I like Singapore answer to wayward children - 20-50 lashes with the bamboo cane, leaves scars that will be remembered for life........................

• Like 2