The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Got to be honest though. You weren't at your best but you deserved it. Fulham were a bit gutless

Big week, not easy after Munich I reckon.

Considering their situation, Fulham had nothing to lose, why not just go for it from the get go? They might have got more if they did.

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Big week, not easy after Munich I reckon.

Considering their situation, Fulham had nothing to lose, why not just go for it from the get go? They might have got more if they did.

Totally agree. Reckon they were scared of a drubbing if they opened up too much

• Like 2

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Totally agree. Reckon they were scared of a drubbing if they opened up too much

Yeah Scotty Parker likely wanting the job full-time needs to avoid getting battered when they are already down anyway. I think he'll do well. Looked good last week against Chelsea and second half today.

• Like 1

Scary game fairplay to Babel. Salah wasted too many to mention and needs a goal. Plays too much to his right imo.

Mane is a saviour and great header that hit crossbar. Matip needs to retire from trying to scorw from geaders amd lay it off to someone more clinical.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

RIGHT...... FINALLY, that shiiiite is owt the way.

The real run in, live on both fronts begins....In the words of the Chemical Brothers(yes Rick)

EEERE WE GO!

Hope VvD  confidence has gone after Sane ran him in circles the other night ????

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

here we go ???? tell me more 

Fumbling goalkeepers in the dying minutes (Everton and Spurs) and I don't know how many last minute winners. Spurs threw that away, they could have easily been 2-1 up but fair dinkum to you

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm not liking this run in anymore

For me if we can win away at Southhampton and home to Chelsea we are in a good place. If you can get through that run from Palace to Burnley with out dropping points you deserve it. 

And as long as Fabinho starts every match. 

47 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Fumbling goalkeepers in the dying minutes (Everton and Spurs) and I don't know how many last minute winners. Spurs threw that away, they could have easily been 2-1 up but fair dinkum to you

apparently that's 4 Keeper assists; Pickford, Spironi, Rico, Lloris.????

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

And another off side goal given to you. 

hahahahaha salty back wheels, don't cry too much it's in your hands, unless you get an offside goal against you and lose of course ????

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

And another off side goal given to you. 

Yeah you've had <deleted> all go your way.

I find it hilarious we win a match and you come straight on here with that. Who's feeling the pressure now?

D3J2eIMUYAYfYJb.jpg

D3J2eINVsAEdzb_.png

D3J2eIKUwAAnxhB.jpg

D3J2eILU8AEFlB7.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah you've had <deleted> all go your way.

I find it hilarious we win a match and you come straight on here with that. Who's feeling the pressure now?

D3J2eIMUYAYfYJb.jpg

D3J2eINVsAEdzb_.png

D3J2eIKUwAAnxhB.jpg

D3J2eILU8AEFlB7.png

Wow. You must be feeling the pressure to have all those piccies in your photo library

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

hahahahaha salty back wheels, don't cry too much it's in your hands, unless you get an offside goal against you and lose of course ????

In truth MrB is right, everything is going your way at the moment and at crucial times. That goal was blatantly offside and another error in a season where the officiating of games has been one big horror story.

But, you need a bit of luck to win the league, and as Rednose once said; it all levels out at the end of the season...????????