Angry topless farangs go viral after telling Thais to keep the noise down

webfact

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Stupid bloody Scot must have a death wish, how stupid is he?

Tanked up on drink and he is going to get the police.????

Your not on Byres road now jock.

Not a crime to be tanked up.

I agree, very stupid, an embarrassment to the good, mostly sober-living Scots nation.

Byre's road is rather nice these days.

• Haha 1

Just now, Father Fintan Stack said:

Does anyone else think that if it were other Thai males approaching this noisy group would have not only been topless, but carrying machetes and other weapons and been far more confrontational?

They wouldn't have been topless and wouldn't have been so daft.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

I see topless Thai men in central Bangkok on a daily basis. 

Surely you are not still living in a fictitious and fantastical Buddhist Kingdom of Smiles as propaganised by the Lonely Planet circa 1994?

It certainly is surprising that a Catholic priest would be seen in public with no shirt, but if it tickles your fancy, carry on.

Not the right approach but feel sorry for him as same happened to me built a 6 bedroom house and months later the land in front of my house became the black moon multi moon whatever they fancied having moon ,was so loud I moved to cmx .now it's defunct I'm happily living back in my house .if I had put all my eggs in one basket I would of really been in trouble so know how this guy feels ,you have no say phone the police and end up giving them money 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Nothing to see here. 

Thais making a racket annoying Westerners and possibly other Thais on holiday.

Told to shut up by a couple of Western men or they would be calling the Police.

A total non-event. 

have to agree, why is this even being posted here? it's certainly not 'news' as the title suggests.

come on there must be a sub-ed vetting thai visa team content.

UPDATE:

Garage owner fights back at topless farangs: You're trespassing on my property

10pm2.jpg

A garage owner who was ordered by two belligerent westerners to shut up his garage because of noise has said he fears for the safety of his wife and child on his property.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1058966-garage-owner-fights-back-at-topless-farangs-youre-trespassing-on-my-property/

3 hours ago, Pete1980 said:

More Brits trying to enforce their rules in other countries. That is what Brits do, "Sun never sets........"

Someone better tell them that Thailand isn't in their Commonwealth.

One guy is either S.A or Rhodesian, and the Scot seems to have left a long time ago

I have been trying to see  exactly why the headline mentions a topless Farang.  In this instance I don't see any difference between a topless Scot making a general nuisance of himself as opposed to a dressed Scot making a nuisance of himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, samsensam said:

have to agree, why is this even being posted here? it's certainly not 'news' as the title suggests.

come on there must be a sub-ed vetting thai visa team content.

By presumably reading and then commenting on it, don't you somehow feel that you have validated it?

Thaivisa thanks you for your click.

Rooster

• Haha 1

The Englishman is talking quite reasonably, but the Scotsman is talking like a self-righteous presbyterian. When you move into a place in Thailand, have a good look around to see who your neighbours are, spend some sample nights there before you put any money down.

Two things Thais really hate: silence and the dark. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lazeeboy said:

Not the right approach but feel sorry for him as same happened to me built a 6 bedroom house and months later the land in front of my house became the black moon multi moon whatever they fancied having moon ,was so loud I moved to cmx .now it's defunct I'm happily living back in my house .if I had put all my eggs in one basket I would of really been in trouble so know how this guy feels ,you have no say phone the police and end up giving them money 

Anyone have a clue what he's going on about?

• Haha 1