Russian man arrested allegedly trying to lure young girl for sex

webfact

Russian man arrested allegedly trying to lure young girl for sex

By The Nation

1ee5a0cafc4a52ecfb60a9d924e389a8.jpeg

A Russian man was arrested in Pattaya for allegedly trying to lure a young Russian girl to have sex with him and sending a revealing photo to her chat app.

Denis Galinkov, 30, was arrested at the Kwan Muang Market near the Jomthian beach on Monday under an arrest warrant issued by the Pattaya Court earlier Monday, said the Chon Buri police chief, Pol Maj-General Nanthachart Supamongkol.

37f3939effe11bbd5e8ec056f43d0d5d.jpeg

The court issued an arrest warrant after a Russian woman, whose name was withheld, sought help from the Chon Buri Immigration Office.

The mother alleged that Galinkov had approached her 10-year-old daughter at Jomtien Beach hotel and asked for her Viber app ID.

The mother said she learned that Galinkov had invited the girl to have sex with him and sent a photo of his genitals to her.

Glainkov denied the charges, saying he wanted to talk to the mother, not the girl.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30358936

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-11-20

5 hours ago, Basil B said:

So the Russians chat up one another by sending pictures of their genitals???

Among Russians, this is  a well-known side-effect of withdrawal from borscht addiction. Even in the gulag, inmates deprived of borscht are known to make fake mobile phones out of cardboard and act like they are taking nude selfies.

~o:37;

• Like 1

14 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Thailand should go proactively fishing online for these guys like the cops do in the west, they'd probably be shocked at their arrest rate, but I wouldn't.

So what are you saying, he police should do an illegal act to catch these guys?

17 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps a 10 year old is too young for social media.

Or to be left alone to talk to strangers.

Get him in the cells and deported!

Yup, cells first (so he has a criminal record for future travel to anywhere else in the world) then deportation as deck cargo on a submarine!

17 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps a 10 year old is too young for social media.

Or to be left alone to talk to strangers.

Get him in the cells and deported!

You`re spot on.

Kids are normally told by parents to be aware and not talk to strangers, the same should apply on the social media. Young children should not be given access to the social media without being under the supervision of parents.

• Like 2

Loks like lots of people have already decided his guilty.  I must have missed it.  When was his trial and guilty verdict?  

If guilty following due process and trial....Fine..... then lock him up for a few years followed by deportation and black listing with warning to the Russian authorites to put him on the sex offender registry. 

But people accused of crimes should be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Sounds to me like a lot of TV members want instant punishment.....don't bother with a trial.    Simply declare people accused of crimes, to be guilty, then throw them in prison for years...... Accusation and circumstantial evidence is all we need. Right ? 

Who cares about inconvenient things like due process and trials ? ?   

Edited by Catoni
Correction

7 minutes ago, Catoni said:

Loks like lots of people have already decided his guilty.  I must have missed it.  When was his trial and guilty verdict?  

If guilty following due process and trial....Fine..... then lock him up for a few years followed by deportation and black listing with warning to the Russian authorites to put him on the sex offender registry. 

But people accused of crimes should be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Sounds to me like a lot of TV members want instant punishment.....don't bother with a trial.    Simply declare people accused of crimes, to be guilty, then throw them in prison for years...... Accusation and circumstantial evidence is all we need. Right ? 

Who cares about inconvenient things like due process and trials ? ?   

You missed it alright. Police have presented the evidence to the public. The pos has improbable excuse.

speedy trial and then to the hilton for life.

Responsible parents monitor what their children are doing on social media and keep them away from outlets which have the potential to attract undesirables like Denis the Menace.

Edited by Krataiboy

Everyone seems to be 100% convinced the man is guilty.  He said he didn't want to talk to the young girl, he wanted to talk to the Mother.  So how hard would it be for a mother to make up this story if she got upset with the guy?  Since everyone agrees the 10 year old shouldn't have that kind of access to social media why does everyone believe it's fact that she did?  I'm not saying the guy didn't do it, I'm just saying the comments here are extremely closed minded.  Girl says man abused her,  off to the clink with him no questions asked eh?  I'm glad you're not a jury.

• Like 1