Netanyahu, in U.N. speech, claims secret Iranian nuclear site

webfact

1 hour ago, hugocnx said:

What's the difference between bashing Trump or any other person (me), Thai or any other country and bashing Israel? I don't think there is a defamation law on here?

Here's one rule on it:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

It's also off-topic.   You might want to re-read the OP and take extreme care because as it is you are now breaking this rule:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.  You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

So, continue and you are facing a suspension for 9, 10 and 11.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/terms/

7 hours ago, bristolboy said:

That theory about the Jews was created by the soviets and remains unproven. It came about because the leader of the Khazars was asked to choose between the Muslim nations to the south and Russian to the north. So he opted for Judaism. But there's very little archaeological or cultural evidence to show that a significant percentage of the population ever converted to Judaism. 

I don't know where you get that from. This theory is contested but does not originate from the soviets from what read. It has been proposed long before, and this hypothesis has been mainly supported by Jewish scientists.

I.e.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry