Mae Sai Vip Bus Website

ricklev

I misplaced my ticket stub from my last Chiang Mai-Mai Sai visa run which has the website of the bus company. I believe it's possible to book seats online, although the site is in Thai. Anybody have the web address or remember the name of the company. I thought it was Green Bus; but I can't find it on google.

Thanks!!!

• 4 months later...
I misplaced my ticket stub from my last Chiang Mai-Mai Sai visa run which has the website of the bus company. I believe it's possible to book seats online, although the site is in Thai. Anybody have the web address or remember the name of the company. I thought it was Green Bus; but I can't find it on google.

Thanks!!!

Hi, just saw your email & was trying to find the same website on Google,

but not there. Anyway, got it from one of the local Chiangmai guidebook:

http://www.greenbusthailand.com

But unfortunately, everything is in Thai. So, get your Thai buddy/gf for

translation.

Ciao,

frenz!

In order to book on their website, you actually need to go down to the bus station and sign up as a member. They give you a login number and password. After that, you can book and pay online. Once you buy a ticket, the website doesn't generate a ticket or receipt (I "printed the screen"). However; the bus terminal has your name on file and they gave me my ticket once I showed them my licence. It's a bit of a pain but it'll likely get better. According to the staff, they are in the process of creating an English site as well.

In order to book on their website, you actually need to go down to the bus station and sign up as a member. They give you a login number and password. After that, you can book and pay online. Once you buy a ticket, the website doesn't generate a ticket or receipt (I "printed the screen"). However; the bus terminal has your name on file and they gave me my ticket once I showed them my licence. It's a bit of a pain but it'll likely get better. According to the staff, they are in the process of creating an English site as well.

:o:D:D:D

I never really realized how crazy the process was until re-reading my post.

The bus company and the Immigration dept must have the same systems and processes. :o

In any case, the member card for the bus company allows me to accumulate points. After 10 trips, I get one free.

Edited by earlofwindermere