Man killed in motorbike collision with pickup truck

webfact

Man killed in motorbike collision with pickup truck

The Phuket News

1543402181_1.jpg

The pickup truck was askew across the road when rescue workers arrived. Photo: Uthit 5803

PHUKET: A man has died after the motorbike he was riding collided with a pickup truck in Kathu last night (Nov 27).

Kathu Police were informed of the incident at 9:40pm.

Kusoldharm Foundation rescue workers arrived at the scene, in front of Thairath Witthaya School on Wichit Songkram Rd, to find the driver of the motorbike, Tanapon Intharaksa, 43, from Phang Nga, unconsciousness and unresponsive on the road.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/man-killed-in-motorbike-collision-with-pickup-truck-69498.php#Uic9fYCKq6VCpCFv.99 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-11-29

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why do you think the motorbike rider was to blame?

I am paraplegic, do to a pickup driver driving the wrong way on a dual carriageway.

I was not on my phone, was not riding without lights, was doing nothing wrong, yet my life has been destroyed.

Dont make assumptions on something you know nothing about.

im sad to hear that, you had the other experience.

And for that you feel agitated about what i wrote

And sure i dont know, but as i said i could bet on it

Mostly motorists are driving like i said.

Ofcourse, as it happend to you, there are exceptions. I know in Thailand you have to drive like the unexpected can happen.

I wished i could be a police man for 1 day in Thailand with a fine book, as thick as a bible, i made the government very rich. However sad, government or the Thai dont understand and are acting bad in trafic. 

They better make aware, that driving can kill you and you should more be aware of what you do, as Thai (special motorists) dont bother.

Maybe as there is the rule, cardrivers are more responsible then motorists and therefor motorists think they can do as they please. Weird you dont see that to pedestrians.  

• Thanks 1