Chevrolet Change oil change times but why?

kannot

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, kannot said:

Mines been reliable enough, seatbelts  rattle  like  buggery, although I dont think Ive ever had a  car that's been unreliable ever, includes Fiat Uno Turbos 3 ,Vauxhall Astra GSI 16v  Vauxhall Astravan. Citroen Berlingo ( and theyre supposed to be crap, great thing indestructable, ugly as a pig mind used for work ) Peugeot 205cc Cabriolet, Bmw 325i, Vw Corrado V6 The  Juke and Toyota Hi lux 2,5 Jazz, Alfa 147 3.2 etc been thru most manufacturers.

Worst, Suzuki but on a bike.

Biggest fault was new Astravan which had  the metal work in the dashboard live, found  out when fitting a  stereo and what should  all have been  neutral wasnt.

Service varied from all, Fiat was the best but that was 1989-91, mostly down to the dealer and me changing it yearly with them, but no breakdowns in any of those vehicles.

How can seat belts rattle...?

4 hours ago, transam said:

How can seat belts rattle...?

Ask Toyota? They rattle like crazy passenger side with no one  in it and its not the metal buckle on the plastic its inside its  housing somewhere.

3 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Well they don't have seat belts on Suzuki 1200 bandits one of the best bikes I ever had. ????

Careful, as  well as a  Ford thread Im gonna  open a Ducati V4 thread

10 hours ago, Patriot1066 said:

Ive got a four year old Vigo 4x4  it's a bit boring and the seats don't like sun tan oil as change coulor where it touches, but I would trust it to go anywhere and get there. My friend has a newish Ford auto done over 100 k back forward bkk chaingmai and no trouble at all with it, but there's a guy down the road got a 3.2 and he's had it back loads of times. In the UK the Vigos (hilux) hold their money the best.

i don't do a lot of mileage in it but have the oil changed every year or 6 k miles as it's so cheap to do in Thailand vs cost in U.K.

Careful youll incur the wrath of Trans  with any mention of another countries models.

3 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Well they don't have seat belts on Suzuki 1200 bandits one of the best bikes I ever had. ????

Always bought Suzuki bikes up until this bastard thing Gsx 250, Gsx 750es, GsxR 750wn  GsxR 1100N GsxR1100wp Suzuki Katana Final Edition 1100 ............finally after years and years Honda Cbr 650f.........eyeing up Ducati V4 currently.

7 hours ago, kannot said:

Always bought Suzuki bikes up until this bastard thing Gsx 250, Gsx 750es, GsxR 750wn  GsxR 1100N GsxR1100wp Suzuki Katana Final Edition 1100 ............finally after years and years Honda Cbr 650f.........eyeing up Ducati V4 currently.

Don't forget the ashtray option.

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Wouldn't it make more sense for her to ask the staff?

shes 250km away, you see thats how you have a good marriage...........meet  up every 3  weeks for debauched shaggin  sessions????, staff stay with me at the land she works in BKK, they speak to her more than I do.

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Don't forget the ashtray option.

Thought about buying one to keep in the house as an ornament, never smoked, except the rear tyre of a Z1100R  Eddie Lawson Replica

4 hours ago, kannot said:

shes 250km away, you see thats how you have a good marriage...........meet  up every 3  weeks for debauched shaggin  sessions????, staff stay with me at the land she works in BKK, they speak to her more than I do.

100% agree. My GF and I are apart one week in every three. IMHO it prevents the relationship from going stale.

4 hours ago, kannot said:

Thought about buying one to keep in the house as an ornament, never smoked, except the rear tyre of a Z1100R  Eddie Lawson Replica

I was talking about one for the Ducati. It was a joke, Joyce.

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I was talking about one for the Ducati. It was a joke, Joyce.

As was my reply, Agnes

Some of my Bikes, course I was younger then!!

The Gsx250 I stripped ( nut and  bolt) rebuilt the engine and buffed  it  up in 1996 owned it   since 1982..........First bike I ever had

20181022_142615.jpg

20181022_142556.jpg

Archived