The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

And when you are here fulltime get those two lovely motorbikes sorted out with our (new) badge or I'll have your Junior Blues membership torn up.

Sorry BB. Thought I'd shown you. I changed them within a week of the new badge coming out. This was from either last Xmas or the one before at our house in the boonies

FB_IMG_1552225438158.jpg

22 hours ago, champers said:

What's the word with this Kyle Walker Christmas party rumour that's all over the internet?

Champers, you have posted on two different treads about Kyle Walker's Christmas party. Where are you getting it from - link? - because i haven't seen anything about it, only about this Spurs / WHU xmas party.

0_DDP_CHP__7503spursJPG.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Champers, you have posted on two different treads about Kyle Walker's Christmas party. Where are you getting it from - link? - because i haven't seen anything about it, only about this Spurs / WHU xmas party.

It is not in any UK newspapers; apparently injunctions are in play. A vlogger residing in Spain is the source. Do a google search for Kyle Walker Xmas party and several links appear. I can't recall where I saw it first.

32 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Yeah Spurs players leading our lad astray. 

Looks like an Argy Party. 

14 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

...the big question is, what was Robbie Savage doing there?

14 hours ago, champers said:

It is not in any UK newspapers; apparently injunctions are in play. A vlogger residing in Spain is the source. Do a google search for Kyle Walker Xmas party and several links appear. I can't recall where I saw it first.

I've also seen the Kyle Walker story on twitter but not in the media.

Think we have to be careful when things are reported on twitter as they are not always correct, sometimes false news being spread (no I'm not saying KW story is false as I've no idea).

A few months back it was being reported on twitter that a young first-teamer at ManU was being charged for an alleged very serious crime against a female, but nothing since. True or false reporting?

That said City fan's Twitter accounts are reporting this morning that Mendy is in trouble for a NYeve party transgression. He is NOT a Pep favourite so if it's true I think he may have used up his 'last get out of jail' card with Pep.

54 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Think we have to be careful when things are reported on twitter as they are not always correct, sometimes false news being spread (no I'm not saying KW story is false as I've no idea).

I reckon hardly anything is true on those social media platforms. Joe public doesn't have a code of ethics to adhere to like journalists do, they can put any garbage out there and in the main, it's left alone. Just look at some of the facebook anti-vax professors who are spouting absolute tosh. I take absolutely nothing as true on social media unless it has a reliable news source behind it.

55 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I reckon hardly anything is true on those social media platforms. Joe public doesn't have a code of ethics to adhere to like journalists do, they can put any garbage out there and in the main, it's left alone. Just look at some of the facebook anti-vax professors who are spouting absolute tosh. I take absolutely nothing as true on social media unless it has a reliable news source behind it.

Ederson did post on instagram that he was self isolating New Years Eve.

The use of injunctions would rule out any comments in the UK press, if they are in play. A famous example of their use would be in the case of Ryan Giggs banging his sister-in-law.

Maybe more to come next week; we shall see.

2 minutes ago, champers said:

The use of injunctions would rule out any comments in the UK press, if they are in play. A famous example of their use would be in the case of Ryan Giggs banging his sister-in-law.

Maybe more to come next week; we shall see.

I doubt there will have been injunctions on breaking covid protocol. Even Kay Burley and Ruth whatshername from SkyNews couldn't keep the lid on their breaches, even in their own news station

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I doubt there will have been injunctions on breaking covid protocol. Even Kay Burley and Ruth whatshername from SkyNews couldn't keep the lid on their breaches, even in their own news station

Beth Rigby...........or was it Ruth Bugme?

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

That's her. Beth Rigby. Annoying as (insert expletive) And as for Kay Burley, I never want to see her on telly again

Beth was one of the daily questioners on the covid update daily briefs and took pride in giving the panel a hard time. 

Strange how things have a habit of coming round and biting you in the bottom. 

3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Beth was one of the daily questioners on the covid update daily briefs and took pride in giving the panel a hard time. 

Strange how things have a habit of coming round and biting you in the bottom. 

Same with Burley. Took great joy in slagging everyone off, demanding resignations from anyone who broke covid rules and then guess what, they both go and do it and only get 6 months gardening leave. They will never be able to bring up the subject with guests ever again or they'll just respond with "well you broke the rules and you're still here"

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Same with Burley. Took great joy in slagging everyone off, demanding resignations from anyone who broke covid rules and then guess what, they both go and do it and only get 6 months gardening leave. They will never be able to bring up the subject with guests ever again or they'll just respond with "well you broke the rules and you're still here"

Might find they conveniently get moved sideways at the end of it. 

Archived