Delhi Embassy

OK, timing and work commitments means it looks like I'm not going to get to KL for a new non-o (married) visa :o

Currently in Manila (where the embassy seems to be a no-no for any form of visa), work is taking me to Delhi next. In BKK for a whole week with the missus. I don't expect to be let out of the bedroom for several days so my original plan of getting an extension of my very soon to expire visa is cancelled.

Any recent experience of Delhi embassy, particularly for a non-o multi ?

UPDATE

Got a nice reply to my question direct to the Delhi embassy:-

Dear Sir,

Regarding your below mail query,You can apply for Non-Immigrant Multiple Entry Visa 'O' Category in New delhi.

All the required documents are given below.Visa Fees is Rs.6250 which is payable through Demand Draft and it should be in the favour of "The Royal Thai Embassy" payable at New Delhi.You can take the Demand Draft from the Application centre also where you have to pay Rs.56 for the same.Also you have to pay Rs.400 as processing charges.All the charges are on per person basis.

Non-Immigrant Multiple Entry Visa is valid for Upto 1 Year and the period of stay is 3 Months.

Timings are 08.00 - 10.00 am and 12.00 - 04.00 pm (Monday - Friday)

Documents Required:

• Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
  • Visa Application Form completely filled out
  • Two recent photographs of the applicant (2 inches x 2 inches)
  • Certificate of Marriage or its equivalents
  • Your wife's residential proof in Thailand.
  • Photocopy of her Passport.

If you want to submit any other document related to your visit,you can submit.

For any other query you can log on to our Website:-www.vfs-thailand.co.in or you can contact us on our Helpline Number:-011-3255-4444 (New Delhi)

Warm Regards,

VFS Thailand,

8-11,Upper Ground Floor,

Tolstoy House, Tolstoy Marg,

Connaught Place,

New Delhi-110001

hope all is going well for you. we just missed eachother in delhi.

Not actually managed to get there yet!

My client (PB) are faffing around with requirement dates so I'm still in Manila (until the end of March).

This is good news,I did not know you could get a multiple in India.now I got another place to go,where I haven't been yet.India has something special,in the future I serious will think about visiting there......

Interesting.One question though,are there any Thaiconsulates in India,where it is also possible to get a multiple??calcutta for example,cause there are some more interesting things around there too see and it is closer fro Thai?Would be even better!But nice to hear of this news allready.