The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Dear Mr Klopp,

I’m not sure if you read thaivisa or not but if you do, can you please secure an away goal or two in Barcelona tonight.

Please don’t play for a draw like you did at United and don’t try to change too much as I feel you can match them scoring wise. Also at around 80 minutes can you ensure the argie doesn’t make it to the second leg.

Edited by mrbojangles
Edit for discussing betting
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48117216

Pushing locals into fountains... Classy. Another glorious chapter in the history of Liverpool fans away in Europe. 

Yeah a pair of horrible <deleted> that need a belting, and banning from the club. The MAJORITY, condemn this  disgusting behavior and hopefully the club will deal with the <deleted>.

As an aside, it is pathetic of you to use this opportunity to hark back. I guess as you have <deleted> all else to to shout about so you may swell try and flame us, <deleted>!

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah a pair of horrible <deleted> that need a belting, and banning from the club. The MAJORITY, condemn this  disgusting behavior and hopefully the club will deal with the <deleted>.

As an aside, it is pathetic of you to use this opportunity to hark back. I guess as you have <deleted> all else to to shout about so you may swell try and flame us, <deleted>!

Let's hope they find time to go on the tax over there (another LFC away tradition)... after all there's mouths to feed back home. 

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Surely you've got to admit your fans continually let you down with their yobbish behaviour. Can't think of any other clubs fans these days that do that. But no doubt you'll come back with some defensive drivel.

They let your club down.

• Thanks 1

Hopefully a good game will silence the Spanish media who are at the moment having a real dig at English football supporters. It’s not just the guy in the black shirt they say, it’s all of them laughing along with him. 

The racism cards out too, with two of the people assaulted being of North African decent and an Asian. 

With a final in Madrid looming it’s time to tread quietly lads. 

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

<deleted> they don't mind a dive and role. Dark Arts are on another level. 

We just need an away goal. 

There are goals there for you. They can’t cope with Salah and Mane pace and Robertson is ripping them a new arse hole. Just need to get the final ball right. 

Should be the final. The gulf in quality from last night is huge. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

Small margins. Had good chances to score but the final ball and finish was surprisingly missing tonight.

Im still not ruling you out. The atmosphere and occasion might give you a chance. Early goal and all to play for. I hope Salah doesn’t regret that late sitter.  

Messi on a different planet. Without him they are pretty ordinary. 

Suarez a horrible shit. Constant whinging and fouling and over celebrated his goal against his old team. Hope the fans give him large in the return. 

Edited by Kadilo

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Told my son your score. His comment:

" That's the same score ManU lost.

What was the World's greatest defender doing?"

He had a stinker, was at fault for 2 goals. Still a great defender but questionable at this level on last nights performance.

12 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Really can't see you getting four at Anfield without reply....maybe you'll need to knock in five or six?

A couple of early strikes and it could be a classic.

Roma knocked them out last season coming back from 4-1 down. They didn't out play us, just clinical finishing. 

I've not given up. You can imagine Anfield will be hell on earth for Barca. Who I have to say are an absolute bunch of shithouses.

• Haha 1