Extreme Brexit could be worse than financial crisis for UK: BoE

webfact

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Grouse said:

"ordinary people!" Opines a 69 year old Cambridge professor! Haha!

38 out of over 200,000 UK academics make up this little Brexiter group. That's less than 0.02% of academics! You all know what that means don't you? They are statistical outliers! Just the same as climate change sceptics and flat earthers 

If he was at Durham we wouldn't have heard a peep out of you! Merry Bre Christmas anyway.????

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

It's bizarre how Brexiters complain about remainers being nasty and then resort to unintelligent personal comments like this. 

Twas in Christmas jest. No nastiness intended. There was a certain similarity between the photos. I hope you get some turkey so you don't feel the need to make more of a meal of of this instead.

Merry Christmas. 

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Twas in Christmas jest. No nastiness intended. There was a certain similarity between the photos. I hope you get some turkey so you don't feel the need to make more of a meal of of this instead.

Merry Christmas. 

is turkey the xmas fuel in UK? all over UK? no regional variants?

13 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:

is turkey the xmas fuel in UK? all over UK? no regional variants?

It's Yuletide actually. This feast has been celebrated for Centuries but was hijacked by the Christians. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule

The tradition is "the fat of the land" for a feast but tended toward roast goose.

Turkey was brought in much more recently from the USA. I'm sure I could taste the chlorine in mine yesterday!

Godt Jul!

On 12/24/2018 at 10:11 PM, elliss said:

One , who  has never done a hard days work in  their  life .

Probably educated ?  by the taxes paid into the system , by the  working man.

Interesting that all the know-nothings, when it comes down to it, are all very keen for their own children to go to university and get a good education. Unless, of course, the children, like them have already been failures at educational attainment, in which case, Hey! Let it rip.

"its in the future - nobody knows"

"Just another Project fair"

or....

"how can you predict that 2+2=4?"

"If you shoot yourself in the foot, how will you know if you are going to limp?"

It's called logical argument and critical thinking - something that the Brexit camp is totally devoid of.

1 hour ago, ivor bigun said:

Merry xmas to all you Remainers,sorry you did not get what you wanted for xmas, but fear not you can keep on whinging for another year.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Wait what you will get for 1st April, and how many years you might have to keep whinging after that ???? 

The top 10 happiest countries in the world

Four of the ten happiest countries on Earth are in the European Union. Three of the remaining six have EU free movement of people.

It's not the EU that's making you miserable.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/16/these-are-the-top-10-happiest-countries-in-the-world.html

Archived