Farang washing cars to make a living - says he's making 6,000 baht a day!

webfact

2 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Good luck to the bloke, on the otherhand i can't see the authorities letting a FARANG getting away with working, even if he's only helping his wife......  Good on yer mate.......

Thats 100% right, if he kept a low profile he probably would have gotten away with it forever, except if maybe the boss of immigration went to get his car washed.

30 minutes ago, Galactus said:

are you an immigration officer to ask?

if it is a big problem for authorities, they go find him but they didnt.

rest is none of our business about his work permit.

Well, many yap about muslim immigrants coming to Europe and not policing their own kind. Then when the same group do police their own community abroad that ain't good either. Take a pick, some one is always going to get a can of beans up the nostrils. I prefer groups keeping their own in check.

Oh yes...indeed, he's screwed. Lesson is if you have a cash making scheme going, don't let anyone promote it.  My gripe is I follow the law and we all know he's not the only one violating his visa. 

On another topic... Thai Gov. should allow expats to work at least part time, considering how much expats contribute, and besides... waiving the work permit for expats is a smart move.

33 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I'm not jealous and its not my problem but I genuinely feel sorry for the guy as he will now be in trouble after broadcasting his circumstances to the world.

I am sure you will make sure of that ...

6 minutes ago, mikecha said:

u jealous  maybe he worked 40 years non stop get a pension he paid for so why is he a welfare cheat pension is not welfare it is paid for by yourself over the years ,

he is the same type of person who praise how wonderful work BJ does
... probably a brain tumor