Iranian in Pattaya rape drama denies everything - says ex is jealous and shaved her own head

rooster59

5 hours ago, CGW said:

TVF sleuth of the day award ?

I still cut myself shaving, think about how difficult it would be to shave someones hair off ?

I go along with this one, I woman would be screaming and shaking her head around if somebody was trying to shave her head, in fact you have to cut the majority of the hair first and then pull out the razor, all in all it would take a long time if you were cutting your own hair or somebody elses

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pegman said:

Seems the BIB believe her at this point having laid charges against the Persian.

She has laid charges; he has not. So the cops go with her. Procedure. She now has to prove her case. This will evaporate, with some compensation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mercman24 said:

if she was raped twice there would be some DNA evidence. bet the keystone cops never thought of that one, nah !! too much trouble. it will be her word against his, still ,she has a head start , she is thai

I bet you did not bother to read before commenting?

she went to hospital for examination on the day and police awaiting medical report .

how is that for foot in the mouth ?

6 hours ago, CGW said:

TVF sleuth of the day award ?

I still cut myself shaving, think about how difficult it would be to shave someones hair off ?

I do that once a month with an electric hair cutter, takes 5 minuets. The middle part of the head is natural bald so I go whole hog. Doing that to someone who isn't co-operating would be very difficult and you would end up scratching the skin. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

I do that once a month with an electric hair cutter, takes 5 minuets. The middle part of the head is natural bald so I go whole hog. Doing that to someone who isn't co-operating would be very difficult and you would end up scratching the skin. 

Knife in one hand, cutters in the other would be too difficult I would imagine. Just one of many possible scenarios

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

20yo street hooker in walking street at 4am, then the 'bf' claims they had consensual sex twice.

I'm guessing there's going to be plenty of DNA floating around inside her. 

You the only one bringing up DNA, rape examination do not concentrate on DNA but on bruising and trauma which would be consistent with using force.

as I said before , unless she is into rough sex and can be proven she is, Iranian would be in trouble IF report shows forceful  act. Then also if any bruising on the body , holding her down or handcuffs.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Yeap.. she raped herself and right aftre shaved her own hair, that's makes plenty of sense if your an Iranian rapist..

And your post makes perfect sense if you're a Western racist...

Words like Iran/Iranian, Muslim, Arab, Indonesia/Indonesian, Malay/Malaysian seem to cause an alarming number of members on this Forum to lose their sense of fairness and ability to consider a situation with a minimum of objectiveness.

Edited by Yann55
  • Like 1

I think everyone immediately felt sorry for her and believed her story.

But what if she is lying?

The police have charged him with rape without evidence that is worrying.

Then the poor tourist from the UK is told she is lying when she calls rape from a Thai.

Surely to charge someone with rape and kidnapping they woill need some solid evidence this is a serious alleged crime.

If he is guilty he deserves all he gets but what if he is innocent?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KKBrian said:

I think everyone immediately felt sorry for her and believed her story.

But what if she is lying?

The police have charged him with rape without evidence that is worrying.

Then the poor tourist from the UK is told she is lying when she calls rape from a Thai.

Surely to charge someone with rape and kidnapping they woill need some solid evidence this is a serious alleged crime.

If he is guilty he deserves all he gets but what if he is innocent?

Cops can be extremely good at sensing who is lying and who is telling the truth.... That being said...TiT

a) I would be careful on banging a lady in Thailand above all in Pattaya and then making her a girlfriend !!

b) Once the relationship is broken as assume another girl would come up, I would be even more cautious in not bringing in the ex again just to bang her "one last time" in my condo

c) if one thinks with only with one's wiener, one is doomed in Thailand

d) even if one is in the right, apparently in Thailand,  a farang or foreigner,  has absolutely no rights anywhere....

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 2

I hope those who have read the initial story and immediately called him an animal and demanded a severe punishment based on the undisputed "fact" that every and each Iranian treats his woman as his peoperty,see now that there is a possibility,just possibility,that the story might have another side to tell.Jumbing to coclusion based on  nationality,or religious beliefs makes you,to say the least,a bad judge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

if she was raped twice there would be some DNA evidence. bet the keystone cops never thought of that one, nah !! too much trouble. it will be her word against his, still ,she has a head start , she is thai

Why mention DNA when the man has admitted they had consensual sex.

• Like 2