Putin calls poisoned ex-spy Skripal a scumbag and traitor

webfact

16 minutes ago, Morch said:

Oh, that song and dance again?

Even if one accepts your version, it doesn't stack up - Russian agents were kicked out of another European country simply on the UK's word? Simply to satisfy UK wishes? Simply for the Dutch(?!) to pick up a fight with Russia?

There were, unless mistaken, a couple of past topics on this bit of news, with more details. You're welcome to pretend its just "finger pointing" though.

Well last time I checked allegedly meant just that. Not what you think it means or want it to mean????

As for picking fights with Russia seems to be fashion these days 

on the one hand Russians are totally incompetent on the other hand they manipulate elections and crack the uncrackabke. 

Time to pick one, as sure as hell they can not be both

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

Well last time I checked allegedly meant just that. Not what you think it means or want it to mean????

As for picking fights with Russia seems to be fashion these days 

on the one hand Russians are totally incompetent on the other hand they manipulate elections and crack the uncrackabke. 

Time to pick one, as sure as hell they can not be both

Last time I checked you weren't reading links provided, never mind past topics with more links and more details. But no problems, keep claiming no evidence until such a time as the next step in your deflection routine is up.

As for picking fights with Russia, that's something you assert, fail to support, and of course, doesn't explain why would the Dutch(?!) be interested.

I never said anything about the Russians being totally incompetent. Also nothing making their electoral interventions or hacking abilities quite as wondrous as you paint. Usual straw-men deflections.

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Last time I checked you weren't reading links provided, never mind past topics with more links and more details. But no problems, keep claiming no evidence until such a time as the next step in your deflection routine is up.

As for picking fights with Russia, that's something you assert, fail to support, and of course, doesn't explain why would the Dutch(?!) be interested.

I never said anything about the Russians being totally incompetent. Also nothing making their electoral interventions or hacking abilities quite as wondrous as you paint. Usual straw-men deflections.

You you can deflect all you like. Fact remains they have no proof only allegedly.

i also did not say it was you personally who called Russians totally incompetent, though in the past topics it was your angle and what you supported.

And just to add to your previous mumbling about Dutch picking a fight with Russia, it’s not exactly a new development when Dutch were the investigating team on downing passenger jet shot down over Donbass in East Ukraine who found Russia responsible just because Russian made weaponry was used.

6 hours ago, BestB said:

You you can deflect all you like. Fact remains they have no proof only allegedly.

i also did not say it was you personally who called Russians totally incompetent, though in the past topics it was your angle and what you supported.

And just to add to your previous mumbling about Dutch picking a fight with Russia, it’s not exactly a new development when Dutch were the investigating team on downing passenger jet shot down over Donbass in East Ukraine who found Russia responsible just because Russian made weaponry was used.

There was no deflection. This isn't the first time this was discussed, and further details provided were linked on past topics. That you choose to ignore them or are too lazy too look them up is irrelevant. The same "no proof" nonsense was repeated since the original incident. Since then, many details and evidence were made available, if not at the pace some posters pretend is the norm.

As for your "incompetence" waffle - it wasn't part of my argument, and yet you brought it up as having something to do with with what I posted. So yes, another straw-man. And no, it actually wasn't "my angle" and I haven't "supported" it - other than if one is insistent on misrepresenting my posts, which you seem to be.

To get your position right - any criticism or negative view of Russia, equates with "picking a fight", then? Like, it doesn't matter if there's legal grounds for seeing it as a guilty party or anything of the sort? And yes, I do think that putting things as the Dutch are looking for a fight with Russia is daft, sorry about that.

13 minutes ago, Morch said:

There was no deflection. This isn't the first time this was discussed, and further details provided were linked on past topics. That you choose to ignore them or are too lazy too look them up is irrelevant. The same "no proof" nonsense was repeated since the original incident. Since then, many details and evidence were made available, if not at the pace some posters pretend is the norm.

As for your "incompetence" waffle - it wasn't part of my argument, and yet you brought it up as having something to do with with what I posted. So yes, another straw-man. And no, it actually wasn't "my angle" and I haven't "supported" it - other than if one is insistent on misrepresenting my posts, which you seem to be.

To get your position right - any criticism or negative view of Russia, equates with "picking a fight", then? Like, it doesn't matter if there's legal grounds for seeing it as a guilty party or anything of the sort? And yes, I do think that putting things as the Dutch are looking for a fight with Russia is daft, sorry about that.

So to get this right, it was not your angle yet Russians were incompetent enough to leave trails each and every time????????

35 minutes ago, BestB said:

So to get this right, it was not your angle yet Russians were incompetent enough to leave trails each and every time????????

No, it wasn't.

There's a whole range between your "totally incompetent" made up nonsense and the other side of the spectrum. I don't find either to be particularly convincing. Troll on.