Poll shows Pheu Thai's Sudarat beats PM Prayut as most favoured candidate for prime minister

webfact

Poll shows Pheu Thai's Sudarat beats PM Prayut as most favoured candidate for prime minister

Sudarat.jpg

Pheu Thai partry’s election strategy chief Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan emerges a top favourite to become the next prime minister in an opinion survey conducted by Nida Poll of the National Institute of Development Administration.

Of the top ten candidates as potential prime minister, Khunying Sudarat was voted by 25.16 percent of the 1,260 respondents, followed by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha’s 24.05 percent, Future Forward party leader Thanathorn Jungroongruangkit’s 14.52 percent, Democrat party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva’s 11.67 percent, Seri Ruam Thai party leader Pol Gen Seripisut Tamiyavej’s 6.90 percent, Pheu Thai party leader Pol Lt-Gen Viroj Pao-in’s 5.32 percent, former prime minister Chuan Leekpai’s 4.29 percent, Ruam Palang Prachachart Thai party leader M.R. Chatumongol Sonakul’s 1.35 percent, Palang Pracharat party leader Uttama Savanayana’s 1.19 percent and the last top ten, Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak’s 1.11 percent.

Nida Poll gauged the opinions of 1,260 people aged 18 upward of different occupations and levels of education during November 20-22.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/poll-shows-pheu-thais-sudarat-beats-pm-prayut-as-most-favoured-candidate-for-prime-minister/

thaipbs.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-11-26
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Thailand said:

A good enough reason to find an arms cache and postpone the election.

1 hour ago, Aussie999 said:

Wait for it... wait for it... a bomb explodes in Bangkok.... postponing the election. I hope not, but someone does not feel any remorse in killing a few innocents to gain an advantage.

Actually the one reason likely for blocking the PT candidate will be pushing that candidate as the next in line for being Thaksin's clone. 

Wait for it... wait for it... a bomb explodes in Bangkok.... postponing the election. I hope not, but someone does not feel any remorse in killing a few innocents to gain an advantage.
Yea we seen those bombings before only they were not false flag like so many said.

We even had people cheering on meetings about a successful attack. So no that is nothings new.

Too much money at stake unless they remove the corruption possibilities of those in power the violence will never end.

Unfortunately nobody wants to do that as that would be killing their own chances to steal too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Hmm...

Only days after the former head of the NIDA poll stops running the organization and joins Prayut's political party, Prayut is no longer the number one choice "of the people".

Double hmm...

What an amazing and remarkable coincidence.

After reading the article I thought they now use the NIDA staff to serve as a guinea pigs to test the quality of medical cannabis. It seems unimaginable they would have published a result like this before.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mok199 said:

When pigs fly.....But then again, Trump did it..

Trump did it 'cause the Democrat buffalo couldn't get off the ground!

In a 'free' and 'fair' election Chan-o-cha would stand no chance at all. Prepare for the news of postponement for some reason or t'other.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Even after the Billions of THB the PM has thrown around?

he will be thinking ,the poor are ungrateful bastards,it worked

for Thaksin, why not me,what have i got to do .

regards worgeordie

Not only Prayut but some recalcitrant posters here still think vote buying will win election.  

• Haha 1

Not only Prayut but some recalcitrant posters here still think vote buying will win election.  
We will see eric if ptp and sister party get less votes as last time then it worked.

The election will tell.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1