Trump ex-lawyer pleads guilty to lying about Moscow tower project

webfact

22 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

You should try posting your citations since you're wielding those links around like the holy grail. 

So in other words, I can be bothered. I rather keep saying there is no evidence instead of reading it.

I understand it might be difficult for people who are not used to read complex sentences. 

Troll away, I am done with explaining to the current Trump supporters, they will never learn.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Russia is not the enemy. They are a rival, but they are not the enemy and we are not at war. Slimey politics and not in line with american democracy, but they are their own country. 

Americans can invest and build property in Russia if they so feel. 

And lie about it....right ?

7 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Please explain how this would be any different to Trump's methodology. At least Mueller is polite , doesn't constantly lie or insult anybody who irritates him.

Mueller is so secretive that we don't even know if and when anyone irritates him.

He doesn't tweet, hold interviews or press conferences.

58 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Please explain how this would be any different to Trump's methodology. At least Mueller is polite , doesn't constantly lie or insult anybody who irritates him.

please explain how an investigation can be launched without an actual crime, then plant people into a campaign to seed a conspiracy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On Monday, The New York Times followed up on the Post report, releasing portions of the e-mail exchanges between Sater and Cohen, which the Trump Organization turned over to Congressional investigators .

“I arranged for Ivanka [Trump] to sit in Putin’s private chair at his desk and office in the Kremlin. I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,” Sater wrote in an e-mail to Cohen on November 3, 2015, the Times reports. “I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this,” he continued.

Cool.

Awesome tweet from President Trump at the G20, just a reminder...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

but the Chinese are ok, and VP Biden's son and Kerry's kid can do billion dollar deals while he is in office, but that is ok, right? the double standards are amazing 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/378629-breitbart-editor-biden-and-kerrys-sons-inked-deal-with-chinese

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/

2 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

but the Chinese are ok, and VP Biden's son and Kerry's kid can do billion dollar deals while he is in office, but that is ok, right? the double standards are amazing 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/378629-breitbart-editor-biden-and-kerrys-sons-inked-deal-with-chinese

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/

Who says it's ok or its not OK? 

8 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Uhhh the fact that its radio silence when they do it, yet theres a damn full scale investigation on Trump for doing it, for which you and everyone else are constantly cheering on. 

I think your beef is with Trump!

The justice department  and both houses of Congress ,was and is controlled by the Trump administration, if there was impropriety they should be taking action. 

Typical Trumpeter distraction, " Don't look here, look over there ", So sad.

Edited by sirineou
typo
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Who says it's ok or its not OK? 

Where is the outrage from the media and the democrats?

answer: there isn't any

but a deal that didn't happen is setting the media's hair on fire.

hence, the double standard

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

The justice department  and both houses of Congress ,was and is controlled by the Trump administration, if there was impropriety they should be taking action. 

it happened under the Obama administration, the media was silent, no distraction, just

a clear double standard

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Rosenstein isnt part of Trumps justice department. Every time Trump tries to do anything you people have a meltdown. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Rosenstein isnt part of Trumps justice department. Every time Trump tries to do anything you people have a meltdown. 

Boy, arguing with Trumpeters is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Rosenstein was not the AG, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions was the AG

and Beauregard did not refute himself  from prosecuting any of the people mention in the distraction. 

Now we have Whitaker, what's stopping him??   For two years we have a republican controlled House and a republican controlled Senate, under a Trump administration . What's stopping them??  

Is it possible that it is because there is no there, there? 

I dont expect an answer because you have none other than, But, But. 

But you realise that by not answering you conceded the point ??

Since this thread is about Cohen and  lying !It's apparent that Mueller is forcing Cohen to lie!  I'm sure anyone would do the same if presented with exposing you or your family to hardships of jail and a life of food stamps and Gofundme income without cooperation as opposed to possible probation with cooperation ! What of his taxi business indictments,tax and bank fraud!

“It's no surprise that Cohen lied to Congress. He's a proven liar who is doing everything he can to get out of a long-term prison sentence for serious crimes of bank and tax fraud that had nothing to do with the Trump Organization,” Giuliani said in a statement. “It is important to understand that documents that the Special Counsel's Office is using to show that Cohen lied to Congress were voluntarily disclosed by the Trump Organization because there was nothing to hide.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/01/cohen-contact-trump-false-statement-congress-1037036

The optic  of the Rosenstein and Mueller coordinating the Russian Probe news narrative( 12  no trial indictments of Russians  and Cohen lying to Congress court appearance)  around the last two Strategic  Summits,  Helsinki-Argentina, without question shows a coordinated effort to disrupt the United States effort to conduct diplomatic policies and undermine the USA . Treason!!!!

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

As I said, Like shooting fish in a barrel.

This conversation is about the comment (distraction) of why the nephew of Biden and/or some another relative of Kerry are not investigated for dealing with China. As far as I know Beauregard did not refute himself from any of the above, Unless you know otherwise, in which case please correct me.

Otherwise please try and keep up. 

Im trying to keep up but your spelling and grammatical errors combined with being cryptic are making it difficult. I wouldn't take you being unclear and incoherent as being some kind of win. 

And unless I missed something, nobody is calling for an investigation into Bidens family or Kerry or whoever. The conversation is about the hypocrisy of you libs getting the red-ass about trump "doing business" with people like Russia and China. Thats not illegal. Thats what we've been saying all along, but you guys keep crying about how we are in a "Soft Cold War" (LOL) and that Trump shouldn't be doing business with Russia (Meanwhile your people are doing just that, and worse). 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Im trying to keep up but your spelling and grammatical errors combined with being cryptic are making it difficult. I wouldn't take you being unclear and incoherent as being some kind of win. 

And unless I missed something, nobody is calling for an investigation into Bidens family or Kerry or whoever. The conversation is about the hypocrisy of you libs getting the red-ass about trump "doing business" with people like Russia and China. Thats not illegal. Thats what we've been saying all along, but you guys keep crying about how we are in a "Soft Cold War" (LOL) and that Trump shouldn't be doing business with Russia (Meanwhile your people are doing just that, and worse). 

The Grammar police raises it's ugly head!

You indeed missed something.

"

"

Post 156 , as I said try and keep up.

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Lame!!

Not The deaths, The investigation!

and not funny , Sad really.

What is funny , is trumpeter's complaining of investigations. 

The investigation was extremely important, that chit isnt funny and it exposed some really unfavorable behavior by HRC, Obama & Co and overall complacency. 

The hell is the matter with you? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

The Grammar police raises it's ugly head!

You indeed missed something.

"

"

Post 156 , as I said try and keep up.

Nowhere in that post is anyone on this board saying they should be investigated. They are simply showing you unethical and/or questionable business practices from your own beloved and squeaky clean side.