SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?

Scott

SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

So, never mind about the criminals running the White House, lets see if we can get them off on a technicality, not getting at all desperate, are you?

Ok 18 months and over 25 million spent of tax payer money. What do we have ?  tax evasion.   wow that was money well spent when a presidential candidate was wired tapped and still no proper investigation.

20 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?

Do you really have to ask?

Let's say  I was visiting you at your house.  We get up to leave, and you realize you've misplaced your wallet, and we can't leave until you have it.  We both search the place looking for it, and every 20 seconds or so I say "I didn't take your wallet!"  I didn't take your wallet.  I didn't take your wallet.

What would you make of that?

Innocent people don't behave that way.

You're a failure in life, a loser, a hater, and no one likes you.  And I didn't take your wallet.  ????

????

Edited by 55Jay

2 hours ago, ToddinChonburi said:

Ok 18 months and over 25 million spent of tax payer money. What do we have ?  tax evasion.   wow that was money well spent when a presidential candidate was wired tapped and still no proper investigation.

Echo chamber, same as trump's nonsense, boring

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Echo chamber, same as trump's nonsense, boring

Agreed,

Nevertheless it has all become somewhat alarmingly demonic especially as the US leads it new crusades against China,Iran and Russia.

The McCarthyite nonsense kicked off with a sustained assault against the State Department on account of their supposed betrayal of Nationalist China-the enemy within.

5 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Agreed,

Nevertheless it has all become somewhat alarmingly demonic especially as the US leads it new crusades against China,Iran and Russia.

The McCarthyite nonsense kicked off with a sustained assault against the State Department on account of their supposed betrayal of Nationalist China-the enemy within.

Let's see what trump says at the UN this week, hopefully it's not more of the usual drivel

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

How many is it now?  33 convictions with so far 6 of Trumps closest team sentenced?  What are you talking about?  What ruined lives?  What lack of convictions?  Mueller keeps moving toward the top, he has taken out Trump's closest, his lawyers, his aids and his chairman, they are all in jail and they are all cooperating with the FBI, Manafort was allowed to flip, on who you might ask?

Muller is a clever guy and is playing a clever game. Next will be Trump's nearest and dearest, Kushner and Donny Jnr.

Finally, he will nail the Big Kahuna, or as Trump thinks of himself, the "Number 1 Bad Hombre" .

I can hear the music playing now. Muller plays the good guy. You can choose the rest of the cast.

I always thought that "No Name" was the coolest guy on the planet but Muller has overtaken him, in my eyes.

He doesn't say much, but when he does, the world sits up and listens.

And those eyes! One look from Big Bad Bob and you're a dead man.

Trump is sh***ing himself.

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?

Do you really have to ask?

Let's say  I was visiting you at your house.  We get up to leave, and you realize you've misplaced your wallet, and we can't leave until you have it.  We both search the place looking for it, and every 20 seconds or so I say "I didn't take your wallet!"  I didn't take your wallet.  I didn't take your wallet.

What would you make of that?

Innocent people don't behave that way.

You're a failure in life, a loser, a hater, and no one likes you.  And I didn't take your wallet.  ????

I along with another was helping our friend move. After we  finished,he remembered he left a stash of money inside his mattress.He went to check on it and discovered it wasn't there.He immediately asked if we took it,then proceeded to back track our moving steps,he still couldn't find it .

The three of us started looking everywhere.I  quietly asked my other friend if he took it,he laughed and said no way.That's when the guilt started to set in. Every time my friend looked at me and the other guy his anger and frustration was getting worse. All I could think about was guilt.

One hour later he found it in his pants pocket that he wore before he started moving..Innocent people can behave that way.

These agencies like the  FBI,DOJ and other intel have been known to abuse their power in the past.It's only now since HC didn't win ,that we know they acted(methods and sources) in ways never seen before in a American election.

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

The things they accuse Trump of doing are at a time when he was not yet President.   

1. There are as of yet no accusations.
2. We don’t know all the facts, but most likely charge is obstruction of justice for firing Comey after asking him to lay off of Flynn and Russia. That occurred while Trump was in office.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Nothing?

Personal attorney, former campaign chairman, campaign advisor, former national security advisor, former deputy campaign manager...

And Mueller isn't done yet. The noose is tightening, indictment by indictment.

Trump is and was a treasonous crook, and he surrounded himself with crooks who were beholden to Russia, an avowed enemy of the U.S.

Where is the evidence to the investigation of  Interference of the  Trump Campaign.It appears to me the one's that have ties to the Interference are the traitors that were let go from the habitual license to lie FBI and DOJ 

• Like 1

Very well put and honest 

Yes!

The fact that Mueller hasn’t wrapped it up is the only thing that leads me to think there may be an indictable offense. You have to hope/believe that the former director of the FBI under Bush is independent enough to finish the investigation when it’s done, not when politically desirable.

• Haha 1

Yeah China is really running us around. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] Looks like Thailand is picking up a whole bunch of business, thanks Don.....

And Im dying to know how Don is Vlads puppet. Facts please.

1. Why didn’t Trump shut down ZTE? Because Xi promised to help with North Korea. Did Xi help with North Korea? Now that Trump has woken up to the fact that Xi won’t help him, what is Trump doing?

2. Putin - GOP and Dem Senators condemned Trump roundly for Helsinki. Why? You read the news, what are the facts? Puppet.

3. It’s Trump’s inability to turn on Putin, the way he has on everyone else, that leads me to believe Putin may have leverage, and Manafort plea may produce something. We can only wait and see.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

1. There are as of yet no accusations.
2. We don’t know all the facts, but most likely charge is obstruction of justice for firing Comey after asking him to lay off of Flynn and Russia. That occurred while Trump was in office.

It's perfectly legal for a President to fire a subordinate under article 2. Besides the traitor's first intel briefing with the POTUS was discussed with G. Steffonopulis,after his book came out ,were he asked the traitor. Did you tell the POTUS that there was a OPP Ed research sponsored by the GOP later to be carried on by the DNC and HC and that Opp Ed author hired under the HC sponsorship was a former foreign spy! To which he replied "No it wasn't my goal to tell him".The directer of the # 1 intel agency doesn't tell because he and others had other ideas "Insurance Policy"

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

It's perfectly legal for a President to fire a subordinate under article 2. Besides the traitor's first intel briefing with the POTUS was discussed with G. Steffonopulis,after his book came out ,were he asked the traitor. Did you tell the POTUS that there was a OPP Ed research sponsored by the GOP later to be carried on by the DNC and HC and that Opp Ed author hired under the HC sponsorship was a former foreign spy! To which he replied "No it wasn't my goal to tell him".The directer of the # 1 intel agency doesn't tell because he and others had other ideas "Insurance Policy"

I wouldn't be surprised if PT already knew about the Opp Ed and was feeling the traitor out,and when he presented the POTUS with a purposely under reported intel briefing,that's what led to the firing . Hence no loyalty

Edited by riclag

20 minutes ago, riclag said:

It's perfectly legal for a President to fire a subordinate under article 2.

I don't know why you Trump dudes keep repeating this because it's not the point.  Is it "legal" for Trump to keep lying to the press and the American public?  Of course it is.  But should he keep doing it.  In a word, no.  Same with Comey.  It's certainly within the authority of the President.  But should Trump fire someone leading an investigation into Trump's own campaign?  Of course not.  It's called Obstruction of Justice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I don't know why you Trump dudes keep repeating this because it's not the point.  Is it "legal" for Trump to keep lying to the press and the American public?  Of course it is.  But should he keep doing it.  In a word, no.  Same with Comey.  It's certainly within the authority of the President.  But should Trump fire someone leading an investigation into Trump's own campaign?  Of course not.  It's called Obstruction of Justice. 

What lies, are they criminal ? Who doesn't exaggerate the truth! Besides the Intel agencies have a license to lie!  ABC news interview with the not my goal traitor. IG found him to be un ethical 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Spidey said:

Muller is a clever guy and is playing a clever game. Next will be Trump's nearest and dearest, Kushner and Donny Jnr.

Finally, he will nail the Big Kahuna, or as Trump thinks of himself, the "Number 1 Bad Hombre" .

I can hear the music playing now. Muller plays the good guy. You can choose the rest of the cast.

I always thought that "No Name" was the coolest guy on the planet but Muller has overtaken him, in my eyes.

He doesn't say much, but when he does, the world sits up and listens.

And those eyes! One look from Big Bad Bob and you're a dead man.

Trump is sh***ing himself.

biggest mistake was even running for president, which he probably didn't think he'd win, but would boost his "brand"  then when the   bankrupt wanna be john gotti grifter got elected ... he has to impose  his brutal  view of the world  on both the innocent mother and children & the naive fools   whom  can't  recognize a con.

someone's con's your grandmother out of her  life savings,  and this fox news crowd , would  find some excuse that grandma deserved it .....

but you never know, no empire lasts,   America is not immune to the descending into fascism(aka "populism"),  when there are 50,000 homeless in LA ,   anyone could vote against  corporate capture of the democrats as well ...... 

evangelicals are prone to brainwashing IMO, if your not reborn, your "going to hell"   ????

Edited by chubby
a
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, chubby said:

biggest mistake was even running for president, which he probably did thinking he'd lose, but would boost his "brand"  then when the   bankrupt wanna be john gotti grifter got elected ... he has to impose  his brutal  view of the world  on the naive fools   whom  can recognize a con.

someone's con's your grandmother out of her  life savings,  and this fox news crowd , would  find some excuse that grandma deserved it .....

but you never know no empire lasts,   America is not immune to the descending into fascism(aka "populism),  when there are 50,000 homeless in LA ,   anyone could vote against  corporate capture of the democrats as well ......  evangelicals are prone to brainwashing IMO

Sorry what does this have to do with FBI AND DOJ and collusion,I'm just sayin

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, riclag said:

What lies, are they criminal ? Who doesn't exaggerate the truth! Besides the Intel agencies have a license to lie!  ABC news interview with the not my goal traitor. IG found him to be un ethical 

"Exaggerating the truth? Is that what telling porkies is called nowadays.

"Exaggerating the truth" = truthiness: Truthiness is the belief or assertion that a particular statement is true based on the intuition or perceptions of some individual or individuals, without regard to evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or facts.[1][2]Truthiness can range from ignorant assertions of falsehoods to deliberate duplicity or propaganda intended to sway opinions.[3][4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truthiness

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

"Exaggerating the truth? Is that what telling porkies is called nowadays.

"Exaggerating the truth" = truthiness: Truthiness is the belief or assertion that a particular statement is true based on the intuition or perceptions of some individual or individuals, without regard to evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or facts.[1][2]Truthiness can range from ignorant assertions of falsehoods to deliberate duplicity or propaganda intended to sway opinions.[3][4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truthiness

What is a porkie,A Bristol,Connecticut term? I lived 100 miles away from there I never heard of it.