Mystery fires plaguing Mahasarakham house owner

webfact

Mystery fires plaguing Mahasarakham house owner

10pm.jpg

Picture: Amarin TV

A house owner in Thailand's north east is at her wits end after fire has broken out in her house more than 50 times in the last two month.

Nobody knows why and Bunmee Phoomsrijan and her relatives have been forced to move out to sleep in tents out front of their property in Ban Palan sub-district. 

One day there were thirteen separate incidents of combustion in the house. 

Bunmee told Amarin TV that the house was built in 1997 and she lives there with her son, his wife and child.

Bunmee and her son run a "luuk chin" business. 

When they were skewering luuk chin on August 29th a fire broke out. Up to then everything had been normal at the house.

Since then fire has broken out more than 50 times all over the house causing them to have to move out. 

Officials are baffled wondering if there is a human cause.

Plans are afoot to install CCTV to try and find out what is going on. 

Source: Amarin TV

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-09

14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Please explain why you think your opinion on the existence of ghosts should stand, when 50 million Thais think otherwise.

If they were Real ghosts there would be millions of pics  and proof of existence, It's

like a Religion one can believe what one want. I only believe in what I can see. that ain't ghosts and religion crap .   

One fine afternoon my girlfriend was asleep on the bed and I was relaxing in a nice hot bath when suddenly she woke up screaming, in my rush to get out of the bath to find out what was wrong I slipped and fell back in the water banging my head on the back of the bath, ( yep it bloody well hurt and I could have drowned but luckily for her the old buffalo is still alive and paying the bills ).

Anyway I digress, so having now raised myself from a near self imposed slumber, I went to see her and she said she had woken to see a ghost in front of her and I was not there to help her, ( no I was fumbling to get out the bloody bath because the scream scared the manure out of me).

So I sat with her and told her that most ghosts are imagined and would not hurt her, after all most Thai ghosts are Grandpa, Grandma,Papa, Mama or some such and as they are near family why would they want to hurt you?.

I told her that if I was not here she would now run hotfoot to the temple and pay merit to the monk who made her believe in ghosts!! Any merit will do as long as it is money or gold, preferably the latter.

God bless her ( oops sorry that’s the Christian ghost ) she saw the truth in my reasoning and has not seen a ghost since which is good for me because my money is not being used to prop up the temple brainwashers.

Before the kneebenders amongst you start jumping down my neck, this is a true story and relayed to those who read it to raise a laugh, I hope it worked, no harm was ever implied.

i hope everyday is a happy one for all.