Central American caravan moves on in spite of Mexico jobs offer

rooster59

On 10/28/2018 at 9:21 PM, j8k said:

They should be allowed in. Can't believe how many Trumps we have here! They are human beings looking for a better life from war torn countries.

Have a heart!

Please have your PTESD (Post Trump Election Stress Disorder) checked. Then do some research on what wars are occurring in Honduras and other Central American countries these days.

Edited by MaxYakov

17 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Again I ask do you or have you lived there? Please don't parrot studies about the benefits of illegals. Minimum wages didn't used to be meant to equal a living wage. Everyone seems to think illegals only work in the fields or such. Today that's not the case.  The laws are already in place, they just need enforcing. 

And I should trust the alleged personal report of an anonymous poster because? And you're wrong. The minimum wage was meant to be a lving wage when it was instituted.

On the plus side, we now know how Native Americans felt in the 19th century when caravans of foreign invaders, many of whom were young, armed males, bearing diseases, were poorly educated and speaking foreign languages, began their westward expansion in the United States.

Somehow I imagine Fox News would have covered those times a bit differently?

• Like 1